Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Haven't done a poll in awhile, so... What do you think of the sphinx so far?

She's good.
67%
She's fine, but I want a new pred already
28%
Eh, she aight
2%
I don't like her.
3%

Total votes : 338

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.3

Postby Just4comments » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:56 am

soclose213 wrote:
VirtuosoViking wrote:What I'm wondering is how Spyro got to be here, in a (so far) MLP themed game. Personally, it seems really out of place, other than he's a dragon.

I only posted him since I got reserved feelings about shining armor, and torch doesn't seem like something I wanna animate.The spyro insert was in reference to none MLP characters, and also I needed a 5th option otherwise the poll glitches and shows the votes of the previous poll.

(Copy paste of reclusen text he wrote me)

Wait, you made the poll?
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby soclose213 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:51 am

I copy pasted the creators answer for the spyro question the creator doesn't want to write that much here just for update and stuff but he still reads everything

So you can think my answer there as the answer the creator would give (you find the text in the games comment' on gamejolt but few people write or read stuff there and someone asked so I answered)
Twilight VS idea guy making long lists is my thing

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby Just4comments » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:56 am

soclose213 wrote:I copy pasted the creators answer for the spyro question the creator doesn't want to write that much here just for update and stuff but he still reads everything

So you can think my answer there as the answer the creator would give (you find the text in the games comment' on gamejolt but few people write or read stuff there and someone asked so I answered)

Ah ok
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby soclose213 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:10 pm

For people which are not sure what to vote

Spike is most likely a horny/mean adult dragon ideas for him you can look in the spike document like him growing the more he plays around with twilight with dragon greed for example

Thorax will most likely be similar to the document I would guess with him caring wanting to pleasure both of them himself and twilight and be more shy maybe he wants to have twilight as his girlfriend

Discord will most likely be a chaotic fight but he has lots of stuff the creator could do with him I gave the creator tons of ideas and discord as the lord of chaos could have a one of a kind fight Most likely to annoy twilight or play with her and wants his fun

For spyro I actually have no idea what you guys expect because so many did vote him

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:40 pm

soclose213 wrote:For people which are not sure what to vote

Spike is most likely a horny/mean adult dragon ideas for him you can look in the spike document like him growing the more he plays around with twilight with dragon greed for example

Thorax will most likely be similar to the document I would guess with him caring wanting to pleasure both of them himself and twilight and be more shy maybe he wants to have twilight as his girlfriend

Discord will most likely be a chaotic fight but he has lots of stuff the creator could do with him I gave the creator tons of ideas and discord as the lord of chaos could have a one of a kind fight Most likely to annoy twilight or play with her and wants his fun

For spyro I actually have no idea what you guys expect because so many did vote him

Is that also from Reclusenutcase?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby soclose213 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:15 am

empatheticapathy wrote:
soclose213 wrote:For people which are not sure what to vote

Is that also from Reclusenutcase?

No it's the ideas the community gathered right now that's why I wrote likely and for example. He liked a lot of my discord ideas and about the spike ideas he said he could maybe imagine something like spike being horny or did change because of his adulthood about thorax I actually don't know at all what he thinks about it but that he cares about twilight was the idea of the community so I am sure he will take some inspiration from it

But my text should just make the people think what kind of pred they want to see a careing (which wants twilight as his girlfriend and wants her to feel good), a horny beast (which sees twilight as toy) or a chaos being(which just fights with Twilight out of boredom or to annoy twilight) which this 3 character boil down to at the end

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:12 pm

So for the sake of making things easier, and people being able to share more ideas. I made a Discord with xNightmarebrony and will be trying to keep tabs on things here. Hopefully that should make proposing ideas and such easier, but I'll be checking here as well. I'll link it below.

https://discord.gg/JZT7qJ2Q3m

Also if this link doesn't work feel free to tell me. I'm very new to posting servers on discord.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bleatstreet » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:44 pm

Discord would be pretty great to see in this. I had a lot of fun with it, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Bleatstreet
New to the forum

Postby soclose213 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:21 am

@everyone did some of you guys vote "SPYRO" and if yes why? I am interested why he has so many votes

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:48 am

soclose213 wrote:@everyone did some of you guys vote "SPYRO" and if yes why? I am interested why he has so many votes

To Be Perfectly Honest, Spyro is kinda a shitty Choice, I want to see Cadence In the game and for good reason too.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Just4comments » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:36 am

HavocLordX wrote:
soclose213 wrote:@everyone did some of you guys vote "SPYRO" and if yes why? I am interested why he has so many votes

To Be Perfectly Honest, Spyro is kinda a shitty Choice, I want to see Cadence In the game and for good reason too.

The vote was for a male pred. All the choices are male.
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:20 pm

Perhaps it's just human nature to want to vote for the most deviant choice in a poll.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Themightykamina » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:16 am

I personally voted for Spyro because spike might not be a quadruped option and I personally like Spyro as a character.
Themightykamina
New to the forum

Postby soclose213 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:43 am

reclusenutcase wrote:So for the sake of making things easier, and people being able to share more ideas. I made a Discord with xNightmarebrony and will be trying to keep tabs on things here. Hopefully that should make proposing ideas and such easier, but I'll be checking here as well. I'll link it below.

Also if this link doesn't work feel free to tell me. I'm very new to posting servers on discord.

discord link for everyone

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby soclose213 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:07 am

What could be changed on the discord?

@the "not good" people?

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:00 pm

Alright, so I did another update. This features a modular Twilight, and is the first time moving to construct 3. The build is bigger now, and takes longer to load all assets. Also downloading the desktop version is extra chunky now it seems. A little upsetting, but hopefully just a side effect of changing engines and not me being an idiot using too big of file formats. I remade every game over too with one exception of the too the moon ending. Hope this update doesn't turn into a deal breaker.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Postby BigD » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:06 pm

Heyo, tried out the game just now after the update and it seems that the web browser version is down to somewhere between 10 and 15 fps. When the stone particles appear, it's even worse.
BigD
New to the forum

Postby reclusenutcase » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:52 pm

Big D wrote:Heyo, tried out the game just now after the update and it seems that the web browser version is down to somewhere between 10 and 15 fps. When the stone particles appear, it's even worse.

Oof, that's no good. My browser version feels fine, but it's unfortunate that it's chugging others. If this keeps up in other updates, this might become a download only game at one point.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Horatius Horatio » Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:55 pm

Hate to be selfish, but it would be nice if the transition to the after defeat animations weren't automatic. Like a press a key.
Horatius Horatio
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:07 pm

Horatius Horatio wrote:Hate to be selfish, but it would be nice if the transition to the after defeat animations weren't automatic. Like a press a key.

So far, the way I have it built is a bit lazy as I just make the cutscenes go straight to layouts. I'm gonna try to streamline that in future bosses, but I don't want to keep rewiring old bosses all the time and keep holding off newcomers. I'm attempting research too to see how to make new effects too for future updates. I feel this game will wear out it's welcome otherwise. If the next boss is who I think it is, it might be a bit average, but the future roster is looking to be really promising.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game