Full Tour Simulator 1.2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Full Tour Simulator 1.2

Postby Hughoftheskies » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:48 pm

DevS098 wrote:You might want to include a button to also close the game or mention what's the key to toggle full screen on or off. Since the game started in full screen and I didn't saw anything to close it, I kinda had to hope that someone wrote it here how to switch in windowed mode and close the program after playing.. which fortunately is what it happened. ^^;

Except this little inconvenient tho, it's a very great game! Animated and sounded really well for something that was done in this few time. Really great job!
Spoiler: show
Having to wait for her acids to raise and consequently eat more food was also very cool to see.

I hope this little game gets a sequel or an update in the future but even if it doesn't, it's still a quite interesting game to play. Keep going, you're on a good start! :wink:

I thought ALT+F4 was enough.... so I didn't make a close button <_>

And no plans of a sequel or an update for now. I've had so much trouble programming this and writing the story.
Hey, why did I name my account so weird?
Hughoftheskies
New to the forum

Postby ninjajoeman » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:06 pm

Love the sound effects, like that subtle belly pat or the foot steps.
ninjajoeman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr231 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:10 pm

I'm really impressed by the aesthetics, it's very rare to see something of that quality in a free game, or hell, any game for that matter!
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby vorian » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:27 pm

How do you move on from the stomach
vorian
New to the forum

Postby NekoSanNeverDie » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:21 pm

What a great game, my God. I expect a lot of updates on this, even though it is very complicated because it is very good. Digestion or scat would be good ideas in the future (of course, an option to enable it for those who don't like it)
NekoSanNeverDie
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game