NEW RELEASE 1/28 - At Her Mercy -v 0.25

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NEW RELEASE 1/28 - At Her Mercy -v 0.25

Postby rwkj » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:41 am

Did the game get removed? it wont open the megazip for me.
rwkj
New to the forum

Re: At Her Mercy - v 0.1 - New Game

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:33 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
forumlurker wrote:Well even if you remove the rollback option people can just load older saves. If that wasn't possible, the game wouldn't be user friendly anymore.

But apart from the paradox, I do like what you have already! I think I found all scenes already; just hoping to see more vore in the future :gulp: :D

Then delete saves after load. Only allow a single save slot so the story only progresses forward. It's possible with renpy I believe. Just all depends on how they want the gameplay to be. A one directional situation where choices matter sacrificing convenience. Or making convenience paramount.

Always choices to be made in game development.

Why make things harder for people trying to play the game and access scenes?
Yoshi174
Participator

Re: NEW RELEASE 1/28 - At Her Mercy -v 0.25

Postby QuantumMechanic » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:51 pm

rwkj wrote:Did the game get removed? it wont open the megazip for me.

It looks like the creator's Patreon is no longer active. They may have stopped working on the game.
QuantumMechanic
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game