Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby Halowinner » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:53 pm

hmm is there gonna be any cv mugen char edits?
User avatar
Halowinner
Participator
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:03 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby vore2412 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:16 pm

Halowinner wrote:hmm is there gonna be any cv mugen char edits?


Already are if you like male, check Eggbomber, if not, might have to do it yourself.
User avatar
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby Just4comments » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:13 pm

When I try to do the vortex move with elemental lopunny, she comes out without being in the vore animation and the fight is softlocked. I executed the move by doing a backward jump into the water, then I pressed c+z. The opponent disappeared, but lopunny came out without them.
Just4comments
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:20 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby nitro-rhino » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:56 pm

Just4comments wrote:When I try to do the vortex move with elemental lopunny, she comes out without being in the vore animation and the fight is softlocked. I executed the move by doing a backward jump into the water, then I pressed c+z. The opponent disappeared, but lopunny came out without them.


Hmm seems that ether lopunny didn't register that the target was hit in which this small patch will fix, the target has a custom selfstate or the mugen version is older than 1.0.

small patch
https://mega.nz/#!KoUlkCjZ!DLXtLv_lAvux ... -7rvsyK-yo
User avatar
nitro-rhino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby nitro-rhino » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:00 pm

Halowinner wrote:hmm is there gonna be any cv mugen char edits?


Nearly all of my vore edits will be female characters, (some futa), I'm willing to say it's a possibility later on.
User avatar
nitro-rhino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby awdx11551515 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:31 pm

Will you be able to edit [Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax] MUGEN role?
awdx11551515
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:49 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby RandomInjury » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:32 am

Im looking forward to Shinocchi.
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:17 am

RandomInjury wrote:Im looking forward to Shinocchi.


As am I.
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby Blaze32202 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:05 pm

How are things progressing? Corona virus slowing you down at all?
Blaze32202
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby mamoti » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:12 pm

hi guys
i need help
i downloaded MK Chaotic 2.3
it's mortal kombat project of mugen and i found one character in this game with vore fatality
i need to replace my edit in this character
could you help me please
https://aryion.com/g4/view/592597
User avatar
mamoti
New to the forum
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby nitro-rhino » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:23 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:How are things progressing? Corona virus slowing you down at all?


My job is deemed "Essential Business" according to the department of homeland security and I have gotten side tracked by fixing my older edit of Felicia and making a new edit of q-bee.
User avatar
nitro-rhino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby nitro-rhino » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:25 pm

mamoti wrote:hi guys
i need help
i downloaded MK Chaotic 2.3
it's mortal kombat project of mugen and i found one character in this game with vore fatality
i need to replace my edit in this character
could you help me please
https://aryion.com/g4/view/592597


I would need the sprites, (not the gif) and the file that needed to be edited for that.
User avatar
nitro-rhino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:14 pm

mamoti wrote:hi guys
i need help
i downloaded MK Chaotic 2.3
it's mortal kombat project of mugen and i found one character in this game with vore fatality
i need to replace my edit in this character
could you help me please
https://aryion.com/g4/view/592597



Wow look at that, I totally forgot about that move.
Where are the others?.......
User avatar
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby awdx11551515 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:40 am

Excuse me,ask whether you can edit this role?
I think Asuna's unbirth is very good!
https://mega.nz/#!U3YSHIDC!1x7YTM3O3hJ5 ... DX2gD5UgIU
If there's no way
Excuse me, to bother you
awdx11551515
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:49 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby PrismLaser » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:30 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:Im looking forward to Shinocchi.


As am I.


Me as well. I already have the test version of her with the breast grab.
User avatar
PrismLaser
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby nitro-rhino » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:46 pm

mamoti wrote:hi guys
i need help
i downloaded MK Chaotic 2.3
it's mortal kombat project of mugen and i found one character in this game with vore fatality
i need to replace my edit in this character
could you help me please
https://aryion.com/g4/view/592597



I got a hold of the character and I have to say it's missing core files to work properly like MKP/bmoves.st and MKP/Pit.st. Sidesteping these files reveals a incomplete character that produces clones on almost any move. It's not helping that this character does not use a standard move format yet requires standard moves.
User avatar
nitro-rhino
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:17 pm

awdx11551515 wrote:Excuse me,ask whether you can edit this role?
I think Asuna's unbirth is very good!
https://mega.nz/#!U3YSHIDC!1x7YTM3O3hJ5 ... DX2gD5UgIU
If there's no way
Excuse me, to bother you


Wait are you saying there is an Unbirth move for this character, or are you saying you want there to be an Unbirth move for this character?
User avatar
RandomInjury
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby awdx11551515 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:44 am

RandomInjury wrote:
awdx11551515 wrote:Excuse me,ask whether you can edit this role?
I think Asuna's unbirth is very good!
https://mega.nz/#!U3YSHIDC!1x7YTM3O3hJ5 ... DX2gD5UgIU
If there's no way
Excuse me, to bother you


Wait are you saying there is an Unbirth move for this character, or are you saying you want there to be an Unbirth move for this character?

I want this character to have a Unbirth action
awdx11551515
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:49 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby PrismLaser » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:42 pm

I would like to see if somebody could make a Vore Edit of Marisa Kirisame. More specifically an Anal Vore move would be nice, maybe turning her Butt Attack (Forward + Light Punch) into one.
User avatar
PrismLaser
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:52 am

Re: Vorse Raider's MUGEN vore edits

Postby vore2412 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:12 pm

awdx11551515 wrote:
RandomInjury wrote:
awdx11551515 wrote:Excuse me,ask whether you can edit this role?
I think Asuna's unbirth is very good!
https://mega.nz/#!U3YSHIDC!1x7YTM3O3hJ5 ... DX2gD5UgIU
If there's no way
Excuse me, to bother you


Wait are you saying there is an Unbirth move for this character, or are you saying you want there to be an Unbirth move for this character?

I want this character to have a Unbirth action


You can do it yourself or request it to be done but try to be polite about it and remember, the people making these edits are a. Making them for free. b. Making edits of characters THEY'D like to see done first so your request will be low if non-existent on their list. And c. They are under no obligation to provide their service for an edit they either don't have interest in doing or would be too much coding with no moves that might sync up to doing such an edit. Keep this in mind when putting a request like this in especially when the original poster is already hard at work on edits that for Vorse Raidier have priority and not random characters that somebody things would look good with 'x' type of move. Also remember this thread is made for their current projects, and is not a request thread. Thank you for reading and make it a great day.
User avatar
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AnneMouse, Architect, bellyburd, billlker, BrokenButterfly45, genericusername, Google [Bot], Greenmia1, ideaconnesuer, InuyashalovesKagome, ladre, manngman2, MongooseWar, Mushroomfly, Nautila, NemoUlysses, phanom12, Placeholder3128, RikuHidanza, Silvermyst, Sinndile, stevebacca1, Tyriaz, tyrion13, Tyslan03, YourFriendComputer

cron