Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:03 am

I've beaten it. Never bought a single item and even managed to beat that punching bag enemy in the first shop. Excellent game too. I've only found 1 Gatcha coin though. The one in the first shop. Anyone know where the other 8 are?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
User avatar
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Ishpeming, Michigan

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby MintyFrawg » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:30 am

Amazing game, 2 thumbs way up. You've managed to recreate that challenging addictive punch out gameplay perfectly.

(side note) You mentioned updates, my suggestion would be to make the food prep defeat sprite unique to the fighter that beat you.
User avatar
MintyFrawg
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:02 am

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Retale » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:12 pm

MintyFrawg wrote:Amazing game, 2 thumbs way up. You've managed to recreate that challenging addictive punch out gameplay perfectly.

(side note) You mentioned updates, my suggestion would be to make the food prep defeat sprite unique to the fighter that beat you.


Thanks for the lovely comment Minty and to the rest of you thank you so much! I'm making an update right now that'll include a new area and more fighters!
User avatar
Retale
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:54 am

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:22 pm

Retale wrote:
MintyFrawg wrote:Amazing game, 2 thumbs way up. You've managed to recreate that challenging addictive punch out gameplay perfectly.

(side note) You mentioned updates, my suggestion would be to make the food prep defeat sprite unique to the fighter that beat you.


Thanks for the lovely comment Minty and to the rest of you thank you so much! I'm making an update right now that'll include a new area and more fighters!


Yay! Still waiting to hear where those coins are though.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
User avatar
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???
 
Posts: 9170
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Ishpeming, Michigan

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Retale » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:49 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:
Retale wrote:
MintyFrawg wrote:Amazing game, 2 thumbs way up. You've managed to recreate that challenging addictive punch out gameplay perfectly.

(side note) You mentioned updates, my suggestion would be to make the food prep defeat sprite unique to the fighter that beat you.


Thanks for the lovely comment Minty and to the rest of you thank you so much! I'm making an update right now that'll include a new area and more fighters!


Yay! Still waiting to hear where those coins are though.


If you need help feel free to join our discord server listed in the original post! I wouldn't wanna spoil all locations here for everyone to see just in case some people wanna find them themselves!
User avatar
Retale
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:54 am

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Humbug » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Finally got around to beating this today. For a fetish game, it's surprisingly full of neat things, and the fact that it's semi-clean too is super rare. Y'guys did a great job!

Now I need to find an idea to draw Angela in at some point.
User avatar
Humbug
---
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Coella

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Persona59523 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:53 pm

Perhaps I could help, and an suggestion. I recently did a digest all playthrough and I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of a bigger belly and for a chance for Angela's assets to grow in size. So I have a idea or two to throw out. The first idea is simple, more Angela sprites. I really want to see her becoming something too big to be actually fight in the M.A.W yet still do.This would allow the characters she fight to comment different things. Second idea is the unedited fights. I understand that it in the contact that even if we gain weight, all footage will be edited to make it appear that we are still slim. However, seeing that we can go into unofficals fights(pointing at your oc and the lamia/naga running the store.), I want to have battle sprites that shows our true weight, since we are actually fighting outside of the M.A.W unless otherwise stated. This would also extend to the digest scene where depending on the size of Angela, the loser would be seen or not. For example, say that the belly is the size of Big Mama, and you eat the fire spitting guy of the second arena. His struggles wouldn't been seen since he does not take up more space, then Big Mama.
Persona59523
Participator
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby seth270 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:32 pm

Humbug wrote:Finally got around to beating this today. For a fetish game, it's surprisingly full of neat things, and the fact that it's semi-clean too is super rare. Y'guys did a great job!

Now I need to find an idea to draw Angela in at some point.



How bout Angela v Alexis
User avatar
seth270
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:56 am

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby HisashiHinata » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:31 am

Persona59523 wrote:Perhaps I could help, and an suggestion. I recently did a digest all playthrough and I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of a bigger belly and for a chance for Angela's assets to grow in size. So I have a idea or two to throw out. The first idea is simple, more Angela sprites. I really want to see her becoming something too big to be actually fight in the M.A.W yet still do.This would allow the characters she fight to comment different things. Second idea is the unedited fights. I understand that it in the contact that even if we gain weight, all footage will be edited to make it appear that we are still slim. However, seeing that we can go into unofficals fights(pointing at your oc and the lamia/naga running the store.), I want to have battle sprites that shows our true weight, since we are actually fighting outside of the M.A.W unless otherwise stated. This would also extend to the digest scene where depending on the size of Angela, the loser would be seen or not. For example, say that the belly is the size of Big Mama, and you eat the fire spitting guy of the second arena. His struggles wouldn't been seen since he does not take up more space, then Big Mama.


I would simply like to agree that more WG would look really good ^w^ It'd definitely enhance an already amazing game.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Shugoki » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:33 am

Persona59523 wrote:Perhaps I could help, and an suggestion. I recently did a digest all playthrough and I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of a bigger belly and for a chance for Angela's assets to grow in size. So I have a idea or two to throw out. The first idea is simple, more Angela sprites. I really want to see her becoming something too big to be actually fight in the M.A.W yet still do.This would allow the characters she fight to comment different things. Second idea is the unedited fights. I understand that it in the contact that even if we gain weight, all footage will be edited to make it appear that we are still slim. However, seeing that we can go into unofficals fights(pointing at your oc and the lamia/naga running the store.), I want to have battle sprites that shows our true weight, since we are actually fighting outside of the M.A.W unless otherwise stated. This would also extend to the digest scene where depending on the size of Angela, the loser would be seen or not. For example, say that the belly is the size of Big Mama, and you eat the fire spitting guy of the second arena. His struggles wouldn't been seen since he does not take up more space, then Big Mama.


I'll second this. It's a little weird for the overworld sprites to reward the player with wg, but not the battle sprites. I also think we should have a more controlled means of weight loss; i.e. the steam chamber lets you remove just 1 stage of wg at a time if you want. I also think we should have more intermediate sprites between each stage; for the number of enemies we have in the game, it seems odd that you can get to max weight from the first zone by itself.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
User avatar
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:16 pm

Shugoki wrote:
Persona59523 wrote:Perhaps I could help, and an suggestion. I recently did a digest all playthrough and I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of a bigger belly and for a chance for Angela's assets to grow in size. So I have a idea or two to throw out. The first idea is simple, more Angela sprites. I really want to see her becoming something too big to be actually fight in the M.A.W yet still do.This would allow the characters she fight to comment different things. Second idea is the unedited fights. I understand that it in the contact that even if we gain weight, all footage will be edited to make it appear that we are still slim. However, seeing that we can go into unofficals fights(pointing at your oc and the lamia/naga running the store.), I want to have battle sprites that shows our true weight, since we are actually fighting outside of the M.A.W unless otherwise stated. This would also extend to the digest scene where depending on the size of Angela, the loser would be seen or not. For example, say that the belly is the size of Big Mama, and you eat the fire spitting guy of the second arena. His struggles wouldn't been seen since he does not take up more space, then Big Mama.


I'll second this. It's a little weird for the overworld sprites to reward the player with wg, but not the battle sprites. I also think we should have a more controlled means of weight loss; i.e. the steam chamber lets you remove just 1 stage of wg at a time if you want. I also think we should have more intermediate sprites between each stage; for the number of enemies we have in the game, it seems odd that you can get to max weight from the first zone by itself.

Ideally just make it a selection
"choose how many levels to reduce" 1 - minimum weight so it doesn't become a hassle if you like "thin" angela
User avatar
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 338
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Retale » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:44 pm

I would be happy to add more fat stages to angela if people want! Adding those same fat stages as alternate visuals when fighting would be much, much harder :(

This is a one-man project mostly, and I'm so happy you guys have enjoyed the game and I'll take the critique and try and make the new updates cool!
User avatar
Retale
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:54 am

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Shugoki » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:01 pm

Retale wrote:I would be happy to add more fat stages to angela if people want! Adding those same fat stages as alternate visuals when fighting would be much, much harder :(

This is a one-man project mostly, and I'm so happy you guys have enjoyed the game and I'll take the critique and try and make the new updates cool!


I might make a mock-up of intermediate gain stages when I get the time; I'm not an artist, but I think I can fudge the growth stages, at least up until the last one.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
User avatar
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Late to the party, but it doesn't seem like dodging works in this game. Back during the tutorial, it seemed like I was supposed to time the dodges at the end of the flash, but now that I'm actually doing the real fights, it doesn't seem to work that way, like I've had one dodge work when I pressed it as soon as the color came up, but then that didn't work for the next couple hits, then I've had random dodges work, and random dodges just ignore the button press.

If it's relevant for debugging: I'm using Windows 10 with a mechanical keyboard and a low-ish latency monitor.
User avatar
AnonymousRandomAnon
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:16 am

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby HisashiHinata » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:04 am

Retale wrote:I would be happy to add more fat stages to angela if people want! Adding those same fat stages as alternate visuals when fighting would be much, much harder :(

This is a one-man project mostly, and I'm so happy you guys have enjoyed the game and I'll take the critique and try and make the new updates cool!


Even simply adding fat stages to the overworld sprite would be amazing enough. You've got a great job for doing this on your own! Maybe instead of adding fat during the fighting stages, maybe simply screens of Angela being fat, like the screen after the digestion where she pats her stomach.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Shugoki » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:23 pm

Ok, I said I'd try and mock up some intermediate stages for gain, and...well, here's a first draft. The leftmost sprite on each column is a sprite in the game; the rest are my edits.

MoreStagesSheet1.png
MoreStagesSheet1.png (47.99 KiB) Viewed 651 times


Hardly perfect, and it's only one of the idle sprites, but gets the point across. I interpreted that grey block underneath her...amulet? Badge? The yellow thing...as a zipper, and worked around that at higher levels. I have a lot of free time coming up here, so if you guys think more sprites from more sides are something you wanna see, speak up. Also, note that I didn't do any higher gain levels or make her fatter in areas besides her belly; this is more to add a smoother transition from stage to stage.

As a bonus, here they are as a gif, because why not.

MoreStagesSheet1.gif
MoreStagesSheet1.gif (24.04 KiB) Viewed 650 times


There's an error where the zipper sticks out from behind her belly on the last frame, not sure why.
Last edited by Shugoki on Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
User avatar
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby vgove » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:59 pm

i found 7 of 9 coins anyone know were all of them are
User avatar
vgove
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:59 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:28 pm

Think you could add weight gains to her boobs and ass? Don't want to see only the belly grow.
Persona59523
Participator
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:30 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby Shugoki » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Think you could add weight gains to her boobs and ass? Don't want to see only the belly grow.


I would have already were it not for 2 things:
1. The actual game only has her get fat on her belly, which is a perfectly good place for fat to go, except I feel like OP woulda made her that way from square 1 if that were what he wanted. I was trying to make something that could realistically be implemented into the game as it is now; I'll wait on his input on tit/ass growth before trying anything there.
2. I kind of...don't know how big to make her in those departments. The belly was easy because we have a "final form" for Angela there. I just extended the outer edge of the belly by 1 pixel for every stage. Her "assets" stay the same all-game, so I'm not sure how to increment them and what their outer limit should be.

In short: for now, I'll focus on giving her incremental belly growth and then deal with her T&A.
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
User avatar
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Re: Snackdown - Furry Vore Fighter Game

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:57 pm

Shugoki wrote:
I would have already were it not for 2 things:
1. The actual game only has her get fat on her belly, which is a perfectly good place for fat to go, except I feel like OP woulda made her that way from square 1 if that were what he wanted. I was trying to make something that could realistically be implemented into the game as it is now; I'll wait on his input on tit/ass growth before trying anything there.
2. I kind of...don't know how big to make her in those departments. The belly was easy because we have a "final form" for Angela there. I just extended the outer edge of the belly by 1 pixel for every stage. Her "assets" stay the same all-game, so I'm not sure how to increment them and what their outer limit should be.

In short: for now, I'll focus on giving her incremental belly growth and then deal with her T&A.



That’s a really nice set of sprites you made! Though what about going further than the last stage? What would that be?
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chendron, Dimalad, dinorunn, Drdeadre, forumlurker, getrekt123, godshunter93, Google [Bot], Ithilium, Jayfeather4261, jcflyguy, KroboFuentes, Kuru, PrismLaser, randommqn69, RDashiee, SarkanArkhas, Shadowninjer14, shatterblade13, SNAKER2D2, stuffofthings8, SymLeikill, t2rosa, Tem1, Tyger, vore-dragon, Younger99, zim6565