Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby DjConnorJ » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:03 pm

is there a way to bring save files from the original into the expansion version so we dont have to go through everything again?
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby NightmareBros » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:55 pm

Alright, I gotta say, I found out about this game pretty recently thanks to browsing around on youtube, here's the playlist I found of the game for anyone who wants to watch what the game is like: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 8quJXsr-X4

It honestly seems like a pretty good game, I havn't seen the DLC yet since I've literally just gone through the youtube playlist, but here's my suggested list of improvements for the game just from watching these videos:

1. Absolutly have overworld sprites for important NPCS you can fight in the story! For example, the Snake Shopkeeper can be completely missable, since she's represented by a generic fur instead of a static sprite of herself on the overworld - the general game rule is that if the NPC is important (basically you can fight them, or are story/game mechanic important), then you should AT LEAST make one overworld sprite for them so you know your supposed to talk to them, like the NPCS who host games! There's no reason for some important NPCS to have overworld sprites while others don't, and this should be the easiest fix to make since it's just a straight-up sprite replacement.

2. Some post-game bonus bosses. Yes, I know you have the DLC, but again I havn't seen any of it - I'm ONLY talking about post main-story bonuses that would be easy for you to do without straining yourself too hard like the DLC must have. For example, a proper battle against the Champion (because he already has most of his moveset, he's just invincible for story purposes - it's be nice to have a fair 1v1 against him and have his winning and losing cutsenes), a bonus battle against your cow trainer Radinka (you already have some sprites for her for the training in the begining, might as well give her the whole shebang like winning and losng cutscenes), and a bonus boss vs your mom (again, you have the sprites for her available, so might as well go all the way plus cutscenes since you'd be able to make her a genuinely hard bonus boss due to the game hyping her up despite being dead) - that's just from what I could think of at the top of my head that would be possible.

3. The possibility of having the NPC fodder fighters become your fans. This is the most complicated suggestion I have to implement, and possibly won't be fuflly implimented EXACTLY as suggested since this is a one-man project, but that's okay - I honestly just like some of the designs for the fodder NPCS (I'm looking at the fat tiger lady from the street fights for this example) and relagating them to JUST the streetfights is a little bit of a waste, And I''d like for you to do a little more with them like give them a little character if at all possible - I'd honestly be thrilled if even a little bit of the following opinion was implimented into the game.
The minimum you could do is have three values for NPCS: Friendship values, Revenge values, and Star Power values:
- Friendship values increase when you choose soft vore options like letting them go - the higher this value, the higher the chances of that particular NPC showing up in the audience. Eventually, it should go so high that you should give a special scene involving the aformentioned NPC becoming your fan, possibly involving a vore fanservice cutscene.
- Revenge values increase everytime you digest a certain NPC, or the same NPC defeats and devours you. Basically, you can make NPCS harder if you bully them too hard, and eventually you should once again give a special cutscene, but this time more along the lines of the M.A.W commentators describing the NPC victory in matches- I must say I actually like those a little even if they're optional, so having the option to have the NPCs vore victory be commentated on as well would be nice.
- Star Power Value is increased by how many fans you have made and interacitng with the fan vore scenes - my basic idea is that engaging with the fans should be optional, yet rewarded by the game - sort of like how if you collect four pieces of heart in Zelda you get a heart container - basically, eat enough micros and you can gain stars quicker for your special meter. This can also be combined with the above ideas to have special bonuses for being friends with your opponents vs raw health bonuses you get from digesting them. Basically, if you forget about or simply just don't find items you can still win the game through augmenting the already-exsisting pacifist/predator playstyles apropriatly.

4. More scenes in your appartment, please. The only scene I really remember happening there apart from training, is the one where you can make a sandwhich with a Micro, so giving more to do in that area would be nice. Maybe have a mobile-phone text message system that tells you "hey, something new is now available in your house, go there". This is where my idea about fodder NPCs becoming your fans would shine, since they could come over to your house and you could have all sorts of shenanigins with them - for example you can have more training options involving them in a friendly non-fatal spar session for cash, or Radinka's and Your mom's bonus bossfight is only available there - the skys the limit really. You could also do the same with the Cemetery, since you have no reason to go there outside the intro - It'd actually be neat if the graves of the fighers you digested appeared there, for example.

5. Lots of people have already asked you to increase the character weight and have it do something, so I'm not going to hound you over it: I'm just going to beat the drum and say that the size of the prey you devour should be the defining factor for putting you at a certain weight, with the biggest prey ALWAYS putting you at max weight. For example, digesting Mama Frog puts you at Max weight instantly. It'd be nice if the victory digestion pat matched the current weight you are at also, but that means making like 4 more victory cutscenes. The Sauna also needs to definetly do something in order to make players aware it even exsists, but not be a forced content - i.e you HAVE to drag your fat ass into the sauna to progess or something silly. My best guess would be that going to the Sauna enough unlocks a personal sauna at your appartment, or something.
I will also suggest making all possible weight mechanic changes into a 2nd DLC pack that is seperate from opinons 1-4, which I will call the Sumo Snackdown DLC - basically, just make a bonus league for the super fatfurs out there, I'm thinking Mama frog big, and maybe explore the concept of being a fat fighter yourself (since this might require working on your EVERY ONE of your character sprites, this is why I'm suggesting this by it's own DLC)

phew, I think that's literally everything I can think of to improve the game. Sorry for the wall of text, I just want this game to shine some more, maybe make it to Steam one day like Tribal Hunter is trying for.
I am voreophile, destroyer of people.
Colouring all day erryday
NightmareBros
Participator

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm

After playing through once, I have a little bit of a suggestion. While I wouldn't say I'm experienced, as I haven't even really explored that much or looked for side content, I think I have a fair handle on the actual combat. And well, after you get the basics of dodging down, there really isn't any reason to block. Like, ever. I find dodging to be legitimately easier to control in general. As a player, this was fine, as it let me play through the story pretty easily and eat whatever fighters I wanted. Occasionally a mechanic would hit me out of nowhere and I'd lose the first fight I had with a new fighter, but immediately the next battle I'd have no problem beating them.

I thought about what to do about this, and I think I have something.

First, if you are happy with the current difficulty, and don't want to do anything about making dodging potentially harder, my first suggestion has nothing to do with difficulty and more to do with variety - have a few special attacks that cannot be dodged in any way. Give it a different color, and require blocking. This way, people who do block often and haven't conserved it properly will be punished, and those who never block and only dodge will have another thing to keep track of and keep things fresh.

My suggestion to improve difficulty also will potentially fix an early frustration of mine where it was difficult to time the dodges properly. Sometimes I'd dodge as soon as I saw a color start to appear, but that didn't work. Other times, I'd dodge before the visual representation of the attack (while there was still a colored glow visible, obviously) and I wouldn't dodge in time. So my solution is to keep the slow fade in of the appropriate color, then there would be a brighter flash that would indicate that that was the time to dodge. More forgiving attacks would have a more dull flash that lingers as long as the window was, while quicker attacks, those that are harder to dodge, would have brighter flashes.

A consequence of this new system would be that the difficulty of the reaction time could be cranked up almost indefinitely while still keeping the visual cues reasonable enough where it does not feel unfair. And also, it would give blocking a much more useful role in those more difficult fights, as blocking is much more forgiving of timing.

Keep in mind, I don't even know what engine you are using, or your current limitations in development. And I certainly won't be mad if you decide that the existing difficulty is hard enough. But this game is one of the best vore games I've seen, and I want it to be as good as possible.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:19 am

Hey I got a bug to report, in the Updated version Jimjams girlfriend you fight in the alley, she's unbeatable. I fought her untill time ran out and couldn't damage her.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:56 am

Oh and another bug. At the very least with the Huge Breasted... I don't know polar bear, if you bet her, and then swallow her you can't save her at the end, it's just an infinite loop untill you select the digest option. Which may or may not be a problem with every enemy I don't know I she's the only one I tried it with.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby vgove » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:59 pm

Do you know when the dlc will happen?
vgove
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:22 am

vgove wrote:Do you know when the dlc will happen?

It's already out.

Another issue, it seems all the enemies at the temple's grapples auto break in the first seconds of it happening, and I'm not blocking or dodging anything, just holding the punch key and beating all these chumps with ease.

Seriously just holding down the attack key is beating three foruths of the enemies in this expanision. Only the 4rth enemy in each tier can withstand it and win. A countering type of move would be good.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:24 am

Is there any news on the possibility of supporting either a native Linux version, or making changes to the project so that it runs well on Wine? I wanted to try this game out but was out of luck as a Linux user; It starts up on Wine, but like some games that use this version of the RPG Maker engine, I get an error after it starts up and it remains stuck on that message. I'd definitely be happy if something could be done.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby vgove » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:04 pm

to get the dlc what do i do? do download the game again?
vgove
Participator

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:42 pm

vgove wrote:to get the dlc what do i do? do download the game again?

seems to be here https://payhip.com/b/QmEo
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fmolga » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:44 pm

can someone give me a save after the tuturial becomes the game bug in the introdiction ,please?
fmolga
New to the forum

Postby oneman » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:58 pm

is it possible for someone to give me a save for snackdown dlc, after the champion tutorial fight, that would be much appreciated.
oneman
New to the forum

Postby SpuzzBunn » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:12 pm

Haven't played the game yet, but I gotta ask, is there a difficulty where getting digested makes you restart the game? :?:
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:32 pm

SpuzzBunn wrote:Haven't played the game yet, but I gotta ask, is there a difficulty where getting digested makes you restart the game? :?:

I’ve played it quite a bit and as far as I’ve seen, no. You could hypothetically just not save and play through until you lose and just restart as if you’d been digested. I would recommend at least saving to the point right after the tutorial section though.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:25 pm

After a hard drive failure I've had to redownload the game, however many audio files download essentially a couple seconds of silence. for example if i open the audio folder and select ANGELADIGESTED1.ogg it plays nothing, and opening it in audacity shows nothing inside. Is anyone else having this issue?
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby grz01 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:10 am

Noo tried this for the first time and got 'Uncaught TypeErrr:Cannot read property 'width' of null on the first time I go to the gym place and watch the clip for 5 mins. It happens at start of the battle and replicated error twice, take a while to replicate as I had to go through all the intro stuff a second time :-(
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby AriAfterDark » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:58 pm

I saw this on youtube and i like one of the bosses (Expresso), sadly you can digest him but i will join the discord and play the game for myself.
AriAfterDark
New to the forum

Postby gigaredpanther » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:15 am

Just got around to playing the new* content. I was... pleasantly surprised with the 'girl talk' pastime. Didn't expect that kind of content, heh.

*My sense of time is warped and I didn't realize how long its been out, heh
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game