Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits (Updated 1/4/2023)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby vore2412 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:12 pm

nitro-rhino wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Also, I would like to try and make Crescent's Ult a bit less costly, is there any way you can think of I can reduce the power cost to 0 so the AI can spam it more?

in fighter factory, search for 8000 in the command tab. under the triggers for 8000, look for and adjust the power to what you like. The ai calls for 8000 3 times (+ 1 more for the player) you'll need to adjust the power cost for each.

https://mega.nz/#!HwUlASbB!XLqbDgdarQ0P ... jX1p3Z-Iz4

this version has no power cost but be careful for what you ask for...

I regret nothing as far as wishing to be turned into candy over and over...okay, perhaps I do slightly. But not too much.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Talon13 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:41 am

Hey finally some mugen preds with interesting vore! Keep up the good work!
Talon13
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:35 pm

cthuloid9 wrote:Are any of the future edits going to be UB preds like Chun Li? If so, I'm hyped!

1. I'm sure it's possible seeing as he already made one, but I'm not going to pretend that I know what he's going to do.
2. As it stands, there are already a respectable handful of mugen characters that have UB moves. It's not as if we're absolutely dying for more. While any edits would be appreciated, I wouldn't expect anybody to pump the brakes just to switch gears for any one kind of vore over the other.

That aside, I'm just going to say it because I suddenly feel the need to make something perfectly clear.

I'm positive the future edits will arrive with their standalone additions being enough to be considered "satisfactory."
... that said, I'm not expecting ANY edits to be burdened with overly-complicated coding that could frustrate editors who are literally doing this work for free. I'm not some gatekeeper or anything, nor do I think myself one, but I'm fully aware of how many people are entirely unaware of certain logistical issues involved with some requests... and said requests could be infinitely far more trouble than they are worth.

Just saying, I would rather have 24 unique mugen vore edited characters this year instead of just having one made and revised 20 times over the next 2 years to allow for 90 different complex stomach bulge animations for every OC under the sun with the ability to attack and animate accurately while including double-predding. I'm sorry, but I simply can't see the logic in ever watching things get so carried away, so I'll be nice and just expect and/or request that our new editor at least try to make himself comfortable making the edits he wants to make now and worry about the complicated stuff maybe sometime after He has enough experience to make cranking out a new set of edits in a short timeframe look easy.

(number of offensive statements made in this post: (0) )
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:46 pm

I've got a couple of edits in the works as well... still divided about releasing them publicly, but they'll appear on YT soon enough.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:58 pm

I have to admit, I absolutely love Miranda!~

Not nearly enough "dirtier" MUGEN fighters our there
komaru
???

Postby Pilum » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:40 am

Nice.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:39 am

Can you edit more eightmarbles characters. The miranda one was pretty good.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:I've got a couple of edits in the works as well... still divided about releasing them publicly, but they'll appear on YT soon enough.

Well, I hope that everything works out on you releasing them publicly, as I've seen your work before and enjoy them....
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby jaebomber » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:58 pm

can someone please drop a link to the harmir ub edit?? mugen archive wont accept my account no matter how many times I try they never answer guest download too small
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rewired » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:22 pm

Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:12 pm

Shinocchi, eh? She could already breast vore, I can't wait to see what you do with her. ;)
Turbotowns
???

Postby Talon13 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:30 am

Four_Spears wrote:2. As it stands, there are already a respectable handful of mugen characters that have UB moves. It's not as if we're absolutely dying for more. While any edits would be appreciated, I wouldn't expect anybody to pump the brakes just to switch gears for any one kind of vore over the other.

Gonna have to disagree with you there, really the only UB preds I can think of hand art NT mama, Tabith, and the Vacuum Maid. Those are the only ones that are well done and are actually UB I can think of off hand.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Younger99 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:58 am

zoidburg05 wrote:
ToasterBoi wrote:I've got a couple of edits in the works as well... still divided about releasing them publicly, but they'll appear on YT soon enough.

Well, I hope that everything works out on you releasing them publicly, as I've seen your work before and enjoy them....

Agreed. I hope to see his work myself.
Younger99
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:19 am

Talon13 wrote:Gonna have to disagree with you there, really the only UB preds I can think of..*snip*

Vacuum Maid
Harmir
Scolipede
Karin
A. Vyssinis
Latias
Riz
Gardevoir
Nt Mama
( Amy/Sally? ) .. unclear
Snivy
Tabitha
Electross
Chun-Li

Notice that I did not say zero. My exact wording was:
Four_Spears wrote:2. As it stands, there are already a respectable handful of mugen characters that have UB moves. It's not as if we're absolutely dying for more.

This is not a call for an argument.

It is not an argument.

I do not want an argument.

There will be no argument. I will not reply if one is attempted.

I simply stated a fact.

(number of offensive statements made in this post: (0) )
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:37 pm

do you plan to make some momsters edits?
ladre
Participator

Postby Talon13 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Four_Spears wrote:Vacuum Maid
Harmir
Scolipede
Karin
A. Vyssinis
Latias
Riz
Gardevoir
Nt Mama
( Amy/Sally? ) .. unclear
Snivy
Tabitha
Electross
Chun-Li

I did say "well done" and by that I meant you can actually SEE what's being done instead of it easily just have been anal vore because instead of just a grab it's usually just a drop or slam attack and it's implied they go up a hole. AlsoI don't think Karin was ever really finished since she was planned on having more than the one move and I DID forget about A. Vyssinis that much is true. Even then Chun-li is the only female pred I've seen with cum digestion which is really interesting.
Talon13
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Irrelevant, but Zack has another edit coming soon
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:28 pm

swalot coming yeah

odd choice but might be interesting , wish he could do the newer krookodile
ladre
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Fairly certain Gladiacloud doesn't want his creations edited. That and Dilly won't stand for it.
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:32 pm

kinda weird considering these edits would also help him glady to get more people to watch him or pay him to make a brand new char

besides vore its ok, considering is better than rape( which is fukken disgusting)
ladre
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game