Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby the_game » Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:16 am

yo-- the discord invite to the server is dead in the thread head.
I doodle things :D

~am also a fancy gator thing.
the_game
Been posting for a bit

Postby cheese130 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:24 pm

the_game wrote:yo-- the discord invite to the server is dead in the thread head.

the server doesnt exist anymore
cheese130
Somewhat familiar

Postby DoubtingDemon » Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:53 pm

Works relatively well for me, minor bugs and took some time to install it right. Anyone tried using it with sex mods as well (AAF)? Unfortunately they seem to prevent each others animations.
DoubtingDemon
New to the forum

Postby Theophany » Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:34 am

the_game wrote:yo-- the discord invite to the server is dead in the thread head.

Mod is dead. Server is nuked.
Don't expect support through standard channels, only place you'll find it is from people who still care about the mod or the person who is trying to rebuild this mess.
  What goes in must come out  

Spoiler: show
  Any predator that tells you otherwise is full of shit  
Theophany
Been posting for a bit

Postby curiousparty » Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:57 am

So outside of dependencies I've turned off/disabled every mod thats not purely cosmetic, and I can't seem to get it to work properly. Hopefully someone will have a suggestion on things to try because I really want to get my Raider munching Momma leaving piles of foolish raiders over the wasteland.

My list of issues thus far include;
I got devoured in combat but my pred didn't start to digest me - and when I submitted nothing happened either (just the heart beat sound and the funky screen overlay when you're low on health/dead)
I can't get the belly inventory to open to claim the items from the people I've eaten (the hotkey is set),
Scat is turned on but my character won't release her prey even with the Disposal item - and every time I try to turn on "crouch to shit" it turns itself off as soon as I'm out of the MCM,
Bria won't dispose of her prey - just melts them into a memory (And npc/follower scat is toggled on)

Now, I don't know if it plays a role or not but I do start the new game with the Mod enabled so should I disable it for the prologue? And lastly I am using the most up to date version of all the mods but is there a specific load order I need to do to make every part of it work? I've currently have them loading HUD Framework - Waster Armour - Azar Ponytail - Vore mod
curiousparty
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jinyack » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:29 am

Theophany wrote:

Mod is dead. Server is nuked.
Don't expect support through standard channels, only place you'll find it is from people who still care about the mod or the person who is trying to rebuild this mess.

Speaking of rebuilding this mess, I recently came across this gem right here when I was trying to figure out why I wasn't obtaining the "Predator medium" and "Predator advanced" perks I saw as I was customizing this mod in the Creation Kit

Spoiler: show

For those who aren't interested in the nerdy stuff, I'll put it in layman's terms : normally, the mod is supposed to give you 5 different perks that boost your pred stats as you increase your pred level, and for each perk, it (presumably) should check whether you already have it or not. But only 3 of these perks are given to you, and out of those 3, 2 perks (predator tough, predator epic) are technically given by "accident". You're still given Predator Basic as intended, but then the mod checks if you don't already have Predator Basic before giving you Predator Medium, which is where it goes wrong.

I don't know enough about Papyrus scripting and trying to reverse engineer the other scripts and figure out what they do from their source code is an absolute headache, though I really wish I could help fix it.
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby Aviator2345 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:25 am

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but for me, the higher levels of the Fast Metabolism perk don't work. I don't regenerate health during digestion like it says, only the initial boost upon prey death.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby WhiteWoods » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:32 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but for me, the higher levels of the Fast Metabolism perk don't work. I don't regenerate health during digestion like it says, only the initial boost upon prey death.

It's not an issue, seems to just be a feature that was never implemented. There's no code in the fast metabolism script for per second healing.
WhiteWoods
New to the forum

Postby Aviator2345 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:33 pm

WhiteWoods wrote:
Aviator2345 wrote:I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but for me, the higher levels of the Fast Metabolism perk don't work. I don't regenerate health during digestion like it says, only the initial boost upon prey death.

It's not an issue, seems to just be a feature that was never implemented. There's no code in the fast metabolism script for per second healing.
Strange. I could have sworn I remembered that being a thing at some point. That sucks.
Aviator2345
Somewhat familiar

Postby altterten » Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:26 pm

Is there a command which can increase stomach capacity?
altterten
New to the forum

Postby randomdude0549 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:36 pm

Aviator2345 wrote:
WhiteWoods wrote:

Strange. I could have sworn I remembered that being a thing at some point. That sucks.
\

Are you thinking of Galmar1313's Health regen from digestion Mod from fallout vore 2.0?
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eragon2469 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:07 pm

okay so i recently installed the mod and now I'm having a issue i followed a guide step by step but the vore perk menu wont appear for the life of me and is the only way to get eaten talking to a npc and giving them nuka acid? that's the only thing that has been working for me and there is only one bottle available so i constantly have to load my last save after i give it to someone.
Eragon2469
New to the forum

Postby Jinyack » Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:17 am

Eragon2469 wrote:okay so i recently installed the mod and now I'm having a issue i followed a guide step by step but the vore perk menu wont appear for the life of me and is the only way to get eaten talking to a npc and giving them nuka acid? that's the only thing that has been working for me and there is only one bottle available so i constantly have to load my last save after i give it to someone.

I didn't even realise there was a guide to install the mod until you mentioned it (I assume it's the one in the 2nd post of this topic you're talking about), I just drag and dropped the archive into Vortex and it worked right away, perk menu included.

Are you sure you installed F4SE correctly? That's the only hard dependency required for this mod that I can think of.
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby Eragon2469 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:34 am

Jinyack wrote:
Eragon2469 wrote:okay so i recently installed the mod and now I'm having a issue i followed a guide step by step but the vore perk menu wont appear for the life of me and is the only way to get eaten talking to a npc and giving them nuka acid? that's the only thing that has been working for me and there is only one bottle available so i constantly have to load my last save after i give it to someone.

I didn't even realise there was a guide to install the mod until you mentioned it (I assume it's the one in the 2nd post of this topic you're talking about), I just drag and dropped the archive into Vortex and it worked right away, perk menu included.

Are you sure you installed F4SE correctly? That's the only hard dependency required for this mod that I can think of.

Yea f4se is installed fine I just can't get the mod to work properly. I also can't install any other mods and keep the game working I tried installing the vulpine character replacer with the vore add on and it just crashes me constantly
Eragon2469
New to the forum

Postby DoubtingDemon » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:00 pm

Would be awesome if someone ressurected the mod, it is a pretty good one and unlike the Skyrim ones doesnt require you to actually understand what you're doing regarding to modding lol. Also coldsteeljs belly toggle seems f*cked up, perhaps cause I didnt install his ssbbw mod correctly (or rather I can't find the said things in bodyslide that should appear according to his instructions XD), other than that Cait refuses to eat people and sex mods dont work with vore mod (or rather only one works at time and if both are installed, game constantly crashes)
DoubtingDemon
New to the forum

Postby Manchura » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:41 pm

DoubtingDemon wrote:Would be awesome if someone ressurected the mod, it is a pretty good one and unlike the Skyrim ones doesnt require you to actually understand what you're doing regarding to modding lol. Also coldsteeljs belly toggle seems f*cked up, perhaps cause I didnt install his ssbbw mod correctly (or rather I can't find the said things in bodyslide that should appear according to his instructions XD), other than that Cait refuses to eat people and sex mods dont work with vore mod (or rather only one works at time and if both are installed, game constantly crashes)

thats because both this and coldsteelj's mod use the same code for body models so they conflict and one overlaps the other
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jinyack » Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:17 am

Eragon2469 wrote:
Jinyack wrote:

Yea f4se is installed fine I just can't get the mod to work properly. I also can't install any other mods and keep the game working I tried installing the vulpine character replacer with the vore add on and it just crashes me constantly

That seems a bit suspicious, can you really not get any other mod to work properly on your game, even mods that are unrelated to Fallout Vore? Do they all require F4SE by any chance?
Jinyack
New to the forum

Postby Eragon2469 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:17 am

That seems a bit suspicious, can you really not get any other mod to work properly on your game, even mods that are unrelated to Fallout Vore? Do they all require F4SE by any chance?[/quote]
Oh I can run them all fine separately but as soon as fallout vore is added I can't even get through character creation
Eragon2469
New to the forum

Postby KingKazma » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:21 pm

So I reinstalled fallout 4 to cut down the trash files from loose mods that were eating up space and got the problem with not being able to use the hotkeys, save settings in the mcm menus, and not being able to pull up the vore perk menu despite having the vore tab show in stats. I eventually did a reinstall of mcm and fallout script extender then set the folder and files in the mcm and scripts folder OFF of read-only. after that one of those things fixed the menu and everything worked properly.
KingKazma
New to the forum

Postby JDandAliProductions » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:03 pm

In Devourment Refactor there is a setting to make it so vore using body morphs instead of an equip belly which makes it so the belly doesn't clip through clothing, is that possible with this mod too as so far i have the ColdSteelJ sliders but the belly still seems to be clipping through my clothes
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game