Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:42 pm

altterten wrote:Is there any way I can get rid of indigestion quickly?

you can craft an indigestion curing drug at a chemistry station in the VORE tab
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby altterten » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:27 pm

Is there a more efficient way of getting VEV crystals other than from eating and digesting?
Last edited by altterten on Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
altterten
New to the forum

Postby Dongers » Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:55 am

There's apparently a way to use another vore belly using the weight gain sliders. How do I make that one work? Or was it never finished?
Dongers
Participator

Postby shiqisq » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:59 am

Please help. I cannot learn any pred perks. Why is my pred level 00? I tried the Nuka Acid, nothing works. I have all prey perks. I have all SPECIALS.
shiqisq
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:34 pm

I still wonder when/if there's ever gonna be a remastered version of this mod that adds animations and the type of stuff Devourment Refactor has ...
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:10 am

MelonBoobies wrote:I still wonder when/if there's ever gonna be a remastered version of this mod that adds animations and the type of stuff Devourment Refactor has ...
I've seen some people using 3.0 and making their own versions, unfortunately that is mostly in the furry community, so you got nothing if you cant handle foxfest
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby FractalOdyssey » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:43 am

So far everything seems to be working fine(minus some small bugs here and there) but no matter what I do I can't seem to get Bria's affinity to increase, I even tried directly through the console and nothing happens. Anybody run into and been able to fix this?
FractalOdyssey
New to the forum

Postby Vasiliy » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:12 am

Tell me, in this fashion, there is a function as in Devourment Refracor, allowing, after digesting the player, connecting to those who digested him?
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:02 pm

I'm having a problem where the vore morphs are the only morphs working on clothes and the weight gain mod isn't working. I tried reinstalling the 2 mods but nothing has worked. Can someone help me out?
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Manchura » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:46 am

princejaxonhellsing wrote:I'm having a problem where the vore morphs are the only morphs working on clothes and the weight gain mod isn't working. I tried reinstalling the 2 mods but nothing has worked. Can someone help me out?
they use the same code, they conflict
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby princejaxonhellsing » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:44 pm

Manchura wrote:
princejaxonhellsing wrote:I'm having a problem where the vore morphs are the only morphs working on clothes and the weight gain mod isn't working. I tried reinstalling the 2 mods but nothing has worked. Can someone help me out?
they use the same code, they conflict

thanks it worked!
princejaxonhellsing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Plaugedragon » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:07 pm

shiqisq wrote:Please help. I cannot learn any pred perks. Why is my pred level 00? I tried the Nuka Acid, nothing works. I have all prey perks. I have all SPECIALS.

I am also having this issue. Can someone help the two of us, please?
Plaugedragon
New to the forum

Postby Burpingjuger » Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:39 pm

Does anyone know how to change the vore statistics of my companions. I have a bug with Cait that her acid damage stats are at 0
Burpingjuger
New to the forum

Postby WhiteWoods » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:23 am

Burpingjuger wrote:Does anyone know how to change the vore statistics of my companions. I have a bug with Cait that her acid damage stats are at 0

Pred Stats are Actor Values. You can set acid damage by doing setav fv_aciddamage [Desired Damage]
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby tema5d » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:11 am

Please tell me, where to find the vore perk magazine?
tema5d
New to the forum

Postby Yes69 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:05 am

I uninstalled the vulpine mods and all my human NPC's look like human pandas, does anyone know how to fix it? I've uninstalled anything with the name vulpine in it and it always shows up.
Yes69
New to the forum

Postby Jinyack » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:06 pm

tema5d wrote:Please tell me, where to find the vore perk magazine?

There has been several posts answering this question, a quick topic search yields a lot of results, this was the first one I found

GrayLotus wrote:
MegaAces wrote:hi,where can i find Predators Digest magazines i already found 2 of them and dont know where to find other ones?

Time to dust off this old quote again. I doubt the locations have changed since I last checked two years ago, but I can't attest to that. You can search this thread for 'magazine' and find this, it's not terribly difficult once you know that there is a search function within a thread.

GrayLotus wrote:To quote RiggsEclipse from the previous thread:

RiggsEclipse wrote:Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Spoiler: show
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!

I have found all of the mags as well, by following this guide.

Yes69 wrote:I uninstalled the vulpine mods and all my human NPC's look like human pandas, does anyone know how to fix it? I've uninstalled anything with the name vulpine in it and it always shows up.

Uninstalling the vulpine mods probably didn't revert the meshes changed by installing the mods. If it's the bodies that are affected, maybe rebuilding the body meshes with Bodyslide would solve this problem, but I don't know how you could fix the head meshes. Maybe verifying the files integrity through Steam could help?
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby Yes69 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:35 pm

I completely uninstalled the game after verifying the files a few times and that still didn't fix it, I'm trying to see if deleting the data folder and verifying it will change anything.

Other than that do you know if theres a way to completely clean the files? Like uninstall anything new and such.
Yes69
New to the forum

Postby Jinyack » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:24 pm

Completely clean the files, maybe not, but now that I think about it, if the mod created its own race and automatically assigned it to all NPCs upon generation, then chances are, your NPCs might still be considered to be vulpines, maybe it could help to select them and type "setrace human", it could solve the problem but it would take a while. Though in theory you shouldn't see additional NPCs with vulpine heads. After that maybe the only solution would be to make a new save if you're not too invested in your current one
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby ComfyPrey » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:11 pm

So, I have this weird issue where NPC's dissapear after I regurgitate them. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I've tried waiting a few ingame days and returning to their regular place, but they're not there.
ComfyPrey
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game