Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Haven't done a poll in awhile, so... What do you think of the sphinx so far?

She's good.
66%
She's fine, but I want a new pred already
29%
Eh, she aight
2%
I don't like her.
3%

Total votes : 340

Re: Twilight VS: A vore themed boss fighter. update: 0.4.3

Postby soclose213 » Fri May 21, 2021 2:57 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:The link for your mare doc works, but the other three don't seem to be linked properly, assuming there's stuff for them as well.
Also, I'm flattered you mentioned the ideas I had for Nightmare Moon/Luna on the mares document. Always such a nice feeling when others like what you come up with.

I wanted to make a detailed as possible document for EVERY idea of you guys most of the ideas of the document are from me but it's nice to see others put their 2 cents in the mix :D

and the links didn't work because I just copied and pasted the last document xDD but didn't see the links are not full there but shorted

now they should work
Twilight VS idea guy making long lists is my thing

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby soclose213 » Tue May 25, 2021 6:04 am

Can you guys throw some comments in the round how do you like the documents?
What ideas do you like the most?
What is missing?

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halowinner » Tue May 25, 2021 10:56 am

I like the spike idea
Halowinner
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue May 25, 2021 11:17 am

soclose213 wrote:What ideas do you like the most?

Derpy, Rarity, Suri Polomare, Goldcap, happy Pinkie.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby soclose213 » Tue May 25, 2021 12:21 pm

I like the Spike, Discord, Shining ideas because I would like to have a male character

*edit and I like Thorax as well

On the female side I like the Pinkamena /pinkie idea because I find Pinkamena appealing <.< but the ideas which some guys had with goldcap, suri Polomare and even Mrs cake are pretty well done everyone who wrote something did a nice job. These 3 are just the most developed right now :D I like my idea with Rainbow dash as well because it changes the fight a bit with chasing her than just having a static battle in one place and the Applejack idea isn't that well-developed right now from me, it's just the idea about getting her attention as she goes on in her day but it would a bit of a change that's why I wrote it that way

all in all I am happy for the support from everyone who wrote something in the document :D I watch the document every time if I have time and see it develop. Everyday comes something new either I have new ideas or someone else writes something about a character they like which is awesome ^^

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby The_Prof » Tue May 25, 2021 8:15 pm

personally I'm not into male preds but it's not like you're forced to go against one so people should enjoy it if they want
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby soclose213 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:36 am

for everyone who comes from Furra here are the documents again :D

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby MMDmacrolover » Thu May 27, 2021 9:46 am

I'll be honest...looking at this macro/giant fangame is really making myself hype for it in general (Even if I'm only into male giants) andI hope there'll be a lot of updates for it!

Also, I would really be starstruck if you have an option to create your own OC character instead of Twilight and add male bosses like Discord, Tirek and Sombra. Would really make my day! ^_^
MMDmacrolover
New to the forum

Postby soclose213 » Thu May 27, 2021 12:19 pm

MMDmacrolover wrote:I'll be honest...looking at this macro/giant fangame is really making myself hype for it in general (Even if I'm only into male giants) andI hope there'll be a lot of updates for it!

Also, I would really be starstruck if you have an option to create your own OC character instead of Twilight and add male bosses like Discord, Tirek and Sombra. Would really make my day! ^_^

About frequent updates: the creator buys every art for the endings and the models for the characters himself and he does a real job at the same time as he is creating stuff for the game all alone so "frequent" updates are somewhat hard I would say, but he enjoys the game as well as all the approval and nice words from the people so I think he won't just stop :D

I had a lot of ideas for Discord, you can write your ideas how the boss fight should be, what attacks he should have and how his overall personality should be etc. In my document. The more detailed it is the bigger is the chance for it to become reality I would say, because if you need to start from scratch it's hard to create something new out of the blue and make it good :D and the creator struggles somewhat with a male predator because they are not that appealing for him but he is willing to make one if there is enough demand/ encouragement for it and he needs a creator which makes the overall characters for him.

Edit* we have a lot of ideas for Thorax for a male pred though

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby soclose213 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:21 am

I added some ideas for the Male and Female Character list if you like them and got any idea for them, you can add your ideas :D

I thank you all for working with me to give the creator the biggest and best idea spreadsheet possible :D even though the creator does need his time he has now a lot of options to choose from and can add your ideas into the mix if he likes them ^^

Female Document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EK0 ... sp=sharing

Spike document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L8R ... sp=sharing

Overall male document

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FxF ... sp=sharing

an overall idea document for the game

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZVv ... sp=sharing

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Fri May 28, 2021 12:05 pm

in my eyes...while making a idea document is good in theory...there's a high chance of introducing feature creep into a dev cycle...and that has killed the vast majority of vore games made in this community already

I think it might be a good idea to chill out with the "ideas"
Firon
---

Postby Just4comments » Fri May 28, 2021 12:47 pm

Agreed
Just4comments
Somewhat familiar

Postby soclose213 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:58 pm

I wrote with the creator a bit and asked him and he doesn't see a problem with it so its fine he likes the "who will be the next character feel"

and he said ."meh, I think it's just a means to avoid overwhelming the creator. I had that concern at the start, but I've since kinda stopped caring. Whatever I wanna put into this game is what will get in, and I don't get pressured into making elements I hate. If I'm down for an element, I'll gladly add it."

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngewomonsLover » Fri May 28, 2021 2:53 pm

Yeah, that's what happened with packedrat IIRC, the creator got overwhelmed with feature/character requests and just stopped working on the game.

Even this demo with just two characters is amazing compared to the slew of generic RPG Maker games that fill these forums. I'd love to see something with Spike, or even Twilight's owl pet that has an obnoxiously hard to spell name. Tirek could work really well too, since he already canonically does a kind of "soul vore" type thing, inhaling magic orally. Could have a life or magic-draining attack like Chrysalis does and have him grow bigger and bigger each time he uses it.
AngewomonsLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby soclose213 » Fri May 28, 2021 3:04 pm

For the people which came from Furra I enabled comments there now I disabled them because I thought people could just write here but it doesn't seem to work so well :D

You can write your ideas in the document if you want ^.^

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby Quakewithfear » Sat May 29, 2021 2:50 am

Firon wrote:in my eyes...while making a idea document is good in theory...there's a high chance of introducing feature creep into a dev cycle...and that has killed the vast majority of vore games made in this community already

I mean
It's not as if Recluse is obligated to do literally any of these things. Those docs are just a fan effort, not some kind of official to-do list.
Quakewithfear
New to the forum

Postby soclose213 » Sat May 29, 2021 2:10 pm

Quakewithfear wrote:
Firon wrote:in my eyes...while making a idea document is good in theory...there's a high chance of introducing feature creep into a dev cycle...and that has killed the vast majority of vore games made in this community already

I mean
It's not as if Recluse is obligated to do literally any of these things. Those docs are just a fan effort, not some kind of official to-do list.

That's exactly as I see it. Its stuff which fans have in mind for a boss fight and what they would like to see. If he likes some of them he can use them or even change them depending on how he wants to. Its just that he has first of all ideas and input if he wants to do a specific character but doesn't have that many ideas or like I see it he sees that people enjoy the game and want to help him make more. It was the first thing in rules I wrote in the document this are just ideas from us the community, he doesn't need to use any of them they are for inspiration in which direction the people would like characters to go.

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby MMDmacrolover » Sat May 29, 2021 2:22 pm

Hey guys. Just letting everyone know that I just added an idea for one of the male characters from the male document here if you guys want to check it out. It's an idea for Torch's moves, ending and lines.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FxF ... viTT0/edit

I "did" try to sent a copy to the person who created it to begin with, but I think it was the wrong person I've sent it to, so I hope what I wrote would be alright and I think I looked at everything in the rules and I hope I did it right since I've never done an sharing document before. Hope you like.
MMDmacrolover
New to the forum

Postby soclose213 » Sat May 29, 2021 3:15 pm

MMDmacrolover wrote:Hey guys. Just letting everyone know that I just added an idea for one of the male characters from the male document here if you guys want to check it out. It's an idea for Torch's moves, ending and lines.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FxF ... viTT0/edit

I "did" try to sent a copy to the person who created it to begin with, but I think it was the wrong person I've sent it to, so I hope what I wrote would be alright and I think I looked at everything in the rules and I hope I did it right since I've never done an sharing document before. Hope you like.

It's not that important to make everything right the most important thing is you don't delete other comments and even the "new" isn't that important and it's a pretty new idea overall ^.^

I added some ideas myself on your post and I must say your ideas looked pretty nice :D even some quotes what he could say ^^

you did everything alright the rules in short are
- every post/idea is important (there are no bad ideas)
- don't delete other comments but you can add to them
- the new in front of the "new" comments is pretty much so people if they scroll down see what is new instantly because like the mare document they get pretty fast huge (32 pages now)
- and at last the creator CAN use your ideas if he likes to but he doesn't need to its just a collection of ideas to draw inspiration from

Known as xNightmarebrony
soclose213
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat May 29, 2021 4:40 pm

soclose213 wrote:- the new in front of the "new" comments is pretty much so people if they scroll down see what is new instantly because like the mare document they get pretty fast huge (32 pages now)

Google Docs actually has a built-in function that lets you see what's new. There's a blue 'see new changes' button near the top-center of the page, and you can also press ctrl+alt+shift+H to access it.
empatheticapathy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game