Other vore users in Dreams?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Other vore users in Dreams?

Postby DirtyMac » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:14 pm

Referring to the new Media Molecule game Dreams. Was wondering if anyone else here has it or has worked on any vorish content. Still working out the kinks for a same size animation. I've seen some vore stuff already, but wasn't sure if it was from anyone here.
DirtyMac
Somewhat familiar

Re: Other vore users in Dreams?

Postby HentaiProdigy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:06 pm

I had for some reason not even thought about the potential for vore content done with Dreams! Now I actually kind of want to get it...
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Re: Other vore users in Dreams?

Postby largerarge » Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:58 pm

i only seen some videos of Dreams when watching Jacksepticeye's you-tube channel, i'm not sure if there is any vore like games that you asked for.
largerarge
New to the forum

Return to Vore game