My vore game on PC

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

My vore game on PC

Postby 1VoCa1 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:13 am

I will make a game in which the aspect will be done on oral vore. The girl (or guy), at the choice of the player, will face various vore dangers. But there will also be a bit of cannibalism (the cannibal caught and carried away the main character).

Progress in drawing game objects and animations will be available on my patreon. Now I'm going to make a concept art for all the characters.
The working name of the game is "Island".
It will be
What do you think of it?
Last edited by 1VoCa1 on Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1VoCa1
Been posting for a bit

Re: My game PC

Postby wolfmeal » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:53 pm

If you need a voice actor, I'm a bit of an amateur. I'd be happy to provide voices if you need in exchange for maybe to have a model of myself in the game, not as a playable character but say in the background in an oven or on a spit or something ;)
wolfmeal
Been posting for a bit

Re: My game PC

Postby 1VoCa1 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:54 pm

wolfmeal wrote:If you need a voice actor, I'm a bit of an amateur. I'd be happy to provide voices if you need in exchange for maybe to have a model of myself in the game, not as a playable character but say in the background in an oven or on a spit or something ;)

Thanks you.
1VoCa1
Been posting for a bit

Re: My vore game on PC

Postby 1VoCa1 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:28 pm

Now I am making the main characters. All updates will be released on my patreon. If you want to follow the creation of this game, then send me a message.

It will be a small game, but development will take a lot of time.

This game will be released only if you show interest in it.
1VoCa1
Been posting for a bit

Re: My vore game on PC

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:38 pm

1VoCa1 wrote:Now I am making the main characters. All updates will be released on my patreon. If you want to follow the creation of this game, then send me a message.

It will be a small game, but development will take a lot of time.

This game will be released only if you show interest in it.

You should probably include a Patreon link in your opening post. If that's where all the updates are going to be
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Return to Vore game