MORNINGSTAR - suspended

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: MORNINGSTAR - UPDATE 17-May-20

Postby CaseyKane » Mon May 18, 2020 5:14 am

:-D There may be stables. You'll have to just wait and see :D
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Tue May 19, 2020 4:11 am

vgove wrote:some people have truble with mega can you have it so there is also a way to get it from mediafire?
if yes thank you if no it is ok

http://www.mediafire.com/file/epd29oz49 ... 1.zip/file
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby ikazuchi » Wed May 20, 2020 1:31 pm

will it remain oral vore only?
ikazuchi
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 20, 2020 6:17 pm

ikazuchi wrote:will it remain oral vore only?

No, with the update we got 1 av scene and 1 unbirth scene (at the battle can u choose, if u submit to the enemy, if u choose it, u will get a unbirth scene with pissing)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Thu May 21, 2020 12:32 am

The unskippable pauses in the dialogue slows things down so bad I can barely stand to get through a dialogue scene. Please get rid of them.
Similarly, I'd also recommend that the 'skip intro' option takes the player directly to a point where they can actually control Ciel. The appeal of such options is they skip all the unplayable bits.
I'd also appreciate an option to skip anal/AV content, but that's just a preference.

On more positive notes, I like the dialogue options to surrender to the bandit mid-fight (with different scenes for both of them even), and I really appreciate that the 'don't surrender' options are at the top, so if you're mashing attack you won't lock yourself into a gameover without realizing an option was coming.
Last edited by empatheticapathy on Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby CaseyKane » Thu May 21, 2020 2:44 am

empatheticapathy wrote:The unskippable pauses in the dialogue so things down so bad I can barely stand to get through a dialogue scene. Please get rid of them.
Similarly, I'd also recommend that the 'skip intro' option takes the player directly to a point where they can actually control Ciel. The appeal of such options is they skip all the unplayable bits.
I'd also appreciate an option to skip anal/AV content, but that's just a preference.

On more positive notes, I like the dialogue options to surrender to the bandit mid-fight (with different scenes for both of them even), and I really appreciate that the 'don't surrender' options are at the top, so if you're mashing attack you won't lock yourself into a gameover without realizing an option was coming.

Noted. Thanks for both the feedback and the advice.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Fri May 29, 2020 8:23 am

Work on the creating the town is complete, First set of renders for the next instalment complete too. Two more sets of renders to go, I think. I won't say what they'll be just yet as I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Long shot perhaps, but does anybody know where I can get hold of the 9mbi bullfrog model? If I can put my hands on it then there'll definitely be some giant bullfrog vore in a couple of updates time. The only frogs I can find on DAZ3D site are super-daft and cartoonish.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:20 pm

Is the game still being worked on? I just downloaded and played out every scene and its very well done I would love to see more of it ^_^ Oh and the AV scene is a bit to quick in my opinion if you slowed that down to match the other vore scenes that would be awesome.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:54 pm

Hey there mibankai1171, yes the game is still being worked on. Very much so. It's just that posing and rendering the 3D images for the cut scenes takes quite a lot of time. I think with that particular AV scene, while I agree with you about the play-through speed, I'll keep it as it is just for now, but may come back to it and iron out the timing once the game is more advanced / completed. But don't worry, I'll make sure the next AV scene's renders get a slower play through. I'm planning three scenes for the next update. The first set of renders is completed already and I'm planning to work on the other two sets in the coming weeks.

Other than that, glad to hear you're enjoying the game!
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:43 pm

why this game only have 4 pages of comment ?
it's the most promising game here ( mainly in term of art ) and it don't seem to have a lot of attention :(

or maybe it's just because this game is so perfect that nobody has something to say about it
and people wait quietly for the next update
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Enteresting » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:41 am

This game goes above and beyond in terms of delivery and content, and the victory and defeat scenes are brilliantly well done alongside the top-notch 3D modelling for what's offered. I'm eager to see what will be coming in the near future and certainly excited to see the future of the world you've begun.

If I may raise a question, what 3D program is that you're using? I want to say Blender but I think I'm wrong.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:25 am

Thanks Nayko93 and Enteresting for your very kind comments.

Regarding the 3D program, I'm using DAZ3D 4.12. The snake scene is rendered in 3Delight, while for the F/F scenes I used the Nvidia Iray engine. That's why the snake scene is more cartoonish in appearance (I didn't have access to Iray at the time). And, if you're wondering, the human models are genesis 3's.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Do the patreon people get the updated game first? I am going to pledge either way because this game is awesome but I just wanted to ask ^_^
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:04 pm

mibankai1171 wrote:Do the patreon people get the updated game first? I am going to pledge either way because this game is awesome but I just wanted to ask ^_^

Yes, by a few days or so. They help me with bug fixing, suggestions and the likes. And thanks, it'll be great to have your support! Truth is I wouldn't be able to do this without my patrons.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby mibankai1171 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:15 pm

CaseyKane wrote:
mibankai1171 wrote:Do the patreon people get the updated game first? I am going to pledge either way because this game is awesome but I just wanted to ask ^_^

Yes, by a few days or so. They help me with bug fixing, suggestions and the likes. And thanks, it'll be great to have your support! Truth is I wouldn't be able to do this without my patrons.

I am just surprised that you have actual animated cutscenes in the game that's awesome. So I would love to help continue the games development ^_^
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:05 am

Thanks mibankai1171
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby kuman2011 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:16 am

Loved the scenes. I can tell that they are really well made and you've put a lot of work on them. Looking forward for more and i hope you can implement a reanimation feature just for Ciel for those cuties she feels deserve to have her for lunch yet still be able to interact with them later.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaseyKane » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:41 am

kuman2011 wrote:Loved the scenes. I can tell that they are really well made and you've put a lot of work on them. Looking forward for more and i hope you can implement a reanimation feature just for Ciel for those cuties she feels deserve to have her for lunch yet still be able to interact with them later.

Thanks Kuman2011. I like the reanimation idea. If I can find a place where it makes sense that it should happen then it'll be in there.
CaseyKane
Participator

Postby kuman2011 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:29 pm

Well considering they are already using magic, we can safely assume magic exists in the world of the game. Any MC needs a special power, so for Ciel hers would be a form of reanimation if she willingly gives herself to select few characters which gives a sexy as hell scene and maybe a combat bonus or skill from the character yourself to. I suggest making it a power completely unique to her and she will never find out about it until after the act. Maybe give a Vorephile meter which fills up to allow her to reform? perhaps after every battle she wins?

How she reforms is up to you but i recommend keeping it simple, as in she just magically reappears next to her predator while her remains are still in the pred's stomach. You may even have a scene where she gives a belly rub to her own corpse or even feed herself another time if her vorephile (hence known as VP) meter is high enough. Also the way the preds themselves digest and absorb the prey should be different from regular food, mostly so that prey can still be conscious somehow even when their entire body turns to mush (that is if the pred wants them to stay conscious).

Personally I am not a fan at all of Scat, so for those who turn off scat maybe have the pred completely absorb the prey and immediately make it apparent in their "assets" increasing and also have them mention how their magic power increases or something.
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaseyKane » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:45 am

kuman2011 wrote:Well considering they are already using magic, we can safely assume magic exists in the world of the game. Any MC needs a special power, so for Ciel hers would be a form of reanimation if she willingly gives herself to select few characters which gives a sexy as hell scene and maybe a combat bonus or skill from the character yourself to. I suggest making it a power completely unique to her and she will never find out about it until after the act. Maybe give a Vorephile meter which fills up to allow her to reform? perhaps after every battle she wins?

How she reforms is up to you but i recommend keeping it simple, as in she just magically reappears next to her predator while her remains are still in the pred's stomach. You may even have a scene where she gives a belly rub to her own corpse or even feed herself another time if her vorephile (hence known as VP) meter is high enough. Also the way the preds themselves digest and absorb the prey should be different from regular food, mostly so that prey can still be conscious somehow even when their entire body turns to mush (that is if the pred wants them to stay conscious).

Personally I am not a fan at all of Scat, so for those who turn off scat maybe have the pred completely absorb the prey and immediately make it apparent in their "assets" increasing and also have them mention how their magic power increases or something.

I certainly see where you're coming from. Trouble is that all this requires an immense amount of work (and I mean upward of two weeks of extra work per encounter) if I was to implement it for every character along with a regeneration power bar which the player could use at any time. It would mean I would have to write and render secondary Vore scenes for every encounter just in case the player opted to use their re-gen power on that occasion. I still like the re-gen idea, though. The way I could see it working would be to have the power used by a third party character to resurrect the player on a specific occasion and for a specific reason (like a powerful enemy bringing the player back to life so that they can devour them again and again). But all this is hypothetical for now, though I'll definitely be keeping it in mind. Thanks for the suggestion Kuman2011.
CaseyKane
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game