Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby marsegos » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:31 am

I've came across the issue where it states that female vore is disabled whenever I try to swallow anything and I've been looking through posts here but haven't seen anyone else who's had the issue or found a solution to it yet and was wondering if someone could help me out a bit. I already went to settings.ini in the MCM folder and changed bFemaleVoreEnabledOnStart so I don't see what the issue could be
marsegos
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:14 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many add-ons to Fallout 4 vore are there that are actually still functional ?
I had a game with FV and AAF but now aaf requires me to have the official add-ons which I never bothered to buy ...
But that got me thinking about weather this mod had addons still functionnable
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby DanielYuStar » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Disclaimer: I don't know how MEGA works and if paying mega also pays the modders back then ignore this comment until the "End of MEGA problem" sentence, i'd gladly pay to the mod devs
Hello there,
Can someone upload the mega downloads in other site?
I wanted to download the Fallout Vore Vanilla Outfit overhaul project, but mega, as you may know, needs to take money from you to continue downloading a big file, but i don't want to pay MEGA, other sites don't mind big files. That's why i'm requesting someone to put the mod zip in another place

End of MEGA problem
From here it's another problem that doesn't exactly relate to MEGA
I'd also like to know about a way to fix the belly disappearing when it's too big when it's not in digestion phase

I'm really sorry if i somehow annoyed someone here
DanielYuStar
New to the forum

Postby Debby » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:40 pm

I've noticed the following bugs even though I installed everything correctly

Hotkeys don't work
Disposal wont work, even using the disposal consumable makes it dissapear and nothing happens
Thicc settings wont save. Turn it on, play the game, nothing happens, look at the MCM menu again and it seems reset.

Game folder is no longer read only.
Loose files activation has also been done.

Am I the only one having these issues or are there more people?
If so is there a fix?
Debby
New to the forum

Postby J0K3RZ » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:21 pm

Mcm isn't showing anything for the mod and the basement isnt popping up i installed the mod right its not showing up at all does anyone know how to fix this
J0K3RZ
New to the forum

Postby SaplingNiraku » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:30 am

Is there a way to make every npc want to use a vore weapon as default?
SaplingNiraku
New to the forum

Postby XurDir » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:50 am

randomdude0549 wrote:I am going to distance myself from this project permanently. Just don't contact me anymore

Before you go, since you know so much about modding can you help me port over creature vore from fallout vore 2.0 to Fallout Vore 3.0? Voremersion just seems like its missing a lot of quality of life improvements that FOV3 has, EXCEPT for the fact that it doesnt support creature vore. I just wanna get it working with FOV .-.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby XurDir » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:55 am

SaplingNiraku wrote:Is there a way to make every npc want to use a vore weapon as default?

Every npc, no. Select NPC's yes, with a hunger syringe. Works 95% of the time. If you get stuck steal everything from them or load a previous save. Then implant a devour weapon on them and shoot again with a hunger syringe.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby SK » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:32 am

Found a new bug, nobody is able to swallow me. I have not touched swallow resistance at all, when melee'ed by a vore raider they will hit me until the point I stop reacting to their melee. Projectiles and stuff still hit me and I can hit them but they can't seem to hit me. I guess that point I am supposed to be swallowed but instead I just become immune to melee. Any advice?
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby XurDir » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:28 pm

SK wrote:Found a new bug, nobody is able to swallow me. I have not touched swallow resistance at all, when melee'ed by a vore raider they will hit me until the point I stop reacting to their melee. Projectiles and stuff still hit me and I can hit them but they can't seem to hit me. I guess that point I am supposed to be swallowed but instead I just become immune to melee. Any advice?

is your player model Translucent? That means you have technically been vored but the script didnt activate. Run away from the enemy and enter debug mode, then reset all pred and prey.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dongers » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:08 am

How do I enter the stomach inventory? Hotkey's don't seem to work unless I'm pressing my keyboard wrong. The item "disposal" doesn't do anything either. Scat is enabled. I'm stuck with a full stomach and can't get rid of it. Regurgitation doesn't work either.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Dongers » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:16 am

Another problem that I have is that I can't seem to digest prey, I think? I accessed my inventory and apparently my prey was still alive despite me downing hundreds of digest potions and activating prey digestion in the vore settings. It doesn't seem to work.
Dongers
Participator

Postby XurDir » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:27 am

Dongers wrote:Another problem that I have is that I can't seem to digest prey, I think? I accessed my inventory and apparently my prey was still alive despite me downing hundreds of digest potions and activating prey digestion in the vore settings. It doesn't seem to work.

Reset your prey/pred. its found in the debug area of the MCM.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enkay87 » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:29 am

XurDir wrote:is your player model Translucent? That means you have technically been vored but the script didnt activate. Run away from the enemy and enter debug mode, then reset all pred and prey.

Hi, I have that translucent error. Tried the resetting thing, it worked exactly once. After being swallowed (and digested and reformed with that prey perk or spit out) the next swallow will get me again in that "translucent" state. Is there a way to get rid of that issue another way (maybe permanently)? Thanks!
Enkay87
New to the forum

Postby MegaAces » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:21 pm

hi,where can i find Predators Digest magazines i already found 2 of them and dont know where to find other ones?
MegaAces
New to the forum

Postby GrayLotus » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:37 am

MegaAces wrote:hi,where can i find Predators Digest magazines i already found 2 of them and dont know where to find other ones?

Time to dust off this old quote again. I doubt the locations have changed since I last checked two years ago, but I can't attest to that. You can search this thread for 'magazine' and find this, it's not terribly difficult once you know that there is a search function within a thread.

GrayLotus wrote:To quote RiggsEclipse from the previous thread:

RiggsEclipse wrote:Cool!
The new perk mags can be found in the following locations!
The Nahant Chapel
Spoiler: show
Found on the second story on a bookshelf!

Camp Kendall
Ontop of the short building across from the main tower, on a table made from a door!

Warren Theater (Unmarked Location south of Swans Pond)
Up on the right side of the stage on a table against the wall!

South Boston Police Department
Second floor, interrogation room table!

Jamaica Plains
On the second floor side table of a half destroyed blue house, east of the diner. Caution there are A LOT of ghouls in there!

I have found all of the mags as well, by following this guide.
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby nuggholio » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:12 am

Any way to get more vore raiders to spawn?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby RossTheEmeraldFox » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:27 am

Is there a way to make it so you actually take some radiation damage from digesting more.. *exotic* meals?~
RossTheEmeraldFox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LoGUNmasta » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:11 pm

So I've installed the mod it works but when it comes to perks I meet the special requirements but can't get them is it locked behind player level or no also where do you get more nuke acid?
LoGUNmasta
New to the forum

Postby wolf127 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:56 am

LoGUNmasta wrote:So I've installed the mod it works but when it comes to perks I meet the special requirements but can't get them is it locked behind player level or no also where do you get more nuke acid?

Some of them are based off of Pred/Prey level. As you level up your vore stats, you can "purchase" either a pred or prey level once you reach a certain level within those sections, you can take the more advanced perks.
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game