Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:45 pm

megafaget wrote:Ok so i have stumbled upon a bigger issue while setting up my fallout 4 vore. The cbbe bodies default to the hyper landhwale model and i believe this is the mod that has that model, i tried batch building to a different body but to no avail, even tried deleting all files that has anything to do with SSBBW2. Any help would be much appriciated.

When you build your bodyslide files, make sure you are using one of the SSBBW2/3 compatible bodies as the preview, otherwise you won't see the SSBBW Sliders and they're gonna default to what you're getting.
Try using the SSBBW vault outfit as a reference, turn down all the SSBBW sliders (or adjust to your preferences), then check build morphs and rebuild everything.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rusticdragon20 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 pm

I can’t get the option to vore someone through talking to them even with context vore enabled and I still can’t get the pred levels/perks, even after eating quite a few raiders. Is there something I’m not doing?
rusticdragon20
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:00 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:I am Unable to Take things out or in my belly, as soon as i open the belly inventory, there is nothing there (despite the "Belly full of junk" Notification). and whenever i try to store something, it is immediately erased. Help?

How are you opening your belly at all, I cant find the option?
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:07 pm

Anyone got any video of the mod in action? My own computer isn't powerful enough to run ps4 games.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby RakeVuri » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 pm

RandomInjury wrote:How are you opening your belly at all, I cant find the option?

It's been mentioned a few times so far but I'll just repost Carreau's response for convenience.

Carreau wrote:You can access your items in your belly at any time by using the scat key. It does double duty now.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:15 am

RakeVuri wrote:It's been mentioned a few times so far but I'll just repost Carreau's response for convenience.

Thankyou. Since it didn't come hotkeyed I never made one.

Persona59523 wrote:Anyone got any video of the mod in action? My own computer isn't powerful enough to run ps4 games.

That's the nice thing about PC games, you can scale them back to run on more things. It won't look as good but you can probably set Fo4 to run on the level of a half busted Ps3
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Mastercin » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:35 am

So i've run into a hiccup. Bria's stomach is stuck as full and she can no longer eat anyone, including me through context vore. Ive tried using the debug menu to stop all vore but it hasnt helped. Ive also tried resurrecting her to try and get her to reset but that hasnt done anything either. Other than that loving the mod! I love Bria's voice, kudos the the VA, Hestia! Hope to hear more from you and this great mod!
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby RandomInjury » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:55 am

The Vore Sprint Manuver seems a little broken. I don't know if it's only supposed to be able to eat corpses on the ground but 1 it seems to only work on those, and 2 it's giving WAY too much EXP.

Swallowing one person by running over their bodies gives like 5 instances of 11 exp. You will level up instantly for running over one corpse at early levels.

If you are full or suffering indigestion at the time, it plays one HELL of a sound too.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Mastercin » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:56 am

Mastercin wrote:So i've run into a hiccup. Bria's stomach is stuck as full and she can no longer eat anyone, including me through context vore. Ive tried using the debug menu to stop all vore but it hasnt helped. Ive also tried resurrecting her to try and get her to reset but that hasnt done anything either. Other than that loving the mod! I love Bria's voice, kudos the the VA, Hestia! Hope to hear more from you and this great mod!

So i figured it out myself haha! I increased bria's belly capacity with the command "Setav bellycapacity #"

I set her to 12 to match me and it worked like a charm!
Mastercin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:11 am

Mastercin wrote:
Mastercin wrote:So i've run into a hiccup. Bria's stomach is stuck as full and she can no longer eat anyone, including me through context vore. Ive tried using the debug menu to stop all vore but it hasnt helped. Ive also tried resurrecting her to try and get her to reset but that hasnt done anything either. Other than that loving the mod! I love Bria's voice, kudos the the VA, Hestia! Hope to hear more from you and this great mod!

So i figured it out myself haha! I increased bria's belly capacity with the command "Setav bellycapacity #"

I set her to 12 to match me and it worked like a charm!

I tried to do what you did but it gives me this error “Item ‘bellycapacity’ not found for parameter Actor Value.”
Edit: after looking it down a bit looks like I’m supposed to do so from the MCM after putting this in the console
“Set FV_VoreDebugEnabled to 1” I did but I still only have the MCM position setting and the menu order I don’t have the slightest idea how to use
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kendri » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:04 pm

RandomInjury wrote:The Vore Sprint Manuver seems a little broken. I don't know if it's only supposed to be able to eat corpses on the ground but 1 it seems to only work on those, and 2 it's giving WAY too much EXP.

Swallowing one person by running over their bodies gives like 5 instances of 11 exp. You will level up instantly for running over one corpse at early levels.

If you are full or suffering indigestion at the time, it plays one HELL of a sound too.

Yep, I can confirm this. From what I understand it effects mostly Humans, Ghouls, Super Mutants and Robots. It does work on other creatures but as far as I can tell, the former 4 have the most effect. Sprint over too many bodies and you get stuck in that instance-loop for anywhere between 5-10 minutes. Other things I've noticed with it:
-Accessing your pipboy or the sleep/wait menu will play a huge cacophony of the swallow/successful digest sound. It'll also sometimes reward exceptionally more XP than simply waiting it out. This can occasionally cause a crash.
-It completely ignores max belly capacity. I think this is caused by the stomach que being 'confused' by the constant swallow instances.
-It completely ignores stomach item capacity and the "I'm too full of junk!" message. In one case, I had literally dozens of weapons/armor pieces in my stomach.

Also on a different note, Mirelurk Queens, Giant Hermit Crabs and Gulpers do not count towards hunger/thiccness.
Kendri
Been posting for a bit

Postby BMUd8854 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:59 pm

I got a question completely random from the rest but is there any chances that the Vault Girl sprite may have color in the future as an option?
Feel free to critique my work so I can improve in the future.
BMUd8854
Been posting for a bit

Postby GayPred » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:25 am

Hey!

First off, great Mod! I was using the beta 2 build and love the beta 3 so far ! :D

I do have a couple questions/issues?
1. Im using the same batch build i used for 2.0 but was wondering if its possible to switch from the rounded tummy to the tighter fit one? I saw Bria was using it but ive only had a round tummy (I'm playing as a male pred if that makes any difference idk). can it be built or switched?

2. I cant seem to adjust some settings? Ive set up the MCM menu as I like it ( tried thr holotape too) essentially its not letting me hotkey anything or implementing my scat preferences (claasic+bones nut it reverts tp just classic). less of an issue but wondering if I missed something or something that can be fixed?

Thank you so much!
GayPred
New to the forum

Postby TheOtaku777 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:41 am

Has anybody messed around with the nanako anime girl mod? I've gotten it to work with this mod, but the belly textures are black and eating the nanako "species" results in a "flat" belly, as if i had eaten a non-human.
TheOtaku777
New to the forum

Postby carlj » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:18 am

So i managed to install Fallout 4 on my toaster of a computer and i followed the installation guide, but my mod menu looks like this:
It's the same for the ones in the Pipboy menus. I don't know how to fix this, also no matter how many levels i give myself with the debug option i can't access any vore perks and even though i installed it with the vore girl as the image for the perks it's always the regular vault boy.
I used Mod Organizer 2 to install the mods.
carlj
Participator

Postby TheOtaku777 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:20 am

did you install DEF_UI properly?
TheOtaku777
New to the forum

Postby carlj » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:29 am

TheOtaku777 wrote:did you install DEF_UI properly?

I just followed the instruction in the guide, i don't know what you are talking about

*edit*
So i looked up the HUD Framework and there's an optional file about DEF_UI v1.4.0, is that what i need? Why is it not explained in the guide then?
carlj
Participator

Postby FurryDesirer » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:52 am

From fallout vore v2.0.2 to v3 i still have issue with the hotkeys of this mod, i can't use them
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:33 pm

Interesting thing I noticed, if you don't have the cbbe sliders set to zero, when thicc vore starts up, the bar won't move regardless of how sated the character is however you still put on weight.

Has anyone tried getting the thicc vore part of the mod to work with the True Wastelander Body?
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Delt » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:17 pm

I'm trying to finish adjusting the creature addon, and i'm about done but i wanted to introduce different stomach strengths to different creatures, for example molerats gets no bonus whereas deathclaws and gulpers get a huge bonus, making them seriously hard to get out of. the issue I'm having is defining what the max effective value is, and working around with it a bit i found that 40-50 gives it the max of 5 stars, but it's very inconsistent inbetween. i tested this with an unaltered follower and found that values between 0-10 can range from 1 to 3 stars, but values ranging from 10-40 can be from 3 to 5. If carreau or anyone knows some benchmark values that produce consistent ratings are, or what the inconsistency is coming from please let me know.
Delt
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game