Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby ZoeGrits » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:38 am

When I activate the fallout vore settings holotape, the digest tick settings don't seem to affect my character and the speed is the same after altering it.
ZoeGrits
New to the forum

Postby LennyBevens888 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:47 am

Yacchatta wrote:
LennyBevens888 wrote:
Yacchatta wrote:I'm also having an issue with the belly whenever I use coldsteel's morphs. Sometimes, whenever the prey is digesting and the belly is shrinking, it disappears and sets the "giant belly" slider up (I have it set to increase in the thicc vore slider settings). Even when it's done digesting though, the belly doesn't go away, and eating anyone else doesn't change the belly at all. Nothing like this happens at all when I'm not using coldsteel's bellies though, so I think it might just be an issue with that.

I've also got an issue where, when you change the scat display settings, changing it to "Scat+Bones" or "Clean Bones" doesn't actually show any bones, and in the latter case, nothing shows up at all when using the scat function.

same, though when I eat something like food I gain weight, but once all the fat is gone I go back to the gigantic belly body

I believe that the gaining weight from eating food thing is what happens if you have the esp from coldsteel's mod turned on. If you don't want that to happen, since I think that messes with with how weight gain works in FV3.0, all you need to install from coldsteel's mod are his bodyslide files.
Although, I'm still having my issues, and I didn't install the rest of his mod, so I'm not so sure anymore lmao

Oh yeah I know that x3 its just I keep a big belly when instead it should be gone since I digested all my prey, kinda ruins the experience` when I hear the groans and gurgles but don't see my belly shrink down. Also should I still have those Vore XP and Vore Regeneration add on mods?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby Leoinc » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:12 am

If I wanted to edit the FV_WeightChangeScript.psc file in scripts/source/user, how would I go about doing that? I merely want to change a number, but I have absolutely no idea how to operate fallout's creation kit.
Leoinc
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:10 pm

Leoinc wrote:If I wanted to edit the FV_WeightChangeScript.psc file in scripts/source/user, how would I go about doing that? I merely want to change a number, but I have absolutely no idea how to operate fallout's creation kit.

1. Open the creation kit.
2. In the Gameplay tab at the top, open Papyrus Script Manager.
3. Search the script/edit it.
4. right click on the script in the manager and click compile. (Make sure it compiles without errors)

I haven't compiled anything in a bit, but if the compilation fails, you might have to go in the File tab, click on Data, and load FalloutVore.esp
If you are using Mod Organizer, it's important that you launch the creation kit through Mod Organizer like you would for your game, otherwise, your script file won't appear in the manager.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Leoinc » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:13 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Leoinc wrote:If I wanted to edit the FV_WeightChangeScript.psc file in scripts/source/user, how would I go about doing that? I merely want to change a number, but I have absolutely no idea how to operate fallout's creation kit.

1. Open the creation kit.
2. In the Gameplay tab at the top, open Papyrus Script Manager.
3. Search the script/edit it.
4. right click on the script in the manager and click compile. (Make sure it compiles without errors)

I haven't compiled anything in a bit, but if the compilation fails, you might have to go in the File tab, click on Data, and load FalloutVore.esp
If you are using Mod Organizer, it's important that you launch the creation kit through Mod Organizer like you would for your game, otherwise, your script file won't appear in the manager.

One step closer. That did indeed enable me to find what I want, but the compiling failed. I am using MO2, and I did launch creation kit from it. Here's the error it threw me.

Spoiler: show

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "FV_WeightChangeScript.psc"...
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1308,22): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1308,30): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1308,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1309,24): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1309,32): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1309,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1310,28): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1310,36): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1310,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1311,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1311,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1311,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1312,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1312,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1312,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1313,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1313,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1313,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1314,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1314,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1314,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1315,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1315,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1315,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1316,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1316,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1316,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1317,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1317,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1317,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1318,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1318,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1318,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1319,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1319,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1319,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1320,28): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1320,36): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1320,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1321,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1321,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1321,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1322,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1322,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1322,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1323,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1323,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1323,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1330,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1330,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1330,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1331,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1331,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1331,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1332,32): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1332,40): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1332,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1333,24): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1333,32): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1333,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1334,24): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1334,32): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1334,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1335,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1335,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1335,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1336,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1336,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1336,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1337,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1337,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1337,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1338,31): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1338,39): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1338,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1339,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1339,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1339,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1340,31): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1340,39): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1340,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1341,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1341,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1341,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1342,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1342,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1342,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1343,31): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1343,39): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1343,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1344,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1344,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1344,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1345,35): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1345,43): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1345,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1346,25): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1346,33): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1346,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1347,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1347,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1347,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1348,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1348,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1348,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1349,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1349,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1349,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1350,33): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1350,41): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1350,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1351,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1351,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1351,6): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1476,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1476,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1477,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1477,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1478,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1478,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1479,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1479,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1480,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1480,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1481,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1481,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1482,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1482,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1483,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1483,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1484,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1484,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1485,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1485,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1486,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1486,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1487,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1487,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1488,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1488,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1489,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1489,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1490,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1490,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1491,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1491,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1492,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1492,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1494,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1494,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1495,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1495,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1496,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1496,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1497,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1497,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1498,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1498,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1499,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1499,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1500,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1500,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1501,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1501,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1502,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1502,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1503,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1503,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1504,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1504,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1505,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1505,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1506,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1506,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1507,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1507,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1508,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1508,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1509,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1509,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1510,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1510,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1511,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1511,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1512,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1512,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1513,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1513,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1514,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1514,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1516,4): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1516,12): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1518,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1518,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1543,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1543,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1544,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1544,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1545,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1545,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1546,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1546,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1547,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1547,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1548,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1548,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1549,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1549,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1550,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1550,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1551,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1551,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1552,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1552,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1553,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1553,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1554,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1554,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1555,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1555,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1556,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1556,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1557,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1557,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1558,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1558,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1559,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1559,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1562,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1562,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1563,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1563,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1564,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1564,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1565,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1565,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1566,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1566,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1567,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1567,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1568,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1568,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1569,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1569,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1570,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1570,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1571,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1571,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1572,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1572,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1573,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1573,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1574,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1574,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1575,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1575,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1576,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1576,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1577,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1577,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1578,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1578,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1579,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1579,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1580,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1580,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1581,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1581,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1582,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1582,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1583,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1583,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1585,3): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1585,11): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1594,22): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1594,30): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1594,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1595,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1595,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1595,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1596,18): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1596,26): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1596,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1597,25): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1597,33): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1597,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1598,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1598,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1598,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1599,24): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1599,32): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1599,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1601,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1601,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1601,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1602,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1602,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1602,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1603,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1603,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1603,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1604,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1604,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1604,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1605,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1605,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1605,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1606,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1606,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1606,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1607,28): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1607,36): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1607,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1608,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1608,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1608,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1609,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1609,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1609,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1610,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1610,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1610,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1854,23): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1854,31): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1854,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1855,23): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1855,31): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1855,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1856,24): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1856,32): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1856,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1857,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1857,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1857,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1858,24): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1858,32): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1858,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1859,31): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1859,39): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1859,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1860,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1860,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1860,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1861,31): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1861,39): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1861,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1862,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1862,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1862,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1863,31): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1863,39): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1863,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1864,29): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1864,37): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1864,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1865,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1865,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1865,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1866,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1866,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1866,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1867,35): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1867,43): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1867,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1868,25): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1868,33): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1868,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1869,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1869,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1869,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1870,32): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1870,40): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1870,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1871,26): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1871,34): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1871,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1872,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1872,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1872,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1873,27): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1873,35): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1873,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1874,33): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1874,41): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1874,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1875,30): variable BodyGen is undefined
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1875,38): none is not a known user-defined script type
G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc(1875,7): type mismatch while assigning to a float (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for FV_WeightChangeScript.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on FV_WeightChangeScript.psc

I'm guessing the variable "BodyGen" is stated in some other script, but how do I get creation kit to understand that? Oh, wait, do I need to load fallout vore's dependencies like CBBE?

Edit: Welp, I managed to compile it with the changes, and saved it as it's own scriptmod in MO2. Aaaand it did nothing :lol: . I guess I'll have to wait for Carreau, in the hopes of some light being shed on my desires.
Leoinc
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enkay87 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:05 pm

First of all, great mod, I really enjoy this one. Very nice update, most of the stuff works great.

I encountered some issues with the minigame and a perk and decided to do some further testing.

1. If you let a companion (or somebody else) digest you before you played the struggle mini game at least once, the struggle screen messages will become the default pop up windows and the mini game breaks (and also most of the other stuff since you can't get out). You will be in some sort of dead state, no health, but you can still talk to your pred, but nothing happens.

2. The Vore survivor perk seems to be a bit broken. It seems like the mechanics work, but in my case I will respawn no matter what.
a) If the perk triggered in a normal fashion, I had all the normal dialogue functions etc. While digesting, i had the "poke your pred" and "talk" options. This happened in about 20% of the cases when reloading and testing.
b) If the perk didn't trigger ocrrectly, I had the "quit to main menu" option when talking to the pred. After digesting I respawned and still had the "quit to main menu" option on everything i looked at. I was still able to open Pip boy and change weapons, but interating with anything would get me to the main menu.
c) After removing and adding the perk via console, everything works and I repawn once. After that its random again if I get the "quit to main menu" or the normal dialogue options.
d) did all my tests with level 1 of the perk.

Hope that info helps!
Enkay87
New to the forum

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:17 pm

Leoinc wrote:Edit: Welp, I managed to compile it with the changes, and saved it as it's own scriptmod in MO2. Aaaand it did nothing :lol: . I guess I'll have to wait for Carreau, in the hopes of some light being shed on my desires.

Make sure the .pex file (The compiled version of your .psc) doesn't get overwritten by the regular mod file by ModOrganizer
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Leoinc » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:47 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:
Leoinc wrote:Edit: Welp, I managed to compile it with the changes, and saved it as it's own scriptmod in MO2. Aaaand it did nothing :lol: . I guess I'll have to wait for Carreau, in the hopes of some light being shed on my desires.

Make sure the .pex file (The compiled version of your .psc) doesn't get overwritten by the regular mod file by ModOrganizer

I put it last in the load order, but from the logs it looks as if it's the .psc files from the original mod that's still being used:

Spoiler: show

stack:
[FV_ThiccVore (1C00CB69)].fv_weightchangescript.UpdateThiccnessMeter() - "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc" Line 2329
[FV_ThiccVore (1C00CB69)].fv_weightchangescript.UpdateCBBE() - "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc" Line 2160
[FV_ThiccVore (1C00CB69)].fv_weightchangescript.UpdateBodyOnTimer() - "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc" Line 2758
[FV_ThiccVore (1C00CB69)].fv_weightchangescript.OnTimer() - "G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\FV_WeightChangeScript.psc" Line 2625

The directory mentioned in the logs does not exist however, not even whilst the game is running (as far as I can tell), but I'm guessing that is due to the way MO2 works with profiles. Also, do I have to make my edit into a .esp to make sure it overwrites the original files, or is it enough to leave it as a .pex? I'm also no longer sure I edited the right thing from reading the log. Reading the entirety of the weightchangescript when I don't actually know how to code sure is difficult :lol: . Thanks for taking the time to help me though paperairplaneclip :)
Leoinc
Been posting for a bit

Postby SK » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:15 pm

I just noticed something, whenever I eat somebody I get the message Male or Female Vore is disabled. Even though it is enabled, and I let a Vorish Raider beat on me for over twenty minutes without being swallowed even once. Did I mess something up?
SK
Evil Mewtwo

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:10 pm

yeah, sorry for sounding like a broken record, im still struggling to acess the vore perks menu,
although, i've found that when trying to access the perk menu through the holotape, it gives the message of "DISABLED"
this makes me think that the solution is really obvious, but i cant for the life of me find a option to enable it anywhere, any help is appreciated!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby pojomon » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:49 pm

How do i fix "my belly is full of junk"?
pojomon
New to the forum

Postby mmmooo55 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:52 pm

pojomon wrote:How do i fix "my belly is full of junk"?

if you haven't already, enabling scat might fix your problem, which might be that your stomach inventory is full, alternatively there are some options to manually access your belly inventory.
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby CadmiumMan » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:57 pm

Howdy. Just thought I'd pop in to say that I've greatly enjoyed this release so far. I've not encountered many of the bugs and issues everyone else has, though that's probably luck on my part more than anything. Also, as a pred-only type of player, I haven't really interacted heavily with all the features. Nonetheless, I greatly appreciate everything you've done in giving this to us, as it's probably my absolute favorite mod/game that fits into this "niche" alongside Vore War.

One thing I can actually point out is the Vore Pipboy tab when you're looking at yourself and your companions' stats, as you can only cycle right due to the perk tree taking up the button slot for left (which means you can only cycle through again by exiting and reentering the pipboy menu). I use a gamepad and can likely just remap it or something, but it does seem to default to that so maybe worth noting.

Also, I was wondering if somebody could tell me how to increase the vore capacity for companions? I assumed the principle applied as with the player, but Bria has gone to town on enemies and can still only do one human at a time in terms of capacity. I've probably missed something simple or spelled out in the opening post clearly. Maybe the... uh... injector things you can make at the chem bench has something to do with it? If so then how do we go about that? Even if not, what do those actually do?

This has been noted earlier, but I have the issue with the top meter for Thicc Vore never moving as well, but I've always had the problem even in previous versions. I'd always assumed it had something to do with having the debug options enabled or messing with the sliders a lot, but I honestly don't know. It doesn't really ruin anything for me, at least.

Lastly, and to everyone in general, I was wondering if there was a page in any of the past posts regarding this mod as a whole that list any bodyslide presets that anyone might recommend for particularly "Thicc" or outlandishly curvaceous presets (Such as what Carreau uses, for example)? Even if not custom ones people have made for this mod, just something that fits those parameters? Not expecting anybody to go out of their way to dig through hundreds of old posts, but no harm in asking if anyone happens to know or have something in mind off the top of their head.
CadmiumMan
New to the forum

Postby LennyBevens888 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:14 am

Debug mode isnt working for me. When I put Set fv_voredebugenabled to 1 nothing happens. What am I supposed to see? Also I can't loose weight anymore...I'm too thicc and no matter what I do I always get reset to my thicc body, My tits and ass are the worst, my body becomes skin and bones but my tits will still be big. Even then I'll still get reset to my thicc body. Can anyone help me?
LennyBevens888
New to the forum

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:27 am

So how do I get Items out of my stomach?

I have scat truned off and I'm full of items and I cant get them out.

Please dont tell me that there is an item in the utilities tab in the aid section with horizon. My game crashes every time I try to open up the horizon mod tabs.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby megafaget » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 am

I have problems with the minigame, the arrow keys and wasd wont work in it. Also what are the console commands to make npcs eat eachother or you? like in skyrim its cast <id for swallow> <target id> voice
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

Postby rbima » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:09 am

ZoeGrits wrote:
rbima wrote:I'll just keep my fingers crossed that someday someone will make an "AV" addon for this (Sitting animation maybe? I don't know). Thank you for updating it though!

Didn't know I needed this until you said it

Ha ha yeah I know. I've been hoping for some AV action since the Skyrim days. Though I have no idea how to make that happen.
rbima
New to the forum

Postby Jammothy » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:56 am

Ok so this may sound idiotic but i know that is was sated that this mod is for base game but i was curious if it was still compatible for GOTY edition

Oh, another thing is the THICC meter isnt moving and i dont know how to tell if my character is getting Thiccer, any updates on this?
Jammothy
New to the forum

Postby Kerbalmaster » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:32 pm

I am Unable to Take things out or in my belly, as soon as i open the belly inventory, there is nothing there (despite the "Belly full of junk" Notification). and whenever i try to store something, it is immediately erased. Help?
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby megafaget » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Ok so i have stumbled upon a bigger issue while setting up my fallout 4 vore. The cbbe bodies default to the hyper landhwale model and i believe this is the mod that has that model, i tried batch building to a different body but to no avail, even tried deleting all files that has anything to do with SSBBW2. Any help would be much appriciated.
megafaget
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game