HughoftheSkies Vore Game Set (2024.4.13 update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: HughoftheSkies Vore Game Set

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:21 pm

For Voracious Pangs, what does the stomach button do? I figured out what most of the buttons do with the exception of the red play button (it is a broken link I think)

But the stomach button vexes me. It has an up arrow and down arrow.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Hughoftheskies » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:04 pm

Alright, more stuffs on the menu?
Vore artist, programmer, and player. Am gonna eat ya >:0
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby OnstrideData » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:32 pm

would World Eater be brought to pc as well? or is it phone only?
OnstrideData
New to the forum

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:35 pm

OnstrideData wrote:would World Eater be brought to pc as well? or is it phone only?

Well, if World Eater does remain Android Only, you can always download an emulator! I use LDPlayer4 and I can play it just fine.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hughoftheskies » Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:00 pm

Maexam2 wrote:
OnstrideData wrote:would World Eater be brought to pc as well? or is it phone only?

Well, if World Eater does remain Android Only, you can always download an emulator! I use LDPlayer4 and I can play it just fine.

Yeeep. Phone only. Compiling it to an exe file on PC requires another license on Gamemaker studio 2...
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Re: HughoftheSkies Vore Game Set (2023.1.13 update)

Postby EoralMilk » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:43 am

I loved the final game, "World eater," that was great!
EoralMilk
New to the forum

Postby BurtheBur » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:46 am

For people wanting to play World Eater, download Bluestacks, it's an android phone emulator so you can play android games on PC works pretty dern well.
BurtheBur
New to the forum

Postby Wolfcrux » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:27 am

The title says zangooze and ahri in the game,but the game only have toriel and gardevoir. Is it pc only?
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nouvi » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:44 am

Wolfcrux wrote:The title says zangooze and ahri in the game,but the game only have toriel and gardevoir. Is it pc only?

Doesn't seem like they're in at all. Possibly forgotten to update download link as contents aren't changed since the old version that I've had for a year+.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby Hughoftheskies » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:43 pm

Nouvi wrote:
Wolfcrux wrote:The title says zangooze and ahri in the game,but the game only have toriel and gardevoir. Is it pc only?

Doesn't seem like they're in at all. Possibly forgotten to update download link as contents aren't changed since the old version that I've had for a year+.

Ahh shit, did I forget to update the link?
Fixed it there. Have fun :v
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hughoftheskies » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:45 pm

BurtheBur wrote:For people wanting to play World Eater, download Bluestacks, it's an android phone emulator so you can play android games on PC works pretty dern well.

Yap, that's why I chose the android version of the license, it can simply be emulated on PC...
Well maybe I might need to buy a pc license though
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sigsegv » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:09 am

In World Eater, how are you supposed to counter large zombie hordes like SJ-1 ? It just feels like nothing is cost effective and you just get starved of resources eventually
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby TacDel » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:51 am

Sigsegv wrote:In World Eater, how are you supposed to counter large zombie hordes like SJ-1 ? It just feels like nothing is cost effective and you just get starved of resources eventually

Roll a few times on the gacha and get the (asian?) zombie, place a frontline unit and place said zombie some space behind her, the zombie will jump and knock everyone down in an area, then just pick them up and feed them to a mummy or just toss them about
TacDel
New to the forum

Postby superdeathsnake » Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:47 pm

Hi, I really like World Eater, but I'm a bit confused. In the screenshot you posted, there's a "Menu" button. My version of the game (I'm using bluestacks) doesn't seem to have that. Also, I can't seem to upgrade units as descried in game (drag units onto others to upgrade them). Also, what does the sort button do?
superdeathsnake
New to the forum

Postby Hughoftheskies » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:27 pm

superdeathsnake wrote:Hi, I really like World Eater, but I'm a bit confused. In the screenshot you posted, there's a "Menu" button. My version of the game (I'm using bluestacks) doesn't seem to have that. Also, I can't seem to upgrade units as descried in game (drag units onto others to upgrade them). Also, what does the sort button do?

It gets unlocked if you proceed the game.
The sort button automatically merges your units up.
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cvst » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:37 am

Found small bugs in the new version of World Eater.
If the enemy unit is on the border between the spawn and the beginning of the screen, then if you click on the choice of unit (it is optional to put it), a pause is set, when pressed, the enemy flies from his spawn at high speed to your "base".
Also, during the pause, units are still being restored.
If you raise the level above 10, then after the battle it will reset back to 10 (at least it happened to me with level 11).
Cvst
New to the forum

Postby Cruelin660 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:23 am

Cvst wrote:If you raise the level above 10, then after the battle it will reset back to 10 (at least it happened to me with level 11).

That part specifically ISN'T A bug, but a added restriction the Creator put in
Cruelin660
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fr4nk » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:29 am

I'm loving "World Eater", it's a lot of fun to pass the time. I wish there was a PC version, because I'm a little bad with games that use the phone screen to control. As English is not my main language, I have some doubts about the game and I would be happy if someone could explain it to me:

1) At one point the characters say something about a shield or an island in the sea that I understood to be for the player's defense. How do I activate this feature?

2) I noticed that next to the player's name there is a number that represents the level. How do I level up the player?

3) Is there any way to pause the game during a battle?

4) Do dialogue choices have any consequences?

5) Is there a way to see the units menu without having to enter a chapter?

6) A small bug I found: sometimes if the cell phone screen is turned off while in the chapter menu, the game crashes and I have to close it, this makes me lose the progress I made after the last battle. (Part of the blame for this may be the quality of my cell phone).

7) I don't know if this can be considered a bug or a game mechanic, sometimes one or more enemy units start running extremely fast, heading straight for the orca girl ignoring my units. This is a little frustrating when it comes to tougher enemies.
Fr4nk
Been posting for a bit

Postby leonthegreat » Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:42 pm

Fr4nk wrote:I'm loving "World Eater", it's a lot of fun to pass the time. I wish there was a PC version, because I'm a little bad with games that use the phone screen to control. As English is not my main language, I have some doubts about the game and I would be happy if someone could explain it to me:

1) At one point the characters say something about a shield or an island in the sea that I understood to be for the player's defense. How do I activate this feature?

2) I noticed that next to the player's name there is a number that represents the level. How do I level up the player?

3) Is there any way to pause the game during a battle?

4) Do dialogue choices have any consequences?

5) Is there a way to see the units menu without having to enter a chapter?

6) A small bug I found: sometimes if the cell phone screen is turned off while in the chapter menu, the game crashes and I have to close it, this makes me lose the progress I made after the last battle. (Part of the blame for this may be the quality of my cell phone).

7) I don't know if this can be considered a bug or a game mechanic, sometimes one or more enemy units start running extremely fast, heading straight for the orca girl ignoring my units. This is a little frustrating when it comes to tougher enemies.

I have noticed many of these same issues. Especially with the enemies suddenly running to the orca, bypassing all my units. I would also like a pc version. But it is pretty fun.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:23 pm

Please everyone. The game's creatore already said in many posts that it will be an ANDROID ONLY game. So stop pestering them with the same thing over and over again! Geez! If you want a PC version so badly, then google an emulator, download it and play the game with it!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game