Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 12/25/2020)

Postby PrismLaser » Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:02 pm

Would be great to hear some news about her current status.
User avatar
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Question: How do you trigger that one move of Shinocchi where she lies on the ground, her boobs become massive and push the opponent in the air, followed by swallowing the opponent with her boob? (it was in the showcase video of Shinocchi vs Harley Quinn, one of the vids that got taken down)
User avatar
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:16 pm

Alright, not necessary to answer me, I already found it out.

Also, it definitely was worth the waiting. She is my favorite out of your edits.
User avatar
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:12 pm

Great edit to Shinnochi, I think I've found every way there is to get prey into her breasts, even if I can't figure out how to activate them all, I've seen them all. Let's see...I think I counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ways to churn someone into a milkshake. Also love the ultimate, can't tell if it makes prey into breast milk but it's definitely...out of this world.
User avatar
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:30 pm

vore2412 wrote:Great edit to Shinnochi, I think I've found every way there is to get prey into her breasts, even if I can't figure out how to activate them all, I've seen them all. Let's see...I think I counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ways to churn someone into a milkshake. Also love the ultimate, can't tell if it makes prey into breast milk but it's definitely...out of this world.


Really 5? I only counted 4. Which ones did you see?
User avatar
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby Navien » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:09 pm

couldn't find out how to activate the BJ counter thing, but other than that found about everything else. great edit!
HEY!
User avatar
Navien
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby vore2412 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:27 pm

PrismLaser wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Great edit to Shinnochi, I think I've found every way there is to get prey into her breasts, even if I can't figure out how to activate them all, I've seen them all. Let's see...I think I counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ways to churn someone into a milkshake. Also love the ultimate, can't tell if it makes prey into breast milk but it's definitely...out of this world.


Really 5? I only counted 4. Which ones did you see?


Breast Press into absorption is the second easiest one to get. Tank breast vore. The 'normal' breast vore. Launch into air into tits breast vore. And the breast crush into absorption move. And I know how to use each move now. MWAHAHAHAHA!
User avatar
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 708
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby PrismLaser » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:44 pm

vore2412 wrote:
PrismLaser wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Great edit to Shinnochi, I think I've found every way there is to get prey into her breasts, even if I can't figure out how to activate them all, I've seen them all. Let's see...I think I counted 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ways to churn someone into a milkshake. Also love the ultimate, can't tell if it makes prey into breast milk but it's definitely...out of this world.


Really 5? I only counted 4. Which ones did you see?


Breast Press into absorption is the second easiest one to get. Tank breast vore. The 'normal' breast vore. Launch into air into tits breast vore. And the breast crush into absorption move. And I know how to use each move now. MWAHAHAHAHA!


Yeah, the Tank breast vore was the last one for me to find out.

My favorite definitely is the 'Launch into air into tits breast vore' one.
User avatar
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:25 am

Aww YEAH! Shinocchi! She's more beautiful than I ever immagined.
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby Derp1990 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:43 am

Idk how to do the grab where she gets energy from the enemy by touchin herself while crouched (i might be stupid idk figured id ask if anyone has figured it out yet ?)
GREAT character man hope to see some more great stuff when u can !
Derp1990
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby nitro-rhino » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:03 am

Derp1990 wrote:Idk how to do the grab where she gets energy from the enemy by touchin herself while crouched (i might be stupid idk figured id ask if anyone has figured it out yet ?)
GREAT character man hope to see some more great stuff when u can !


boobytrap is a guard counter only.
press heavy punch while couching on successful block.
User avatar
nitro-rhino
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby Derp1990 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:21 am

nitro-rhino wrote:
Derp1990 wrote:Idk how to do the grab where she gets energy from the enemy by touchin herself while crouched (i might be stupid idk figured id ask if anyone has figured it out yet ?)
GREAT character man hope to see some more great stuff when u can !


boobytrap is a guard counter only.
press heavy punch while couching on successful block.


thanks for the help !
Derp1990
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby giannifrazzi » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:01 am

Someone know where to find the elemental lopunny version with a popplio attack?
giannifrazzi
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:37 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:49 am

Holy shit, the stuff Shinocchi can do now is INSANE! Would be nice if there was document or guide so I know how "I" can do all that crazy shit, and not just watch the AI do it.
I'm the Bi Centrist American Christian Brony Voraphile Chubby-Chasing Lolicon. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby KHLover » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:46 am

Turbotowns wrote:Holy shit, the stuff Shinocchi can do now is INSANE! Would be nice if there was document or guide so I know how "I" can do all that crazy shit, and not just watch the AI do it.

Checking her .cmd file with notepad/notepad++ helps.
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
User avatar
KHLover
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:43 am

KHLover wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Holy shit, the stuff Shinocchi can do now is INSANE! Would be nice if there was document or guide so I know how "I" can do all that crazy shit, and not just watch the AI do it.

Checking her .cmd file with notepad/notepad++ helps.


I'll try that...

...Okay... that... kinda helps... doesn't say what I can do in tank mode though...
I'm the Bi Centrist American Christian Brony Voraphile Chubby-Chasing Lolicon. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby KHLover » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:02 am

Turbotowns wrote:
KHLover wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Holy shit, the stuff Shinocchi can do now is INSANE! Would be nice if there was document or guide so I know how "I" can do all that crazy shit, and not just watch the AI do it.

Checking her .cmd file with notepad/notepad++ helps.


I'll try that...

...Okay... that... kinda helps... doesn't say what I can do in tank mode though...

From some testing, (not sure if this is entirely accurate)
A = bird attack
B = charge forwards
C= leap and crush
X = cannon shot
Y = milk shot
Z (When the opponent is at low health, I think?) = suck in opponent
"who needs logic when there's sex and orgasms to be had?" -A.I. Dungeon, 2020
User avatar
KHLover
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:14 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby Derp1990 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 pm

try Quarter circle forward and back, double tapping down, or back n forward some moves for chars are double the back n forward, there is a counter she can do with crouching and being hit then hit either a heavy punch or kick if not a light attack for counter while guarding while crouched, or try going into the windows command file hit edit and there should be some hints in there about moves also that's basically how i check each of the characters i've tried playing and it works (P,S i didnt know she had a counter till i asked). hope this helped u out !
Derp1990
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby PrismLaser » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:08 pm

https://de.pornhub.com/view_video.php?v ... 51b93132d1

Already out since a few weeks, but I thought it would be nice to post it here.
User avatar
PrismLaser
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 2/13/2021)

Postby WPBcrazy » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:54 pm

I downloaded Shinocchi, but she's not showing up. how do I fix this?
User avatar
WPBcrazy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 1sxvlo, bighead, CalamityJane, callss9932, chrish11, dawunas, forumlurker, greyvixen23, H2N, LordDantai, NetoBurrito, RandomInjury, Ryuu27, Skadithrax, soclose213, Someone939, theprinceh, Wolfcrux