Recovery (Quest text game with vore)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Recovery (Quest text game with vore)

Postby Honoriam » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:45 am

Hey everyone, friend suggested that I post about my game here as it seems a decent fit for at least part of Eka's community, so here goes.

Recovery is a furry-centric, story-driven vorish survival game. There's plenty of vore, yes, but it's all part of the rich story woven within (though at the time of this post, much is not yet available). That said, what fun is there in just being spoon fed everything? You'll need to piece things together yourselves! At a surface, Recovery may seem like a slice-of-life game, but I assure you that it is anything but... as you'll find out as soon as the horrors start...

Find the game at:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/35727860/
http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/sjb62t-zg0_9uxijnl1kwq/recovery

This release of Recovery (v0.1.2 - Arrival Part 2) features the second set of main story NPCs as well as continuing to populate and build out the main map. A huge amount of work went in already (the .aslx contains 403k words for 0.1.2), so there's a LOT of content to explore!

With all that said, please enjoy, and please, leave me any feedback below! I would absolutely love to hear what people think.

FEATURES (Partially implemented - Check the billboard in game for a more detailed changelog):
-A detailed setting rife with questions to be answered
-Dozens of NPCs that interact with each other as well as with you
-Options for the player to be a predator. Yes, you'll still be on the dinner menu though if you aren't careful.
-A challenging survival experience where you'll need every advantage you can get if you hope to live long enough to escape...
-Several secret endings, which you'll have to work for!
Honoriam
New to the forum

Re: Recovery (Quest text game with vore)

Postby VexerHoodie » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Nice premise. Things looking pretty neat so far. Keep adding when you can!

I played the game a few days before you updated the file on April 9th. Was there any significant changes?
VexerHoodie
New to the forum

Re: Recovery (Quest text game with vore)

Postby Honoriam » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:58 pm

Thanks! The major update was on April 2nd, marked as 0.1.2. The updates since have just been minor bug fixing for things people brought up, so the integral experience is pretty much the same. If what you played was 0.1.1 though, there's a ton of new stuff since then.
Honoriam
New to the forum

Return to Vore game