Axugaem2 V 0.4.1 (The Fire Update) Is Here!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Axugaem2 V 0.4.1 (The Fire Update) Is Here!

Postby Axlwisp » Tue May 05, 2020 5:46 pm

https://aryion.com/g4/view/429328

UPDATE: Patch 0.4.2 is here. If you aren't planning on doing Caldryn's route through Blightwood then you don't need to download it right now. I rushed this one out because of a bug involving a picture of Lord Charon getting stuck on the screen after joining Caldryn's side. Enjoy!

Axugaem2 is a huge, in-development RPG with heavy visual novel elements and a lot of soft fetish content including belly expansion, Weight gain, soft vore, burping, and so on. The file's currently too large for the download section but you can reach it and more relevant info via the link above! As far as this post is concerned, I've left some screenshots below! Enjoy!!

dbvobrl-a5d1625d-0ec2-40d8-8df3-d22a58de042f.png
Get eaten by enemies and watch them bloat up!

ss1.png
Adventure across a vast, immersive world with a party of cute, quirky monstergirls and more!

ss6.PNG
Feed party members and NPCs their favourite foods and watch them grow bigger, rounder, and fatter!

dbvobs5-a7796896-10d0-4667-bd6c-a7a1f6f6bf97.png
Delve into the depths of sacred elemental dungeons and fight powerful guardians to gather the mythical Titan Shards!

ss8.PNG
Manage your party both in battle and through growing relationships based on the choices you make! Date a catgirl! Date a demon! Make them fat! Oh god please play my game please!

(c) Axlwisp 2020
Last edited by Axlwisp on Wed May 06, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Axlwisp
New to the forum

Re: Axugaem2 V 0.4.1 (The Fire Update) Is Here!

Postby mmmooo55 » Tue May 05, 2020 6:02 pm

oh, nice to see this gaem is still being expanded! cant wait to see how hueg it's become!
mmmooo55
Somewhat familiar

Postby Axlwisp » Tue May 05, 2020 9:27 pm

lol, I c wat u did ther~
Axlwisp
New to the forum

Postby 665544o » Tue May 05, 2020 10:39 pm

Just a curious question on how many enemies can eat you in your companions in game currently?
665544o
New to the forum

Postby Ziedine » Tue May 05, 2020 10:47 pm

in the game we can vore our enemies?
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 05, 2020 11:54 pm

Ziedine wrote:in the game we can vore our enemies?

No, this is more of a straight RPG with vore elements. It has enemies that can swallow one of your party at the start of the battle for a few rounds, but that is about it. The devour ability is nothing more than a health leech ability that heals the user when they deal damage with that ability.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Farfanuggen » Tue May 05, 2020 11:57 pm

665544o wrote:Just a curious question on how many enemies can eat you in your companions in game currently?

From what I can count, there are a total of 6 so far. Spread quite a ways out in the game.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Wed May 06, 2020 5:15 am

0/10 Tammy not a PC

JK, been a big fan of this for a very long while, and it's very exciting to see someone actually continue their project, especially considering it's an actually very well made RPG maker game.

Time to start from the beggining again because it's been a while!

You're doing good work
*Finger guns*

[ Reply ]
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Wed May 06, 2020 5:18 am

Holy shit it's bigger than a Gigabyte, this expansion be THICC!

Time to do something else for an hour.
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snorlaxkid » Wed May 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Holy shit, I have to say one thing in particular: The game has serious balance issues. It really says something when a boss fight you're allowed to lose is EASIER than a normal fight that happens shortly after it, namely the merleen fight being way harder than the grudge match against Baldero. I lost so much progress there, I'm not willing to continue.

Also a problem is that once you enter the ship you have no way to grind for levels, so you're just fucked over in the long run if you're not overleveled.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Farfanuggen » Wed May 06, 2020 4:30 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:Holy shit, I have to say one thing in particular: The game has serious balance issues. It really says something when a boss fight you're allowed to lose is EASIER than a normal fight that happens shortly after it, namely the merleen fight being way harder than the grudge match against Baldero. I lost so much progress there, I'm not willing to continue.

Also a problem is that once you enter the ship you have no way to grind for levels, so you're just fucked over in the long run if you're not overleveled.

Honestly the merleen isn't that hard. You don't NEED to beat her by the time she does the water blast, just make sure that your teams HP is topped up. Focus fire on one add at a time (I recommend the caster first) and then take your time with the merleen.
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Snorlaxkid » Wed May 06, 2020 4:42 pm

Farfanuggen wrote:Honestly the merleen isn't that hard. You don't NEED to beat her by the time she does the water blast, just make sure that your teams HP is topped up. Focus fire on one add at a time (I recommend the caster first) and then take your time with the merleen.

I did. They stunlocked my entire team nearly the whole time. It was just a cycle of me taking a turn to heal and then getting all my HP stolen from me immediately. Add in that one of my teammembers was constantly eaten and I couldn't even damage them faster than they could heal themselves.

I also did Nell's ultimate attack at one point, only to have it MISS two of them and do only 54 damage to the third. That shouldn't happen when I just utterly destroyed an optional boss immediately prior.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Farfanuggen » Wed May 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:
Farfanuggen wrote:Honestly the merleen isn't that hard. You don't NEED to beat her by the time she does the water blast, just make sure that your teams HP is topped up. Focus fire on one add at a time (I recommend the caster first) and then take your time with the merleen.

I did. They stunlocked my entire team nearly the whole time. It was just a cycle of me taking a turn to heal and then getting all my HP stolen from me immediately. Add in that one of my teammembers was constantly eaten and I couldn't even damage them faster than they could heal themselves.

I also did Nell's ultimate attack at one point, only to have it MISS two of them and do only 54 damage to the third. That shouldn't happen when I just utterly destroyed an optional boss immediately prior.

Here's a response from the creator when I posted it on discord. Like I said, I've never had an issue with this fight. Have Abby use Hookshot on something and it basically skips that things turn if the enrage effect works. Plus does a lot of damage.

Axl
Honestly the easiest way to beat that fight is with reflect screen
As long as you have it up by the turn she spouts, she will take it all in the face and you’ll take no damage
Farfanuggen
Participator

Postby Skeiron » Wed May 06, 2020 7:22 pm

Nice game! I am enjoying it a lot so far. One question:
Spoiler: show
Is it possible to soft lock yourself in the water temple by using the Enchanted Bridges in the incorrect order?
I am at this point: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
I just activated the water spout in the bottom right of the image, but I ran out of Enchanted Bridges to actually get there (I used them on the other side of the temple)
Or is there another after unlocking the ability to interact with phoenix engravings?
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Axlwisp » Wed May 06, 2020 7:46 pm

Skeiron wrote:Nice game! I am enjoying it a lot so far. One question:
Is it possible to soft lock yourself in the water temple by using the Enchanted Bridges in the incorrect order?
I just activated the water spout in the bottom right of the image, but I ran out of Enchanted Bridges to actually get there (I used them on the other side of the temple)
Or is there another after unlocking the ability to interact with phoenix engravings?

Hey, glad you're enjoying the game!
It shouldn't be possible to do so. I'd double check that you've checked out all the staircases leading down, activated all the water spouts, and done everything you can on the upper levels. If you're still stuck, let me know and I'll look into it some more, but I'd be surprised if that kind of bug's slipped under the radar after all this time.
Axlwisp
New to the forum

Postby Axlwisp » Wed May 06, 2020 7:53 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:Holy shit, I have to say one thing in particular: The game has serious balance issues. It really says something when a boss fight you're allowed to lose is EASIER than a normal fight that happens shortly after it, namely the merleen fight being way harder than the grudge match against Baldero. I lost so much progress there, I'm not willing to continue.

I'll take what you're saying into consideration, especially the not having any way to grind. The game is still a work in progress so there are definite balance issues which will be affected by character tweaks as things go, but not being able to grind out a level in a boss area is a problem and I'll see to it that's fixed.
Regarding the fight itself, Farf quoted me above talking about reflect screen, and that really is the best way to handle not only the merfolk
but also the boss of the Water Temple as well.
I'm keeping my ear to the ground with regard to balancing and hopefully future updates won't be as great a source of frustration for you.
Axlwisp
New to the forum

Postby Skeiron » Wed May 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Axlwisp wrote:
Skeiron wrote:Nice game! I am enjoying it a lot so far. One question:

Hey, glad you're enjoying the game!
It shouldn't be possible to do so. I'd double check that you've checked out all the staircases leading down, activated all the water spouts, and done everything you can on the upper levels. If you're still stuck, let me know and I'll look into it some more, but I'd be surprised if that kind of bug's slipped under the radar after all this time.

Thanks for the quick response! I did double check all the water spouts, side entrances and upper levels multiple times... but, it seems I did miss one of the downwards stairs ^^; apologies for the false alarm.
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Axlwisp » Wed May 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Skeiron wrote:
Thanks for the quick response! I did double check all the water spouts, side entrances and upper levels multiple times... but, it seems I did miss one of the downwards stairs ^^; apologies for the false alarm.

Not a problem at all. Just happy to hear you got it figured out. The game's definitely not bugproof and I really hate seeing folks get stuck on parts when they're having fun. Thanks again for playing~
Axlwisp
New to the forum

Postby Axlwisp » Wed May 06, 2020 9:06 pm

DefinitlyOrginal wrote:0/10 Tammy not a PC

JK, been a big fan of this for a very long while, and it's very exciting to see someone actually continue their project, especially considering it's an actually very well made RPG maker game.

Time to start from the beggining again because it's been a while!

You're doing good work
*Finger guns*

[ Reply ]

Thank you! Much love to everyone who's giving the game a shot. I'd add Tammy to the roster, but then I'd have to turn the game into a Lovecraftian Survival Horror RPG and egh, that's work...
Axlwisp
New to the forum

Postby Skeiron » Fri May 08, 2020 5:26 pm

Axlwisp wrote:Not a problem at all. Just happy to hear you got it figured out. The game's definitely not bugproof and I really hate seeing folks get stuck on parts when they're having fun. Thanks again for playing~

In order to redeem myself, I did find an actual potential game lock!

It happens when interrogating Bartholomew in the Westfalen prison.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
If you speak to him and ask him whether he killed the women, he will yell about the pit and run towards the bed and jump on it. Asking another question leaves him standing where he is now.
Later on after the mayor leaves, you get the opportunity to speak with Bartholomew again.
However, this time it is possible to block his path when asking the question as seen in the picture below.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
If you ask him whether he killed the women from this position, he will attempt to run towards the bed but can't because you are in the way, and the game locks up.

In unrelated note, if you complete that area and unlock Cedric as party member before traveling to Khur, then during the Lani - Nell grudge match in Khur you will retain Cedric in the party :-D I assume because of the order in which I am playing the content.

Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game