Fallout Vore 3.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fallout Vore 3.0

Postby Mooppoop » Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:34 am

Having issues with the display names in the MCM. The only working title is the thicc vore slider any reasons why it's doing this?

Edit: Turns out my customini didn't save correctly derp.
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alvi » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:16 am

This is really annoying. There is a belly capacity. So why is there also another belly capacity which, when fills up, doesn't allow me to empty it (digest filter contents) not i can do anything anymore. The mod becomes useless. It says: Belly: 153/142. It doesn't make sense. And my capacity for vore is 8 preys. My character only poops out weapons & cloths. Why can't she poop junk? Why does this belly capacity even exist? Vore capacity is good enough. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Alvi
New to the forum

Postby 5had0w1010 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:30 pm

Alvi wrote:This is really annoying. There is a belly capacity. So why is there also another belly capacity which, when fills up, doesn't allow me to empty it (digest filter contents) not i can do anything anymore. The mod becomes useless. It says: Belly: 153/142. It doesn't make sense. And my capacity for vore is 8 preys. My character only poops out weapons & cloths. Why can't she poop junk? Why does this belly capacity even exist? Vore capacity is good enough. :cry: :cry: :cry:

as for Vore Capacity: I think you might have two vore mods. You shouldn't have that. And as for crap stuff. I know how you feel, but it's likely working an like beta or something.
5had0w1010
New to the forum

Postby WhatTheNani » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:09 am

Alvi wrote:This is really annoying. There is a belly capacity. So why is there also another belly capacity which, when fills up, doesn't allow me to empty it (digest filter contents) not i can do anything anymore. The mod becomes useless. It says: Belly: 153/142. It doesn't make sense. And my capacity for vore is 8 preys. My character only poops out weapons & cloths. Why can't she poop junk? Why does this belly capacity even exist? Vore capacity is good enough. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sounds like the second capacity is the item/junk capacity. To empty that you need to bind a hotkey to open the belly inventory and clear it out through that.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby J0K3RZ » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:56 am

Hi for some reason the basement isnt at the location and the mod managements sections for both options isnt showing up same with the vore perks I've downloaded everything in the description i have the body and the gulping noise when i punch people but all those things I've said isnt there
J0K3RZ
New to the forum

Postby piecheese10 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:25 pm

WhatTheNani wrote:

Sounds like the second capacity is the item/junk capacity. To empty that you need to bind a hotkey to open the belly inventory and clear it out through that.

I've run into this problem as well, and yet the hotkey does nothing when I press it. Also, my character no longer poops out the remains of prey, which could be the reason why the items built up so quickly.
piecheese10
New to the forum

Postby XurDir » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:42 pm

So random issue ive run into, Cait was my pred follower for a long time (i was forcing her to vore with the hunger syringe, but now she refuses to vore and instead only uses a double barrel shotgun (which i cant even take off of her). Any solutions? Ive reset context vore and everything except the predlist. Help?
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby MelonBoobies » Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:12 pm

XurDir wrote:So random issue ive run into, Cait was my pred follower for a long time (i was forcing her to vore with the hunger syringe, but now she refuses to vore and instead only uses a double barrel shotgun (which i cant even take off of her). Any solutions? Ive reset context vore and everything except the predlist. Help?

Something similar happened to me when I was using the mod, all I ended up doing is giving her the "Devour" weapon and force equiping it onto her ... She would combat nom anything after that so yeah ... just give her a devour weapon and equip it on her
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby XurDir » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:16 am

Anyone know if there is a creature vore addon to this mod? Also id really like to be able to feed my followers to random npc's (through use of a hunger syringe heh) but they dont seem to be able to get swallowed? Ive tried all the toggles. nothings works .-.
XurDir
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomdude0549 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:15 am

{Deleted}
Last edited by randomdude0549 on Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Just a lurker that barely posts. I dunno what else to say.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:37 pm

Who are you?

For one... dude, enchant value doesn't actually matter in this context. That value only matters if you have a use-case for magnitude or duration depending on your magic effect setup. For the Swallow spell neither of those matter, the entire effect is done via script and at no point does the math take into account magnitude. The only reason it's a spell at all is to get hold of a Caster and Target easily and to perform delivery.

"The rest of her team"? At peak size, there were two scripters involved in 3.0. One of 'em was Carreau and the other was me, who, I ducked out months before 3.0 even released because I couldn't reach agreements with Carreau. I sent him my fixes and assets and just upped and left for a long while. I made plenty of mistakes, as did Carreau but I really struggle to believe your claim you "spent a year fixing this mod." In any case, the mod is not going anywhere and Carreau always stated that anyone can make any addon they want with it. If you want to make a cool addon to fix bugs, you can do that, as can anyone else.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomdude0549 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:39 pm

{Deleted}
Last edited by randomdude0549 on Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Yo, this is how you know you are talking out your ass, only involvement I have with this mod besides as a user was testing for Ultrawide support.

Don't tie my name to this shit show, My code is a mess, but I keep that mess to myself.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby randomdude0549 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:55 pm

{deleted}
Last edited by randomdude0549 on Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby randomdude0549 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:35 pm

I am going to distance myself from this project permanently. Just don't contact me anymore
randomdude0549
Been posting for a bit

Postby YurriiTheShark » Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:40 pm

To echo what BoxxFoxx said, Who are you? Because it seems like you are trying to reference something and I'm not even close to recalling it.

Either way, I started out with this mod like most people here, a regular ass user with no knowledge of who any of it works.
Eventually I got sick of this and the Skyrim mod not working how I wanted (or at all in Skyrim's case) and decided to try and do something about it.
I looked around at general modding stuff, made a first scrip and asked some specific help (not just how do I make the whole mod) from those more knowledgeable, and eventually I had some basic working stuff and the knowledge to find the means for more complicated stuff.
Now being fresh to this side I tried to do my best to help everyone I could make this transition, because surely they would be just like me and take advice you give them and give it a proper try before coming back when they can't get it to work.

Well, it's not like that. And it only takes a few DM's from questions that were easily searched and much better tutorials than what I can give through DM's exist to just numb you to the reality of it all.
Sometimes, I see a light of hope in someone and they actual do turn out to be worth the effort and it's great. You've added more content to the community simply by helping someone learn.
So you keep on chiming in when you see someone ask something you know is a great opportunity for them to learn some skills.
And then so many times they don't even want to try and learn and just want it done for them.

This is why some modders (especially in this community) may seem like an asshole to you, because you may be one of a hundred people that have asked something of or near them, and so many of them are part of that latter group that you just have to cut them all out, or you just spend all day linking people to an easily googled thing, or worse, taking time to prep some decent instructions, only for then to instantly reply right back with "That's sounds too hard, can you do it for me?" and it just makes you give up on humanity.
Because just because converting an outfit or editing an NPC in xEdit for me is a walk in the park and takes a few minutes, does not mean I want to spend my free time converting a huge pack of outfits I don't use to a body I don't use or enabling stuff on every animal in the game.
Frankly, a lot of the stuff that people want isn't that hard, it's just a lot of tedious work editing a few lines in hundreds or thousands of entries.
YurriiTheShark
Somewhat familiar

Postby Plaugedragon » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Who has lines? So far the only character I've seen is Piper who says anything. Is there a list of companions with vore dialog?
Plaugedragon
New to the forum

Postby wolf127 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:36 pm

Plaugedragon wrote:Who has lines? So far the only character I've seen is Piper who says anything. Is there a list of companions with vore dialog?

From what I have seen, all of the female companions other than Ada, or Curie have special vore dialogue. You will need special mods to for Ada, or Curie to use vore and I have confirmed that Ada has no dialogue. I haven't tried Curie yet, but Codsworth does. (Assuming you have the Codsworth Context Vore mod found here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58599&hilit=fallout)
I have not tried all of the male companions, but I do know that Preston, MacCready, Hancock, and Codworth have special dialogue. (Codworth requires additional mod.) Custom companions may or may not have special dialogue if their stats were copied from an existing companion, but will otherwise default to the universal dialogue.
wolf127
Been posting for a bit

Postby vivamus » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:41 pm

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I cant find the answer. I have installed every required mod stated in the description, but when I turn on coldsteelj's pred bellies, they don't show at all. Can anyone tell me how does that work at all please? btw I also have cbbe installed.
vivamus
Somewhat familiar

Postby Reid124 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:28 pm

Shadowpuma27 wrote:
Delt wrote:someone on the discord let me know that when i posted the creature mod shit, i totally left out all of the necessary bodyslide files that do along with it. So while i was at that i put the addons in a bit of a neater package for posting.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qub2uo9a0 ... s.zip/file
tell me if there's any issues and i'll try and resolve them.

Heya, just had a little try out and an attempt at a few bugfixes and heres what I found

So running the fallout vore mod as of a few days ago (so no april 30 patch)
Running the old nexus mod manager too

So if these cause issues disregard everything I'm about to say :3

So I got my mod manager to install the addon but I couldn't find the group to batch build in bodyslide. I found that the manager had put the falloutvore creatures folder in my data folder and not unpacking the tools and esp files to where they had to go. So I (took backups first) manually put the tools and esp files/folder into the data folder and got it so fallout 4 would detect the mod and body slide would detect the meshes and that fixed all that.

The problem I had afterwards was MCM wouldn't detect any mod menus for it so I'm guessing I couldn't turn it on in game and couldn't get it to run. And also it seemed the bodyslide files were set to 100% in all sliders, so I had some chonky molerats running about despite not eating anything. Don't know bodyslide well enough to try bugfix that but yeah. File Pathing, MCM detection and the sliders were the only bugs I could find so far.

Will keep having a fiddle and update if I find a fix

did you get the bellies to work and if so how as i can't get them to work
Reid124
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game