NEW RELEASE 1/28 - At Her Mercy -v 0.25

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: At Her Mercy - v 0.1 - New Game

Postby VNwriter00x » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:33 am

Fixed! Thanks!

Have finished all of the 3D Claire scene remakes and almost all of the Chloe scenes. Should have the remastered first build posted fairly soon.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:22 am

A newly remade 3D scene for the game - when Chloe sits on her brother at the moment of impact. Working on one of the vore scenes next.
[img]
Chloe%20Sit%20Floor%20Better.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
Chloe Sit Floor Better.jpg
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:20 am

VNwriter00x wrote:A newly remade 3D scene for the game - when Chloe sits on her brother at the moment of impact. Working on one of the vore scenes next.

Looking real nice! ❤
What program did you use to render the models all together?
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VNwriter00x » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:38 pm

SquishySofty wrote:
VNwriter00x wrote:A newly remade 3D scene for the game - when Chloe sits on her brother at the moment of impact. Working on one of the vore scenes next.

Looking real nice! ❤
What program did you use to render the models all together?

I am using DAZ3D. Getting the hang of it now, but there is much more to learn.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:53 pm

The new Melissa and a remade scene from the game - obviously the text will not be on the image in the game. Having a blast making these!
[img]
Melissa%20Pat%20Belly.jpg
[/img]
Attachments
Melissa Pat Belly.jpg
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:42 pm

Another newly remade Melissa scene. All of the Melissa, Chloe and Claire remade scenes are now completed. The text on the image will not be in the actual game.

Open Wide.jpg
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:53 am

Looks awesome! Since I'm a little late, I think I'll wait until the rendered version is finished. Great work, can't wait to see what comes next! (Hoping for some AV :P )
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby daeway » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:14 am

What is the vore scene with Chloe gonna look like? Could it be same size, or are you going to go with shrinking?
daeway
Participator

Postby AuraDrak » Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:44 pm

Will this game get a version that can play on Android or iOS devices?
AuraDrak
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Wed May 06, 2020 10:36 pm

AuraDrak wrote:Will this game get a version that can play on Android or iOS devices?

Yes, I can start doing that with the next build.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Wed May 06, 2020 10:38 pm

daeway wrote:What is the vore scene with Chloe gonna look like? Could it be same size, or are you going to go with shrinking?

Sorry for the delayed reply. I don't have a vore scene with Chloe in the game yet, but one is planned. Shrinking is easier to do the art for, but I may leave it up to the supporters on Patreon when I get to that point. I just put a vore scene in with Mom Tara that will be in the next build.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby VNwriter00x » Wed May 06, 2020 10:46 pm

One image from a new scene in the game featuring the Mom character Tara, who I decided to add an early vore scene for to replace the shrinking scene that was in there. Rendering is a slow process, but I am hoping to have a new build containing most of the remade scenes out by the end of next week.
Attachments
Mommy is Hungry.jpg
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Re: At Her Mercy -v 0.12 - All 3D Art, New Vore and Walk Thr

Postby VNwriter00x » Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 am

Hey Everyone!

The new build with all remade art is now out (links in the main post) - I have changed the Mom scene into a vore scene. There is also a walk through so you can find all of the special scenes - this is also in the main post. Thanks!
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby nullstuff » Sat May 23, 2020 5:54 pm

This is awesome! Not a lot of family vore games around, good job! Any chance of AV in the game, out of curiosity?
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby VNwriter00x » Sat May 23, 2020 8:01 pm

nullstuff wrote:This is awesome! Not a lot of family vore games around, good job! Any chance of AV in the game, out of curiosity?

Thanks! Personally, I like the family stuff and will add a few more scenes later in the game (definitely a Chloe Vore scene), but, I also know it is not for everyone, so there will be plenty of non-family characters in the future. I have considered doing some AV, but, if I do so, I want it looking right. I think the Mom scene would be great animated.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wanderer » Sat May 23, 2020 11:55 pm

I love the new art style, Melissa's scene is my favorite because I love the smaller belly size. Gotta say, though, the happy go lucky music during the game over sequences just doesn't sit well, just doesn't convey the ambiance the scenes should have. I don't think it should be like a straight up horror track, but something a little more subdued and moody would be better
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VNwriter00x » Sun May 24, 2020 12:38 am

Wanderer wrote:I love the new art style, Melissa's scene is my favorite because I love the smaller belly size. Gotta say, though, the happy go lucky music during the game over sequences just doesn't sit well, just doesn't convey the ambiance the scenes should have. I don't think it should be like a straight up horror track, but something a little more subdued and moody would be better

I did think about that - was trying to match the “bizarre” nature of the sudden manipulation, almost like a cartoon - but it is easy enough to change that. I will start looking into music alternatives.
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Sun May 24, 2020 12:46 am

So we have a scene with the big sister where she shrinks the man and gobbles him up. We have a scene where the mother shrinks the man and gobbles him up. I am beginning to see a pattern with the family, and I think I know why, but I would still like to pitch the idea of a same size vore scene with the little sister. I am big fan of irony, and the idea of that the smaller teenager swallowing the guy whole and alive is deliciously hilarious in my opinion! Perhaps if the guy doesn't heed the call of his little sister, she comes into his room with a vengeance, and a rumble in her tummy (the louder the funnier) and then she just wolfs the guy down; using his bed as a plate and then a place to digest him.

Just a thought!
daeway
Participator

Postby VNwriter00x » Sun May 24, 2020 12:52 am

daeway wrote:So we have a scene with the big sister where she shrinks the man and gobbles him up. We have a scene where the mother shrinks the man and gobbles him up. I am beginning to see a pattern with the family, and I think I know why, but I would still like to pitch the idea of a same size vore scene with the little sister. I am big fan of irony, and the idea of that the smaller teenager swallowing the guy whole and alive is deliciously hilarious in my opinion! Perhaps if the guy doesn't heed the call of his little sister, she comes into his room with a vengeance, and a rumble in her tummy (the louder the funnier) and then she just wolfs the guy down; using his bed as a plate and then a place to digest him.

Just a thought!

I am definitely planning on doing a Chloe vore scene - and same size would be amusing. Stay tuned!
VNwriter00x
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Sun May 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Really like this game so far.
Looking forward to what else will come in the future.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game