Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby CoolKaios » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:51 pm

Looks like fun :wink:
CoolKaios
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:22 pm

bug detected. If you somehow defeat the fight while being grappled your entire save gets crippled as you'll always drain health.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:27 pm

The game still receives input when you tab out, which is a bit annoying. But it is quite interesting so far.
Last edited by GramzonTheDragon on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Can you put some more content tags on the opening post? Like is there micro, stuffing, scat, etc?
Indighost
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:04 am

Indighost wrote:Can you put some more content tags on the opening post? Like is there micro, stuffing, scat, etc?

Such information coincides with rule 5 of the forum posts.
If there's "Extreme" content like gore, scat, disposal, etc, then it needs to be known.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Retale » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:31 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Indighost wrote:Can you put some more content tags on the opening post? Like is there micro, stuffing, scat, etc?

Such information coincides with rule 5 of the forum posts.
If there's "Extreme" content like gore, scat, disposal, etc, then it needs to be known.

Theres is no scat or gore or disposal
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:58 am

the Invincibility frames on dodging seems rather... inconsistent. Most games I've played with a dodge mechanic (namely dark souls and monster hunter) put the iframes at the start of a dodge, but this game seems to require you to be out of dodge before most flashing attacks hit you, and based on the limits of human reaction times, by the time you see the color it's already too late, making dodging reactively next to impossible. You're forced to block to see what telegraph there is before a move comes out, and sometimes there's not enough of a telegraph to really go off of.

I'd definitely offer the critique of trying to reduce the delay between pressing the button and entering the dodge state to 0 or a single tick/frame/whatever it's called, and/or giving a slightly longer window to dodge, for example if the color is on screen pressing dodge with the proper color always dodges successfully.

The block is letting me turtle and progress over time by observing the admittedly simple movesets (thank goodness haha), and it is quite a nice game. It's nice to have a face on a main character, and the "digested" voice line and splash image for trying to refight an arena opponent is hilarious. I'm glad I downloaded this, will have to play more tomorrow.

Edit:
Spoiler: show
i am VERY curious where this sound byte about "stop booping my damn nose" is, as clicking on the menu to bug Angela only seems to get the cursor stolen~
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wollffett » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:01 am

are you able to get all the coins because it seems i can only find 6

edit: nevermind i found em all some are just really hard to find especially since there are no real indicators
Last edited by Wollffett on Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wollffett
Participator

Postby dagar » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:28 am

Welp, I beat the game! I don't remember if there were upgrades, but I beat it without if there was. ^^; I was a touch nervous about having certain options after a match, but it was great fun!

Bug report, some of the "Grabs" can glitch out and leave part of your sprite visible like the arms, or the whole sprite while they go off. NAmely some of the non-official fights like on the planes or in the desert area.

Another bug report being that the timer can stay active after fights in the desert region that aren't official, and that the grapple icons and animations can still be playing through a defeat animation.

Interesting ending! Got alot of vibes from that Battle Angel movie though. Was it an inspiration?
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Retale » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:38 am

dagar wrote:Welp, I beat the game! I don't remember if there were upgrades, but I beat it without if there was. ^^; I was a touch nervous about having certain options after a match, but it was great fun!

Bug report, some of the "Grabs" can glitch out and leave part of your sprite visible like the arms, or the whole sprite while they go off. NAmely some of the non-official fights like on the planes or in the desert area.

Another bug report being that the timer can stay active after fights in the desert region that aren't official, and that the grapple icons and animations can still be playing through a defeat animation.

Interesting ending! Got alot of vibes from that Battle Angel movie though. Was it an inspiration?

Never seen battle angel! Was it really similar? o:
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wollffett » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:43 am

are you able to get all the coins because it seems i can only find 6
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Retale » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:45 am

Wollffett wrote:are you able to get all the coins because it seems i can only find 6

yep there are the full 9 in game!
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:24 am

I hear Vore Fighter, then I see the trailer, and my expectations go out the window. This is not what I pictured when I read the words Vore Fighter.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Retale » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:05 am

RandomInjury wrote:I hear Vore Fighter, then I see the trailer, and my expectations go out the window. This is not what I pictured when I read the words Vore Fighter.

Apologies for letting you down RandomInjury! Sorry if it was a bit misleading :(
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saiai » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:47 am

Just, thank you. All of my love, even if I'm frustrated at the second fight.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MrLoro » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:02 am

Dunno if anyone else is having the same issue, but I have a 240Hz monitor and it seems that game speed is tied to FPS, which means the game runs pretty much 10x faster than it should. I'd guess this is a RPG Maker game because I'd had the same issue before with those which can be fixed with a script or forcing my GPU to be locked at 60FPS.

EDIT: It would seem that I can't limit the game with Rivatuner. It still runs at 240FPS. :L
EDIT 2: Fixed it via Nvidia Control Panel framerate limit *facepalm*
Last edited by MrLoro on Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrLoro
New to the forum

Postby Retale » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:07 am

MrLoro wrote:Dunno if anyone else is having the same issue, but I have a 240Hz monitor and it seems that game speed is tied to FPS, which means the game runs pretty much 10x faster than it should. I'd guess this is a RPG Maker game because I'd had the same issue before with those which can be fixed with a script or forcing my GPU to be locked at 60FPS.

Yeah you're correct its RPG maker you'll need to limit your FPS.

There was scripts for older version of RPG maker online but they had no longer been supported by the creators as newer versions of RPG maker fix this. However, when trying to publish smackdown using the newer version of RPG maker it was causing the game to create the save folder directly in the drive directory (E.g C drive D Drive) which is dangerous for obvious reasons.

So this was the lesser of two evils
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:23 am

Retale wrote:
Never seen battle angel! Was it really similar? o:

Not too similar, that was just the vibe I got from it. Fun game though! Felt odd to have no risk after playing Retale where you gotta keep up the chain hearts, especially for the finale. Still, enjoyed it greatly and the challenge of learning different character's moves and how to deal with them. I wonder if there are multiple endings? Since you do have the option to permanently remove competition which I was too scared off of to do that go. ^^;
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:03 am

Another bug, draining enemy health does not clear poison status, which resulted in a really trippy scene as both angela and the enemy pred scene tried to play at once, ending in the enemy stomach scene, but after exitting that it advanced into a cutscene of angela's trainer congratulating her on her wins.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Where did you get the music for the game, and can you provide a list of which of the songs go with each fighter/arena? I'm really digging it.
Also wow the final fighters we're too bad, their patterns were much better telegraphed. though now the final boss is stuck on my fight screen somehow.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game