Monster Girl Delicious Lunch/Dinner

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Monster Girl Delicious Lunch/Dinner

Postby BaCe » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:47 pm

Hey guys,
I don't know if this topic was mentioned before (I guess yes but searching for that would take ages), soo yeah actually I need help, as I finally got all those "meals", however, I did not expect it to be in browser, and every time I take Novel Mode and I turn the flash on so it could work, it actually shows black screen only. Do you have any idea what to do or you can refer a post that had similar problem?

PS. I tested it on all browsers. Only on Edge the screen gets white instead of black, yet no positive results
BaCe
New to the forum

Re: Monster Girl Delicious Lunch/Dinner

Postby Nayko93 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:10 pm

BaCe wrote:Hey guys,
I don't know if this topic was mentioned before (I guess yes but searching for that would take ages), soo yeah actually I need help, as I finally got all those "meals", however, I did not expect it to be in browser, and every time I take Novel Mode and I turn the flash on so it could work, it actually shows black screen only. Do you have any idea what to do or you can refer a post that had similar problem?

PS. I tested it on all browsers. Only on Edge the screen gets white instead of black, yet no positive results

it's normal , the flash system for those game is outdated , our browser are too recent
if someone want the 3 games and the method to make them work , ask me in pv , I can't post them here , piracy :roll: ....
( and for you , I sent you a pv )
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby eleventh » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:48 pm

You can just load the LemoNovel.swf files in a standalone flash player. It's a little clunky to switch between them but it works perfectly well other than that. I think I use flash player 27 and I can view them with no trouble.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby ajmajm28 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:38 am

If you are still having issues you can always get https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 79436.html
There is a translation in progress for all the new scenes added and you get all the games in one. Based off the sales they may add more scenes as well.
https://bitbucket.org/ArzorX/monster-gi ... 9c11dd7681 for the translation files.
Last edited by ajmajm28 on Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby daantjebanaantje » Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:18 pm

i dont see download?
daantjebanaantje
New to the forum

Postby Catboy_Shrodinger » Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:28 pm

daantjebanaantje wrote:i dont see download?

If you click downloads on the right, it should bring you to another screen. From there, click, "download repository." You may have to manually delete the text files from each scene's folder and replace it with the translated one from that .rar
If you have a problem with vore, you can eat me.
Catboy_Shrodinger
Been posting for a bit

Postby kaibaman » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:00 pm

I really need to finish the remaining scenes...
kaibaman
Been posting for a bit

Postby kaibaman » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:09 pm

daantjebanaantje wrote:i dont see download?

Looks like I will need to add a tutorial txt or a video I will work on that when I have some spare time.
But here I quick guide:
1 Click in the download repository or click in the all translations files and download any of both.
2 Unrar the file.
3 Copy that data folder and replace it with your data folder overwrite if neccesary.
3 enjoy.
kaibaman
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game