Who's Hungry? - Human M/M Quest Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Who's Hungry? - Human M/M Quest Game

Postby Kaejer » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:35 pm

Hello everyone,

This is a game I worked on for a while and had it up on Voreplay, but was hesitant to post it here. The reason is that a lot of the pictures are just random ones from Tumblr and I wasn't sure if that was against the rules or frowned upon here. It also has several people from Voreplay that helped with writing up different parts of the game, because I wanted some diversity in the vore and characters (since I mostly like fat/bear men pred and prey oral vore). They were credited in the places they helped with unless they requested to be anonymous. So, if this is against the rules for a game with content like this to be posted here let me know and I will delete my topic (assuming I can). It's a Quest Text-Based game/interactive story that has some pictures of guys to give you an idea of what they look like rather than just text descriptions.

The contents of this game include sex, vore, and all m/m human pred/prey. Most of the focus is on chubbier or bearish men, but there are also a few smaller men as well. There is a Google Docs guide that has all of the story/scenarios you can encounter, but I recommend trying to play through it a decent amount on your own before pulling up the guide. There is also a bit of focus on weight gain/growth throughout the story depending on the character (including you as the player).

Types of vore: Oral, Anal, Cock, Nipple, Navel, Multiple-prey, Multiple-pred, Digestion, Endosoma, and probably other themes I can't think of off of the top of my head.

Who's Hungry v1.10 (final version)
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tkkwujsz8io2l ... quest?dl=0
Online: http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/ ... hos-hungry
Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zJb ... sp=sharing

If you find any bugs or typos feel free to send them to me, if I get enough stacked up I'll probably do another version just of bug fixes.
Kaejer
New to the forum

Re: Who's Hungry? - Human M/M Quest Game

Postby wetcardboardbox » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:42 pm

Thanks, man. This is great for a quick, no-fuss, vore experience.
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lucent » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:46 pm

You've done a really good job on keeping your game's UI clean! I find that a lot of similar text adventures become cumbersome to play as more features are added, and you have managed to keep it simple!
It's great that you've included images in the descriptions of characters, too many text adventures barely describe characters at all, maybe consider adding some low-res images (as not to take up too much space) for object descriptions too?

The map was also very well implemented, there are a few Quest games with similar premises, but they are often hard to navigate and require you to memorize a complex layout which may change between updates. With this game's map, it's very easy to navigate, which was a relief. The only downside being having to scroll up to see it again after a lot of descriptions. It might be a bit hard to implement, but being able to create a new instance of the map so that scrolling up isn't required would make it an ideal Quest game map. The map in your game is already more than good enough though, and far ahead of most Quest games!

Although the guys don't fit my preferences, it's good to see variation of preferences within the vore community, especially in a cleanly designed text adventure!
Lucent
New to the forum

Postby Kaejer » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Lucent wrote:You've done a really good job on keeping your game's UI clean! I find that a lot of similar text adventures become cumbersome to play as more features are added, and you have managed to keep it simple!
It's great that you've included images in the descriptions of characters, too many text adventures barely describe characters at all, maybe consider adding some low-res images (as not to take up too much space) for object descriptions too?

The map was also very well implemented, there are a few Quest games with similar premises, but they are often hard to navigate and require you to memorize a complex layout which may change between updates. With this game's map, it's very easy to navigate, which was a relief. The only downside being having to scroll up to see it again after a lot of descriptions. It might be a bit hard to implement, but being able to create a new instance of the map so that scrolling up isn't required would make it an ideal Quest game map. The map in your game is already more than good enough though, and far ahead of most Quest games!

Although the guys don't fit my preferences, it's good to see variation of preferences within the vore community, especially in a cleanly designed text adventure!

I appreciate your constructive feedback and criticism, it's very helpful. I'm actually working on another game and improving stuff based off of this existing one. I was considering not doing photos in the follow-up game, because people seemed to be a bit neutral about it. I think I might end up doing it again for this one though, too. One of the things I'm doing is changing the map stuff to be a bit smaller, but still, provide decent information on where you are located. Plus reducing clutter in general of room descriptions and focusing more on the characters and objects. I may look into seeing if Quest is able to implement additional UI functionalities to use the map. They have a built-in map creator tool, but it tends to mess up with teleporting and being inside of someone who is moving.
Kaejer
New to the forum

Postby bahamut24 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:40 am

just wondering: is it possible to devour "final boss" the largest outside of rock, scissor and paper?
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:47 am

Kaejer wrote:I appreciate your constructive feedback and criticism, it's very helpful. I'm actually working on another game and improving stuff based off of this existing one. I was considering not doing photos in the follow-up game, because people seemed to be a bit neutral about it. I think I might end up doing it again for this one though, too. One of the things I'm doing is changing the map stuff to be a bit smaller, but still, provide decent information on where you are located. Plus reducing clutter in general of room descriptions and focusing more on the characters and objects. I may look into seeing if Quest is able to implement additional UI functionalities to use the map. They have a built-in map creator tool, but it tends to mess up with teleporting and being inside of someone who is moving.

I think the images were a fine addition imo, an option to turn them off could be added if you were worried about others not wanting them
tbh most of the time I don't really like quest games as I find the features lacking but this one was pretty great actually
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaejer » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:57 am

bahamut24 wrote:just wondering: is it possible to devour "final boss" the largest outside of rock, scissor and paper?

If you eat everyone in the game you will win, you just have to make sure you eat people in the right order (there's not only one specific order) so you don't accidentally get eaten when trying to eat someone that is more of a pred than you are currently.

Randulf wrote:
Kaejer wrote:I appreciate your constructive feedback and criticism, it's very helpful. I'm actually working on another game and improving stuff based off of this existing one. I was considering not doing photos in the follow-up game, because people seemed to be a bit neutral about it. I think I might end up doing it again for this one though, too. One of the things I'm doing is changing the map stuff to be a bit smaller, but still, provide decent information on where you are located. Plus reducing clutter in general of room descriptions and focusing more on the characters and objects. I may look into seeing if Quest is able to implement additional UI functionalities to use the map. They have a built-in map creator tool, but it tends to mess up with teleporting and being inside of someone who is moving.

I think the images were a fine addition imo, an option to turn them off could be added if you were worried about others not wanting them
tbh most of the time I don't really like quest games as I find the features lacking but this one was pretty great actually

This is a good idea, I don't like putting too many toggles, but images on/off should be pretty easy.
Kaejer
New to the forum

Postby bahamut24 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:49 am

can i have a hint of order? little pain in neck when it comes to find right order

small pet peeves but minor, when look at menu, if devoured gardener while bloated, i still see gardener on menu despited that he already devoured
same true if devour gardener before give him pies
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaejer » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:27 pm

bahamut24 wrote:can i have a hint of order? little pain in neck when it comes to find right order

small pet peeves but minor, when look at menu, if devoured gardener while bloated, i still see gardener on menu despited that he already devoured
same true if devour gardener before give him pies

It's been long enough that I don't remember all of the orders, but if you look at the original sizes of people on the guide, just go from smallest to largest and it should continually be successful vores. I'll check out the menu thing.
Kaejer
New to the forum

Postby bahamut24 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:38 pm

if i eat more than one at once, result remain same?
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaejer » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:15 pm

bahamut24 wrote:if i eat more than one at once, result remain same?

Yeah, there isn't a penalty if you eat multiple at once. It would be the same as if you ate them separately while waiting for digestion.
Kaejer
New to the forum

Postby bahamut24 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:47 pm

thank for answer :D
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Really impressive work!
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bahamut24 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:09 am

is sending to ashad's room a automatic event?
time to time i kept sent to his room to see him devour bob at random when i am nowhere near his room

even thought i ate most of men in house, still unable to devour secret boss. am i missing something?

would be nice to know how big i am if look at my belly/stomach (just a suggestion)
bahamut24
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kaejer » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:09 pm

bahamut24 wrote:is sending to ashad's room a automatic event?
time to time i kept sent to his room to see him devour bob at random when i am nowhere near his room

even thought i ate most of men in house, still unable to devour secret boss. am i missing something?

would be nice to know how big i am if look at my belly/stomach (just a suggestion)

Yes, it happens when Bob plans to eat Ashad and you will be brought to the room. It mentions it in the text when the event happens.

I would recommend eating and digesting everyone else first before trying to eat Brian. For reference, he is twice the pred that Ashad is.

Yeah, I have the consider feature in my next quest text adventure I'm working on, but this one isn't really setup for that and I don't want to go back and adjust for it.
Kaejer
New to the forum

Postby ItanParker1997 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:49 am

When Chris was following me, Adam wanted to anal vore him, but I saved Chris and then swallowed Chris. But that was said that the gardener in Chris’s belly. More then, both Adam and Gardener are still in the menu, but I’m able to swallow nobody of them because I can’t find them both anywhere. What should I do? It’s a bug?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby grz01 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:00 am

Fantastic game, I can't believe I've only just tried it - great fun thanks
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game