Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby NaomiLuvsU » Mon May 24, 2021 9:05 am

“Abandoned” if you joined the server you would’ve known they stopped developing it. It’s hardly abandoned, more like it’s pretty full featured and finished.
Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi Naomi

The Queen
NaomiLuvsU
Been posting for a bit

Postby JustAQuinn » Mon May 24, 2021 7:21 pm

NaomiLuvsU wrote:“Abandoned” if you joined the server you would’ve known they stopped developing it. It’s hardly abandoned, more like it’s pretty full featured and finished.

Why would someone need to join a Discord server to be told something that should be on the forum page for the mod?
JustAQuinn
Somewhat familiar

Postby 5had0w1010 » Thu May 27, 2021 1:31 pm

Vasiliy wrote:I meant peaceful NPS in settlements and cities. I gave them Nuka Acid and devour, and nothing happened.

That isn't a thing... Sorry
5had0w1010
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu May 27, 2021 2:07 pm

5had0w1010 wrote:
Vasiliy wrote:I meant peaceful NPS in settlements and cities. I gave them Nuka Acid and devour, and nothing happened.

That isn't a thing... Sorry

It sort of is a thing, it's just contrived. Lots of feature ideas like that are, no other way to implement them that doesn't have quirks. The Hunger Gas Grenade should be able to achieve this.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vasiliy » Sun May 30, 2021 11:46 pm

When used, grenades, the NPS attack everyone without parsing, and the player too. And I would like to be like in Skyrim, with the help of a console team could be made, the NPS eat the other.
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby Apruum » Mon May 31, 2021 8:34 am

NaomiLuvsU wrote:“Abandoned” if you joined the server you would’ve known they stopped developing it. It’s hardly abandoned, more like it’s pretty full featured and finished.

Can you pls send me the link for that discord server?
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Mon May 31, 2021 8:53 am

Apruum wrote:

Can you pls send me the link for that discord server?

Carreau likes to put links as images. For whatever reason.
On the front page of the thread, there's a black image "Fallout Vore Discord." Click it and that has the link. In text: https://discord.com/invite/6VNAArAfDa
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alvi » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:30 am

Pred level & prey level are different, right? I have learnt all prey level but how can I be a predator? I have max level of SPECIALS & but 0 pred level. Please help.
Alvi
New to the forum

Postby Excusethebigladies » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:53 pm

A few problems here. 1. I couldent make myself a predator with the settings I had to drink the Nuka Acid. Secondly the thicc vore tracker widget (the one that shows the thicc/sated bars) and the belly fullness widget dosent show up. and I cant open up the vore perks screen. I have all the mods needed for those aspects to work. Everything else about the vore mod seems to be working. Any suggestions?

Edit: I realized my hud framework was disabled in fallout 4 for some reason and enabled it. My belly fullness meter is now working but My thicc/sated meters arent working and neither is my perks screen
Edit 2: I also realized that whenever I try and change something in the vore settings (clicking esc and doing through the mod config) my settings dont wanna save. I start playing again and go back to it and it didnt save what i cahnged
Excusethebigladies
New to the forum

Postby hcallahan197 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:58 pm

Unfortunately, I can't get anything to work in vortex because the stupid fucking launcher won't work. It says Fallout 4 not found when it's sitting right next to the game in the folder. Maybe this is a sign from god that I'm too retarded to use technology properly.
hcallahan197
New to the forum

Postby Jadex » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:30 am

hcallahan197 wrote:Unfortunately, I can't get anything to work in vortex because the stupid fucking launcher won't work. It says Fallout 4 not found when it's sitting right next to the game in the folder. Maybe this is a sign from god that I'm too retarded to use technology properly.

It do be like that, I believe you can manually link it to the fallout folder using the settings menu in vortex doh
Jadex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coolguywithhat » Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:21 pm

Does anyone know if this mod works with this anime character race mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... escription
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby iamjohndoewitt » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:54 am

Having troubles with initiating the mod. I've been able to boot up the game easily, and I can access the mod in the Mod Manager menu. There's a bit of an issue with the names such as the header of the main set is $FVE_MCM_GEN_SET like that, which is probably because of my antivirus and doesn't break the game. However, the primary issue is the mod doesn't want to start. I have seen playthroughs where every time a new character emerges into the wasteland, they're given the VEV virus message. I started a new character but have been exploring the wastes without the message. I also can't access the vore perks menu which I assume is tied to the first problem. Hitting "B" and clicking on the menu will not open it.

I have moved the mod up the loader list and I'll give it another shot. Restart once or twice. Just wanted to know if anybody knows about dealing with that.
iamjohndoewitt
New to the forum

Postby Coolguywithhat » Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Does anyone know if the vulpine race replacer also works with characters from mods, like say i download zander's aid or something else, would the npcs in that be vulpine or would they still be human?
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby RakeVuri » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:44 am

Coolguywithhat wrote:Does anyone know if the vulpine race replacer also works with characters from mods, like say i download zander's aid or something else, would the npcs in that be vulpine or would they still be human?

Unfortunately, it doesn't replace races with a script or anything, any NPCs added by mods would just be normal humans. You'd have to look up how to modify the mods with the creation kit yourself.
RakeVuri
Participator

Postby Coolguywithhat » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:24 pm

does anyone have problems with the silders in CBBE not working with the vulpine race? im not sure if i downloaded a mod that screws with the model making it not work, only one i can think of is CrusaderSweetie's belly normal maps texture patch
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58266&start=660#p2858734

EDIT: i just now saw it was posted on april 1st so im not sure if its joke thing and thats why its not working or not.
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alvi » Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:31 am

Please help. I cannot learn any pred perks. Why is my pred level 00? I tried the Nuka Acid, nothing works. I have all prey perks. I have all SPECIALS. :cry:
Alvi
New to the forum

Postby Coolguywithhat » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:20 am

Coolguywithhat wrote:does anyone have problems with the silders in CBBE not working with the vulpine race? im not sure if i downloaded a mod that screws with the model making it not work, only one i can think of is CrusaderSweetie's belly normal maps texture patch
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58266&start=660#p2858734

EDIT: i just now saw it was posted on april 1st so im not sure if its joke thing and thats why its not working or not.

so i found out a way to get the sliders to work, i made a custom preset using bodyslide app thing, but when i did the batch build like the guide i was following said my character's stomach wouldnt grow when i ate something. i now dont know how to undo the batch build, keep the sliders working and have my stomach extend when i eat someone. if anyone knows how to fix my screw up, please let me know
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Coolguywithhat » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:28 am

I'm having problems with my game randomly crashing to desktop for seemingly no reason, no "fallout4.exe has stopped working" just closes to desktop. At first I thought I was because I was eating feral ghouls, so I didn't eat any and it did crash, and when I was fighting some raiders and eat some, the game crashes. I'm not 100% sure it's the mod causing this cause I'm pretty sure it happened when I didn't eat anything, but I might be wrong. It seems to crash shortly after I get to 7 in belly capacity so I don't know if that's what's causing it. Any advise would be helpful, even just if it's the mom's fault the game crashes or its just fallout 4 being fallout 4
Coolguywithhat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mooppoop » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:34 am

Having issues with the display names in the MCM. The only working title is the thicc vore slider any reasons why it's doing this?
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game