NEW RELEASE 1/28 - At Her Mercy -v 0.25

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: At Her Mercy -v 0.12 - All 3D Art, New Vore and Walk Thr

Postby VNwriter00x » Sun May 24, 2020 9:22 pm

Bright wrote:Really like this game so far.
Looking forward to what else will come in the future.

Thanks!
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Re: At Her Mercy -v 0.12 - All 3D Art, New Vore and Walk Thr

Postby VNwriter00x » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:15 am

Hey everyone! I completed two comics related to the game if anyone is interested. The second issue - "Getting Out of the Friend Zone" - stars Lizzy and ends with vore. She swallows the male character whole after shrinking him and then grows him back once he is in her stomach. It also has digestion including a morning after image with Lizzy looking into a mirror. You can see some images and find the links in my Deviantart account - https://www.deviantart.com/vnwriter00x . Since it is 3D digital art I have not posted the images on this site other than in this forum as related to the game. Thanks again for your support!
Attachments
Page_01-1.jpg
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Re: At Her Mercy -v 0.12 - All 3D Art, Walk Through, Plus Co

Postby VNwriter00x » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:08 am

Sorry I have not posted for a bit. I have completed several more scenes in the game and have released them to my Patreon subscribers, but want to finish a bit more before I make it public. Stay tuned!
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:04 am

I really enjoy the shown new art style. I prefer that over the edited "real" pictures. Keep it up! :-D
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:49 am

question ?
is there only unwilling ? and if yes , do you plan on adding willing vore ( or semi willing , or unwilling at the start but pleasurable at the end ) or not ?
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby VNwriter00x » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:20 am

Right now, there is only unwilling. I may be adding an "At Her Mercy" option which would allow the character to survive an encounter, but only after willingly submitting to whatever the girl wants to do. There will likely be some vore options in there.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:24 am

Tilalumtar wrote:I really enjoy the shown new art style. I prefer that over the edited "real" pictures. Keep it up! :-D

Thanks! You will like what is coming I suspect! My art has improved quite a bit.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:47 am

VNwriter00x wrote:Right now, there is only unwilling. I may be adding an "At Her Mercy" option which would allow the character to survive an encounter, but only after willingly submitting to whatever the girl wants to do. There will likely be some vore options in there.

I'm not talking about non fatal , just willing , it can be fatal even if it's willing , I prefer it this way , it's the ultimate sacrifice for love and for the most intense pleasure in your life
or you can have sort of pleasure brainwashing , unwilling at the start but the pleasure is so great that at the end you beg to be digested
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby VNwriter00x » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:23 am

Nayko93 wrote:
VNwriter00x wrote:Right now, there is only unwilling. I may be adding an "At Her Mercy" option which would allow the character to survive an encounter, but only after willingly submitting to whatever the girl wants to do. There will likely be some vore options in there.

I'm not talking about non fatal , just willing , it can be fatal even if it's willing , I prefer it this way , it's the ultimate sacrifice for love and for the most intense pleasure in your life
or you can have sort of pleasure brainwashing , unwilling at the start but the pleasure is so great that at the end you beg to be digested

Okay, I understand now. Maybe. Since the premise of the game is that the character is trying to avoid the manipulation curse (and thus avoid a fatal ending), I might have to find a way to work it in. Maybe the girl uses the curse to make him willing for whatever she has planned.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:00 am

Def a fan of the family members portion. Wish there was a bit more there but I understand not everyone probably share the same kinks as I ^.^ Fun game thus far though
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby VNwriter00x » Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:32 am

Tunknownusert wrote:Def a fan of the family members portion. Wish there was a bit more there but I understand not everyone probably share the same kinks as I ^.^ Fun game thus far though

There is more with Chloe in the scene I am working on right now.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby right2fail » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:39 pm

Does anyone have an idea what the route to the unbirth scene is?
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm

right2fail wrote:Does anyone have an idea what the route to the unbirth scene is?

There is no traditional unbirth scene in the game as of yet, however, there is an insertion scene with Lizzy in which the character is transformed into cum and squirted out. You can find this in the walk through posted as a spoiler in the initial post in the forum.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Re: At Her Mercy -v 0.18 - All New Scenes in Shelly's House

Postby VNwriter00x » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:41 pm

THE NEWEST VERSION (0.18) HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Sorry for the delay on this. I was trying to get the entire section of Shelly's House complete before publicly releasing the updated game (I release the various stages of progress to my patrons only), but I decided to make the scenes much more complex with many more images than I originally anticipated. It still is not complete, but much of it is available in this new version. You can find the links and updated information in the original post in this forum.

This is what has been added - quite a bit actually - two new major scenes with three new characters, multiple variations in each scene based upon choices and several different character demise possibilities. To get to these scenes, you must agree to do the favor for your Mom and then go to see Chloe and agree to do her favor right away (visiting Shelly) - this will take you to Shelly's House and the new content. If you have not played the game at all yet, there is a basic walk through of the last version posted in the original post on this forum. If you want to see the newest version when it is released by the end of November (which will have a scene with Shelly, Summer and Chloe), plus get other benefits (like access to my comics), support me on Patreon. Enjoy!

Also, I posted an image from the new version in my gallery.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:47 pm

Curious if there are any opinions about the new content. Do you think the game is going in the right direction?
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby forumlurker » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:14 am

I like the new scenes! they are generally longer and more detailed so good job there. Takes some time to get used to the new art style but all in all a good expansion.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VNwriter00x » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:07 pm

forumlurker wrote:I like the new scenes! they are generally longer and more detailed so good job there. Takes some time to get used to the new art style but all in all a good expansion.

Thank you so much for the feedback! Yes, I wanted to put the time into creating more art for each scene so that I could make the scenes longer and allow for more possible outcomes.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:58 pm

A new build will likely be made public in January, so watch for it!
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightRoller » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:37 pm

Typing here so I can catch that updated version when it drops!
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby VNwriter00x » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:33 pm

The most recent update should be up by the end of this week. Several new scenes include a "threesome" with Shelly, Summer and Chloe complete with vore!
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game