The Last Elf of Silverwood, A Vore RPG (MAJOR NEWS!!!)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Should I release a Mobile build?

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes : 710

Re: The Last Elf of Silverwood, A Vore RPG, Now in the works

Postby Enteresting » Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:40 pm

Dillybar12345 wrote:
No-One wrote:Bug: If you talk to the maid in the inn's kitchen, a picture of her legs and butt appears in the upper left corner of the screen and stays there forever even after ending the conversation.

Very much aware. That's actually a scrapped scene lol. I did mention that the next update will be in another version of RPG Maker as well, so any bugs in this build won't be an issue.

Ah, rebuilding it from the ground up? Good luck! projects like that do take some time.
Enteresting
Participator

Re: The Last Elf of Silverwood, A Vore RPG, Now in the works

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Wed May 19, 2021 12:42 am

Enteresting wrote:
Dillybar12345 wrote:
No-One wrote:Bug: If you talk to the maid in the inn's kitchen, a picture of her legs and butt appears in the upper left corner of the screen and stays there forever even after ending the conversation.

Very much aware. That's actually a scrapped scene lol. I did mention that the next update will be in another version of RPG Maker as well, so any bugs in this build won't be an issue.

Ah, rebuilding it from the ground up? Good luck! projects like that do take some time.

Yes. They do. Version 1.1 has just been finished, and it's incredibly bare.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Last Elf of Silverwood, A Vore RPG (Verson 1.1 Updat

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 19, 2021 4:55 pm

Oh god, Rose is ADORABLE! SO glad she can eat us(well, unbirth us, but still)!
Last edited by Turbotowns on Wed May 19, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turbotowns
???

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Wed May 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Oh god, Rose is ADORABLE! SO glad she can eat us(well, unbirth us, but still)!

Mhm. Kind of a cute quick ending I thought of.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 19, 2021 5:12 pm

Are there any player pred scenes yet?
Turbotowns
???

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Wed May 19, 2021 5:16 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Are there any player pred scenes yet?

Not yet. But there will be in the next update.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:46 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Oh god, Rose is ADORABLE! SO glad she can eat us(well, unbirth us, but still)!

Oh yeah, I'm planning on adding an oral vore part to Rose's prologue scene.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DiseWon » Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:05 am

instead of the mobile version, you can make it compatible with JoiPlay?
DiseWon
New to the forum

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:19 am

DiseWon wrote:instead of the mobile version, you can make it compatible with JoiPlay?

A: I'm not sure what JoiPlay is, but I can't guarantee anything there.

B: Nice profile pic.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:44 am

Bug report time: Plenty of places that do NOT lead to the dev's wall are walk-through-able, mostly in the ruins.
The forest's east exit doesn't trigger unless you're at the bottom of the exit, not the middle. This causes massive confusion on progression.
You can recruit the mage before you recruit the half-elf, causing a sequence break. Doesn't seem to effect anything but it is jarring.

What I enjoyed: Combat was simple and effective from the one thing I did do. I know that there isn't really a combat system or a leveling system yet but keeping combat simple but effective is always a good start.
The storyline seems interesting so far, I'm curious on how it'll progress as things go on.
Futanari protagonist hinting at potentially lewd future scenes? Hell yeah.

What I didn't enjoy: The vore with the Kitsune was not described at all and therefor very lackluster. It could use some intro text or something describing what's happening.
There's a lot of things that you think are interactivable, but are frankly. Not. For example, the basement stairs in the castle. Maybe putting some debris around it to avoid confusion.
Sometimes the sequences are triggered weird and you end up running around your sister trying to find that sweet spot for the trigger to the battle. Also if an npc is done talking to you, mayhaps give them a loop dialogue that helps inform the player that they've got nothing new to say, therefor the player is sure it's not just a bugged out npc.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:20 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:Bug report time: Plenty of places that do NOT lead to the dev's wall are walk-through-able, mostly in the ruins.
The forest's east exit doesn't trigger unless you're at the bottom of the exit, not the middle. This causes massive confusion on progression.
You can recruit the mage before you recruit the half-elf, causing a sequence break. Doesn't seem to effect anything but it is jarring.

What I enjoyed: Combat was simple and effective from the one thing I did do. I know that there isn't really a combat system or a leveling system yet but keeping combat simple but effective is always a good start.
The storyline seems interesting so far, I'm curious on how it'll progress as things go on.
Futanari protagonist hinting at potentially lewd future scenes? Hell yeah.

What I didn't enjoy: The vore with the Kitsune was not described at all and therefor very lackluster. It could use some intro text or something describing what's happening.
There's a lot of things that you think are interactivable, but are frankly. Not. For example, the basement stairs in the castle. Maybe putting some debris around it to avoid confusion.
Sometimes the sequences are triggered weird and you end up running around your sister trying to find that sweet spot for the trigger to the battle. Also if an npc is done talking to you, mayhaps give them a loop dialogue that helps inform the player that they've got nothing new to say, therefor the player is sure it's not just a bugged out npc.

I appreciate it. I am currently working on fixing these problems. I am trying to figure out variables better so I can rework the sequencing, but it is a bit hard.

I appreciate the feedback in Trinny's scene and the walkable surfaces, which I do know a fix on.

This next update will likely only have Chapter one, but everything will be reworked and fixed up, such as a collectable at the castle gate I ment to add which would make the fight against Jewel faster.

I look forword to hearing your comments on future updates.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Last Elf of Silverwood, A Vore RPG (1.2 Coming Soon!

Postby VVVx » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:34 pm

After beating the demon maid, you cannot exit the castle.
VVVx
Participator

Re: The Last Elf of Silverwood, A Vore RPG (1.2 Coming Soon!

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:35 pm

Hmm....never had that happen? Was this the demo or the Alpha 1.1?
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Last Elf of Silverwood, A Vore RPG (Version 1.2 Upda

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:09 am

Update on progress!

Love what you did with some of my complaints. Giving a spot where you can see the trigger event for the sister is great. It just draws the eyes and it makes you wanna stand on it. Not to mention, the revamped kitsune scene was much better now. A very good thing. I think you'll develop a nice writing style as you continue (though I'm always hungry for more details in the scenes.)

There are still several areas in the ruined village you can accidentally walk through the wall (Usually next to the door, but I can make a thorough check on all the broken spots later. The sequence break has also been fixed and the two vore scenes are rather nice. Plus the music does give the game a lovely little theme.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:32 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Update on progress!

Love what you did with some of my complaints. Giving a spot where you can see the trigger event for the sister is great. It just draws the eyes and it makes you wanna stand on it. Not to mention, the revamped kitsune scene was much better now. A very good thing. I think you'll develop a nice writing style as you continue (though I'm always hungry for more details in the scenes.)

There are still several areas in the ruined village you can accidentally walk through the wall (Usually next to the door, but I can make a thorough check on all the broken spots later. The sequence break has also been fixed and the two vore scenes are rather nice. Plus the music does give the game a lovely little theme.

I opted against fixing the village ruins, since I plan on redoing them to look more like ruins. That will be in the next update.

I'm glad you liked Trinny's revamped scene, as well as Iris's and Belle's. The next update will give you one more with each, as well as several more.

Part of Chapter 2, which will be much longer than the first one, will also be in the update.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HoneyCookie » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:00 am

Hello! There are my feedback.

1: Very nice background music!!!

2: We need more dialogues between prey and pred. If you want, I can help you with that creating the dialogues (I dont know how to edit games in RPG Maker).

3: We need some screenshots. Just to keep in mind. I know you not are good with images.

4: How about revival mechanics? For example, everytime you got vored, the game return to some point before you start dialogue with your predator. So we can experience all vore scenes without worring about save games.

5: More details in the digestions would be nice.

You can count with me for beta teste and development (dialogues, history etc)

Anyway, thanks for the work!
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:09 am

HoneyCookie wrote:Hello! There are my feedback.

1: Very nice background music!!!

2: We need more dialogues between prey and pred. If you want, I can help you with that creating the dialogues (I dont know how to edit games in RPG Maker).

3: We need some screenshots. Just to keep in mind. I know you not are good with images.

4: How about revival mechanics? For example, everytime you got vored, the game return to some point before you start dialogue with your predator. So we can experience all vore scenes without worring about save games.

5: More details in the digestions would be nice.

You can count with me for beta teste and development (dialogues, history etc)

Anyway, thanks for the work!

I appreciate some of the feedback, however, there are a few things I will be denying right here.

1. A revive mechanic to me makes the experience feel bland. If you are digested, you die. End of story.

2. My dialogs are short simply because I'm trying to make progress story wise first. After a while, I'll update as many as I can.

3. I am chosing not to give screenshots. I like the idea of leaving things a surprise for the player.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HoneyCookie » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:52 am

Dillybar12345 wrote:I appreciate some of the feedback, however, there are a few things I will be denying right here.

1. A revive mechanic to me makes the experience feel bland. If you are digested, you die. End of story.

2. My dialogs are short simply because I'm trying to make progress story wise first. After a while, I'll update as many as I can.

3. I am chosing not to give screenshots. I like the idea of leaving things a surprise for the player.

1: Wow! Nice explanation. I agree!

2: I see. You can count with me if you want.

3: I believe it was not very clear. What I mean is that it would be nice to have more drawings of the predators within the story.

Thank you for your attention.
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby KyleWaterdrop » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:54 am

HoneyCookie wrote:
Dillybar12345 wrote:I appreciate some of the feedback, however, there are a few things I will be denying right here.

1: Wow! Nice explanation. I agree!

2: I see. You can count with me if you want.

3: I believe it was not very clear. What I mean is that it would be nice to have more drawings of the predators within the story.

Thank you for your attention.

I see. I put a notice asking for possible help on artwork, but I will be sticking to my own writing style for the dialogues.
KyleWaterdrop
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Yoshi174 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:11 am

This game is not bad at all so far. Just needs some background pics/maps specific to characters that aren't the generic mouth/stomach, and maybe slightly longer scenes (wasn't there supposed to be disposal?).

Where is the "Dev Hideout?" Can't seem to find it.

Also a glitch in the drunken swan bar, can't enter the backroom.
Yoshi174
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game