Mystic Knight Maya (Action Platformer, sprite animations)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Mystic Knight Maya (Action Platformer, sprite animations

Postby laek » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:38 am

Well here are some of the ideas that I have written down in my design doc, more specifically regarding some types of vores that I still want to implement into the game in the near future:

Invisible vore: the idea here is that Maya would be eaten by an invisible girl (or some kind of huntress that can go invisible for a while). I think the main appeal of this idea would be during the oral vore animation, we would see Maya "disappearing" into nothingness, with the implication that she just went down the invisible girl's throat. Then afterwards the girl could reappear but she has a visible huge belly.

Portal vore: some kind of enemy witch or sorceress casts a circular portal that pushes down on Maya from above while Maya is holding its borders trying to push it away. The catch here is that entering the portal leads directly into the stomach of the witch, so as Maya slowly loses her struggle and the portal keeps descending, we'll directly see the witch's belly grow as half of Maya is already inside there, while the other half of her legs are still standing outside of the portal, until she can't resist anymore.

Reverse vore (or unwilling/surprised pred): Maya is on her knees being forced to lick some mistress feet, then suddenly the mistress decides to stick her entire feet on Maya's mouth, and continues pressing forward and sliding down inside Maya.

Ghost possession: Self explanatory. A thick ghost or spirit enters Maya and tries to fight for control. She does this by making Maya masturbate and she climaxes she'll be vulnerable to a full overtake of her body.

Alien girl tail vore: Also pretty straight forward, but yeah I want to make some kind of alien looking girl that has this long and big tail, which she will put to good use by sucking Maya through it.

Since the game is getting closer and closer to release there's only a few more enemy types that I need to add, but yeah those vore ideas are most likely to come soon enough.
laek
New to the forum

Postby TheEvilWithin » Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:22 pm

laek wrote:Well here are some of the ideas that I have written down in my design doc, more specifically regarding some types of vores that I still want to implement into the game in the near future:

Invisible vore: the idea here is that Maya would be eaten by an invisible girl (or some kind of huntress that can go invisible for a while). I think the main appeal of this idea would be during the oral vore animation, we would see Maya "disappearing" into nothingness, with the implication that she just went down the invisible girl's throat. Then afterwards the girl could reappear but she has a visible huge belly.

Portal vore: some kind of enemy witch or sorceress casts a circular portal that pushes down on Maya from above while Maya is holding its borders trying to push it away. The catch here is that entering the portal leads directly into the stomach of the witch, so as Maya slowly loses her struggle and the portal keeps descending, we'll directly see the witch's belly grow as half of Maya is already inside there, while the other half of her legs are still standing outside of the portal, until she can't resist anymore.

Reverse vore (or unwilling/surprised pred): Maya is on her knees being forced to lick some mistress feet, then suddenly the mistress decides to stick her entire feet on Maya's mouth, and continues pressing forward and sliding down inside Maya.

Ghost possession: Self explanatory. A thick ghost or spirit enters Maya and tries to fight for control. She does this by making Maya masturbate and she climaxes she'll be vulnerable to a full overtake of her body.

Alien girl tail vore: Also pretty straight forward, but yeah I want to make some kind of alien looking girl that has this long and big tail, which she will put to good use by sucking Maya through it.

Since the game is getting closer and closer to release there's only a few more enemy types that I need to add, but yeah those vore ideas are most likely to come soon enough.

Love the ideas, especially the reversed vore. I remember playing against the witch boss and when she pushed her feet in Maya's mouth I thought she would feed herself to her. Maybe the scene you're planning would lead to Maya digesting the mistress body and her taking over Maya's mind.

Also since the game is getting closer to a release, have you already decided for the price?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VirtuosoViking » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:17 pm

That reverse vore sounds like an interesting idea. Unsure what it would lead to, though I suppose you could combine it with that ghost possession idea. Like if the ghost can make itself more corporeal, and makes Maya eat it in order to possess her body.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby laek » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:15 am

I'm still thinking about different ideas regarding the reverse vore as to what happens when the enemy character is inside Maya, but yeah possession or perhaps even transformation are interesting outcomes. Combining the ghost with the reverse vore could work as well.

As for the game's price it is not set in stone yet, as I'll only make that final decision when I have all of the game's content in place. That said tough the price of the completed game is very likely to be $10, and if not, then something very close to that ballpark.
laek
New to the forum

Postby Kiyoa » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:19 pm

As far as the reverse vore scenario goes, I kind of enjoy the idea that it would result in possession if successful, though as an additional idea, if feasible, would be that if Maya successfully resists the takeover (and the animation has progressed to a certain point) then the mistresses plan er... backfires?

As a side note, having played past the point I got to in an earlier demo (from when the town area was the end of the game) I have to say the mirror maze is... well, I'm not sure if I'm missing some skill or something I should have in order to get through, because I'm completely stuck, but I can't think of anywhere else to go. The deep mines are blocked off and I don't think there are any other side areas besides the far side of Punpun Beach.
Kiyoa
Somewhat familiar

Postby gtgod » Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:27 pm

You need the sliding something ability to enter the mines
You get that from the minotauress boss
gtgod
New to the forum

Postby JuliVenusFernandes » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:44 am

i wish there was more of a preview on the initial post because you're really underselling this.
i don't like taking a leap of faith when it comes to programs but this is actually a really good one.
Don't worry about the stockings.
I still wear flip-flops.
JuliVenusFernandes
New to the forum

Postby laek » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:15 pm

JuliVenusFernandes wrote:i wish there was more of a preview on the initial post because you're really underselling this.
i don't like taking a leap of faith when it comes to programs but this is actually a really good one.

To be honest, I really suck at marketing in general LOL. Interesting anecdote: since I've began working on games, I've essentially flipped my opinion on marketing in geral, from a very negative view on it, to a rather positive one. Just to be clear, I'm not talking about predatory/spam marketing, which I still dislike, but yeah, I make niche games and there's certainly a small but dedicated audience who would love my games, but they need to hear about about my game in the first place, therefore getting the word out, making posts, and as you've said, adding enticing preview images and etc.

As a solo dev, I almost always focus primarily on working on the game which leaves very little time to properly shill the game out there. Then again, the game is still in alpha/beta stage, so it's "fine" being obscure for now, but I'm nearing the end of development, and when I'm close to releasing the final version 1.0, I'll do a proper marketing round, hoping to let every vore fan know about the goodies inside hehe.
laek
New to the forum

Postby bloodle8 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:53 pm

JuliVenusFernandes wrote:i wish there was more of a preview on the initial post because you're really underselling this.

Ah, that's kinda on me - I made this post before the dev (Laek) was on the forums, because I wanted people to know about it. But this means Laek can't edit the post.
I'll try to find some time to get that updated!
bloodle8
Participator

Postby bloodle8 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:47 pm

Alright, there, the post's updated with some more animations and up to date info!
bloodle8
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game