Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:33 am

Greg87 wrote:what is the quest id code also why did bria become hustle?

Were you wearing a targeting HUD or using anything that highlights people from a distance (Like Berry Mentats or that Vore Perk that lets you see prey)
Because that stuff is buggy in a normal playthrough.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MiracleKorstar » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:55 pm

is it possible to get a backport to fallout 3? i don't have the money for fallout 4 and its DLC
MiracleKorstar
New to the forum

Postby Catvs » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:01 am

Hello, I'm hearing the mod is dead but wondering if this is a easy fix.

For some reason when I ask a NPC about vore the dialogue that I am assume they're saying doesn't come up.
Anything to see if I can fix it myself will be super helpful.
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:19 am

Catvs wrote:Hello, I'm hearing the mod is dead but wondering if this is a easy fix.

For some reason when I ask a NPC about vore the dialogue that I am assume they're saying doesn't come up.
Anything to see if I can fix it myself will be super helpful.

It's an old issue with any mod that adds custom dialogue, install this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39848
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Omega273 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:57 pm

Any idea what's gonna happen to the mod after the next gen update in 2023?
Omega273
New to the forum

Postby Catvs » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:06 pm

Sideromelane, thanks a bunch
Catvs
Somewhat familiar

Postby HunBeeQueen » Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:55 am

MiracleKorstar wrote:is it possible to get a backport to fallout 3? i don't have the money for fallout 4 and its DLC

you are quite literally asking the impossible.
this is only made for fallout 4 as most of fallout 3's modding community has moved on to either new vegas, or 4. sorry to say, you'll have to buy the game at some point (and its DLC), it has been on sale NUMBER of times, to the point of being less then 10 bucks at one point.

its been out for years now... you've probably had every opportunity to choose but just forget.

Edit: the base game is literally 20 bucks, you've had every oppertunity to ask on a birthday or other day, or anytime you had money...since 2015 when it released. you might have just forgot lol
HunBeeQueen
New to the forum

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:43 am

OKAY WE IN TROUBLE NOW
Bethesda gonna update this game with bug fixes and CC content, THUS scrip extender is gonna be updated
For those who aren't familiar, script extender is what allows for a lot of mods to work, if game is updated the SE won't be up to date thus mods break entirely, if not updated it won't function
So yes, this mod could go Out of Commission entirely
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby ig00r » Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:53 am

Since Steam has removed the option to disable automatic updates some years ago, the only easy way I know to prevent those is to set the appmanifest-files to read only.

They are located in [drive]:\Steam\steamapps\

The files for Fallout 4 is: appmanifest_377160.acf

Steam will keep trying to queue the game for updates but fails to do so ("disk write error"). I only use this temporarily until the mods/tools have been updated for the new version.

This mod may turn out to be compatible with the F4SE version for the announced update of Fallout 4 but I'm not counting on it.
ig00r
Been posting for a bit

Postby Znonymous » Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:33 pm

ig00r wrote:Since Steam has removed the option to disable automatic updates some years ago, the only easy way I know to prevent those is to set the appmanifest-files to read only.

Still has this. Click on the game and under properties. It's in the updates option.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby The23boy » Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:10 pm

i installed all the mods and put them in correct but my game keeps crashing every loading screen and loading forever when i try to make a new game any idea to fix it?
The23boy
New to the forum

Postby Omega273 » Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:05 pm

Any hints on the locations of copies of Predator's Digest? I can't seem to find a single one.
Omega273
New to the forum

Postby Noober129 » Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:28 am

All kudos to you, good Sir! Awesome

But my Mod seems to be very buggy. I currently hold 4 of 4 vore passengers in my belly. Neither do they digest nor dissappear. Switching to manual start digestion doesn't work either. Resetting the mod makes my belly dissapear forever and even after feeding doesn't get it back (sound and belly indication are correct). The prey was dead but seemed to be indicated with health in the belly.

If I eat an NPC, the whole game seems to go buggy and the same effect happens. The manual digestion/spit out/scat buttons most of the time don't do anything.

How do I scat? How does bria feed?

Sorry if these point have been discussed before... I couldn`t find them.
Noober129
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:40 pm

Noober129 wrote:All kudos to you, good Sir! Awesome

But my Mod seems to be very buggy. I currently hold 4 of 4 vore passengers in my belly. Neither do they digest nor dissappear. Switching to manual start digestion doesn't work either. Resetting the mod makes my belly dissapear forever and even after feeding doesn't get it back (sound and belly indication are correct). The prey was dead but seemed to be indicated with health in the belly.

If I eat an NPC, the whole game seems to go buggy and the same effect happens. The manual digestion/spit out/scat buttons most of the time don't do anything.

How do I scat? How does bria feed?

Sorry if these point have been discussed before... I couldn`t find them.

Are you running the Fallout 4 Script Extender? Because that's important to have running for most of the features to work.

If the belly isn't going away after eating, perhaps try sleeping or waiting an hour and seeing if they vanish then.

As for Bria feeding, make sure she isn't using a melee or ranged weapon. Give her an unarmed or one of the Devour weapons from the Vore Basement. If you don't give her any weapons, she'll do what all NPCs do and go pick up one off a body or loot one from a nearby container so you need to make sure she isn't going to change weapons by giving her one.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PrismaticAria » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:32 pm

Not exactly related to this mod, but does anyone know a fix for or what mods cause an issue with third person melee combat? My character looks like she's holding a rifle when I use any melee weapon in third person, she's super slow, and can't attack.
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby CyNoRyNo » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:36 pm

hey, Stuck on A hard jill to swallow at the typewriter section. I solved the puzzle, but it won't let me put in the codes into the typewriter, press e and nothing happens. Is the quest glitched, do i need to just reinstall the mod?
CyNoRyNo
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:51 am

CyNoRyNo wrote:hey, Stuck on A hard jill to swallow at the typewriter section. I solved the puzzle, but it won't let me put in the codes into the typewriter, press e and nothing happens. Is the quest glitched, do i need to just reinstall the mod?

Or just use the console to skip the quest stage and move on to the next one. Seriously, Bria should be able to solve her own sister's damned code...

Are you running the Fallout 4 Script Extender? Because you need that in order to get a lot of the menus and stuff to work.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FatalSe7en » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:45 pm

I'm having a couple of problems here.

1. I have successfully applied the vore variants of the vanilla clothing and the scaling works by setting to thin or thicc values, but it's not scaling up in-game when I eat prey. I have all the Coldsteel stuff installed and enabled, though. Does anyone know what's happening?

2. Is there a way to create a belly texture for the Amelia race, or is that not necessary? I'm new to Fallout 4 modding, so I don't know how I can do such things. However, I don't believe this will be necessary if problem 1 is solved.
FatalSe7en
New to the forum

Postby endocyclopes » Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:27 am

hey the discord link expired, can we get a new one?
endocyclopes
New to the forum

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:26 am

I know this hasn't been updated in a while (and honestly is in a really good state, at least for me), so asking for stuff like this is a little silly, but I have to try.

It would be super nice to get perks related to friendly vore. There's all sorts for just eating everyone, or making yourself harder to get eaten. And even a few that would allow you to get eaten lethally and just get back to playing again.

I would love it, though, if there was a perk, or perks, that gave you buffs for traveling with someone in your belly that's just there for fun, not actually being digested. I love the already existing stuff, but this would just add another way to play. I would definitely play with a "companion" that way.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game