HughoftheSkies Vore Game Set (2023.8.8 update)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Full Tour Simulator 1.2

Postby Hughoftheskies » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:48 pm

DevS098 wrote:You might want to include a button to also close the game or mention what's the key to toggle full screen on or off. Since the game started in full screen and I didn't saw anything to close it, I kinda had to hope that someone wrote it here how to switch in windowed mode and close the program after playing.. which fortunately is what it happened. ^^;

Except this little inconvenient tho, it's a very great game! Animated and sounded really well for something that was done in this few time. Really great job!
Spoiler: show
Having to wait for her acids to raise and consequently eat more food was also very cool to see.

I hope this little game gets a sequel or an update in the future but even if it doesn't, it's still a quite interesting game to play. Keep going, you're on a good start! :wink:

I thought ALT+F4 was enough.... so I didn't make a close button <_>

And no plans of a sequel or an update for now. I've had so much trouble programming this and writing the story.
Vore artist, programmer, and player. Am gonna eat ya >:0
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby ninjajoeman » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Love the sound effects, like that subtle belly pat or the foot steps.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zephyr231 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:10 pm

I'm really impressed by the aesthetics, it's very rare to see something of that quality in a free game, or hell, any game for that matter!
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorian » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:27 pm

How do you move on from the stomach
vorian
New to the forum

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:21 pm

What a great game, my God. I expect a lot of updates on this, even though it is very complicated because it is very good. Digestion or scat would be good ideas in the future (of course, an option to enable it for those who don't like it)
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Postby bobthemailman21 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:26 am

There were some lines that were still in Japanese and not translated in the English version. Also encountered a weird bug where the stomach splash sound effect kept playing nonstop and was very loud.
But other than a few bugs, the game is really well made! Hughoftheskies, what do you think about releasing the source code? Also, which edition of GameMaker did you use for this?
bobthemailman21
Been posting for a bit

Re: HughoftheSkies Vore Game Set

Postby Hughoftheskies » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:05 am

Okay... included more games I made
Yeah I know, it's already on my gallery and YT. Sorry, forgot the existence of this thread
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hughoftheskies » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:23 am

bobthemailman21 wrote:There were some lines that were still in Japanese and not translated in the English version. Also encountered a weird bug where the stomach splash sound effect kept playing nonstop and was very loud.
But other than a few bugs, the game is really well made! Hughoftheskies, what do you think about releasing the source code? Also, which edition of GameMaker did you use for this?

Uhhh the source code of the game's shit, too embarrassed
Also used GMS 1 cuz I'm broke and can't afford to get GMS2
Yeah, sorry for being a year late
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:55 pm

Can't move on from the stomach despite clicking everything and cycling through the talk button

EDIT: seems kinda of glitchy, the apple core doesn't happen in some run throughs
Yoshi174
Participator

Postby nukers1 » Sun Oct 03, 2021 12:51 am

If i knew how to work with this id make some cock vore content, still this is really good!
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hughoftheskies » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:18 am

nukers1 wrote:If i knew how to work with this id make some cock vore content, still this is really good!

Tis not that hard, please try it uvu
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby nukers1 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:30 am

Hughoftheskies wrote:
nukers1 wrote:If i knew how to work with this id make some cock vore content, still this is really good!

i just played the game and its pretty fun
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Hughoftheskies » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:49 am

nukers1 wrote:
Hughoftheskies wrote:

i just played the game and its pretty fun

Ya. Thanks. Plz try the other ones too!
Hughoftheskies
Been posting for a bit

Postby nukers1 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:42 pm

I just did and they are great too!
Say, how do you bring CV into this?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrystalKiller88 » Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Just for my own clarity, do all of these work on Android, or just the ones specifically listed as such?
CrystalKiller88
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:32 am

Hmm... Nice games. Keeping an eye on this.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Voremugen » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:39 am

Your Games are awesome. I would pay for games of thos and higher quality. Maybe this could be domething worth picking up again, fundet with Patreon? I would do thst if i were as gpod as you.

Thanks for the games Hughoftheskies! Maybe we will someday see a Full-Tour-Simulation 2 with more Preds. Would be awesome!
Voremugen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Samar » Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:25 am

I saw your first game when it first came out and never realised you released more followup projects. But now that I noticed I got a lot of fun little games to play with. So thank you HugoftheSkies
Samar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:42 pm

uh idk why but the vore sim was working fine for me but then after downloading the other ones when i tried to play them they just keep closeing on opening
and now the vore sim one doing same thing it said something when i first went to extract it that access denied on something and now they are somehow working????? ok i am so confuse what even happen
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Etherthedrake » Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:01 pm

Hello, Hughoftheskies!
I've played your gardevoir/toriel vore game, and I have a question..
Is it possible to stay with Toriel somehow without getting digested? Since with Gardevoir she seems to carry you safely if you try and befriend her, is that the case with Toriel as well? I've tried prolonging in the belly phase but aside from saying "yes" to both prompts that imply the player is willing, you'll still end up running away if you deplete the bar.. Am I doing something wrong or is that the only intended ending for not being digested?
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game