Vorevival V0.3 (UPDATED 06/08/2020)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vorevival V0.3 (UPDATED 06/08/2020)

Postby QueenKyobi » Thu May 07, 2020 12:56 pm

Hello, everyone!

It's been ages since I've posted here, so I thought it would be appropriate to share my latest project with everyone here. Please note that this is heavily WIP, but it is something that I'm writing/coding on a daily basis, so expect somewhat frequent updates to the website, and even more frequent updates on the Patron side of things. I'm hoping that this will be a full, playable, vore RPG by the end of the year.

In terms of gameplay, it's vaguely reminiscent of the ol' Corruption of Champions, or at least, that's what I was going for. There's not a massive amount of fetish content in the game yet, but, like I say, it will be coming sooner rather than later. If you'd like to check the game out, then you can go ahead and play it on my website by clicking right here.

I will post updates in this thread as they come, provided there's enough interest!

UPDATED!! Please see my latest post!
Last edited by QueenKyobi on Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Re: Vorevival (A Heavily WIP Macro/Micro Browser Game)

Postby Lucent » Thu May 07, 2020 2:42 pm

Great design, and writing! The uncertainty of each venture out is particularly well designed, and there seems to be a good balance of food that keeps the player willing to take risks while being able to occasionally afford an item in the shop.

Looking forward to the addition of more events in the future!

The only playability issue I came across was that if you take the sneaky background, it seems to be too difficult to trigger the napkin event in the restaurant, but I realize that this is probably intentional in the context of more events being added in the future. Combined with the needle, I've not yet died, but I've only reached day 19 so far.

Really good game! :-D
Lucent
New to the forum

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Thu May 07, 2020 2:55 pm

So, I hit a game-breaking bug. I was fighting a cockroach, somehow my hp became a half number, now I have no options, and even refreshing the page puts me back on the same empty spot.

All I can see is:

(random:)'s 2nd value is the number 3.5, but should be (optional) a whole number.► You attack the cockroach for 1 damage!
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby TETRO » Thu May 07, 2020 3:07 pm

I went out trying to get myself eaten and failed miserably.
"Be polite,
be professional,
but have a plan to eat everyone you meet."

-The Predator's Handbook
TETRO
Participator

Postby QueenKyobi » Thu May 07, 2020 4:09 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:So, I hit a game-breaking bug. I was fighting a cockroach, somehow my hp became a half number, now I have no options, and even refreshing the page puts me back on the same empty spot.

All I can see is:

(random:)'s 2nd value is the number 3.5, but should be (optional) a whole number.► You attack the cockroach for 1 damage!

This came up during testing, and I thought that I fixed it, but ... apparently not!

I will try to get a fix up for this ASAP.
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Postby QueenKyobi » Thu May 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:So, I hit a game-breaking bug. I was fighting a cockroach, somehow my hp became a half number, now I have no options, and even refreshing the page puts me back on the same empty spot.

All I can see is:

This has now been fixed. Reopening the page (if you fancy it) should now fix it, even in the context of an ongoing save file.

TETRO wrote:I went out trying to get myself eaten and failed miserably.

I plan on making the failure states a little easier to reach in future, since I'm quite aware that some people want to fail because that's where the juicy content is. I might have this come in the form of a toggle or something like that.

To everyone else's kind words, thank you! I really hope that you'll continue to track this game as it's getting developed ... I'll be trying to push out one or two significant updates per week. I'll post here when they're up.
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu May 07, 2020 8:09 pm

When you buy stuff from the shop, the amount of food that you're carrying doesn't go down at all.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby eleventh » Thu May 07, 2020 8:27 pm

Well now that other people have posted I don't feel as bad about listing out bugs I ran into.

It looks as though the metal rod shows up as a twig which gives the correct stats, but turns irreversibly into a normal twig when unequipped.
Also running away from spiders gives an error and displays the cockroach's feeler wiggling message, with [ the spider replacing the cockroach if I remember right. My save seems to have disappeared so it'll take a little to recheck that. The bracket seems to be from the running away part of the message.
Potions seem to not be consumed when used.
It's probably a bug that your starting health can starve into the negatives and all it does is cause you to lose fights after your first action.
Not a bug per se, but design-wise the inventory seems like it'll be quite cluttered if every drop is listed individually.

That said, it's nice to see more from you, and I have high hopes for this game.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby eleventh » Thu May 07, 2020 8:36 pm

eleventh wrote:Well now that other people have posted I don't feel as bad about listing out bugs I ran into.

It looks as though the metal rod shows up as a twig which gives the correct stats, but turns irreversibly into a normal twig when unequipped.
Also running away from spiders gives an error and displays the cockroach's feeler wiggling message, with [ the spider replacing the cockroach if I remember right. My save seems to have disappeared so it'll take a little to recheck that. The bracket seems to be from the running away part of the message.
Potions are not consumed when used.
It's probably a bug that your starting health can starve into the negatives and all it does is cause you to lose fights after your first action.
Not a bug per se, but design-wise the inventory seems like it'll be quite cluttered if every drop is listed individually.

eleventh
Participator

Postby vgove » Thu May 07, 2020 9:14 pm

can player be pred
vgove
Participator

Postby QueenKyobi » Thu May 07, 2020 9:50 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:When you buy stuff from the shop, the amount of food that you're carrying doesn't go down at all.

Fixed! This was a huge oversight on my part. Thank you for letting me know.

eleventh wrote:Well now that other people have posted I don't feel as bad about listing out bugs I ran into.

Potions seem to not be consumed when used.

Please don't ever be shy of reporting bugs. I really need 'em reported, especially in this early stage. Right now, I just want to make sure that everything works before I build onto it further, so knowing what's broken and what needs fixing, what works and what doesn't, really, really helps.

As a matter of fact, if you see this, I wouldn't mind if you sent me a quick PM just so I could discuss something further with you.

The metal rod bug is fixed! Thank you for letting me know. Also taken care of the health pots.

Spiders have been temporarily removed from the game while I look into that one. The combat code is janky as heck - I'm going to rewrite a big chunk of it and try to get spiders back in the game before the end of tomorrow.

Starvation isn't actually supposed to drop your health below -1 ... the flag that I wrote for this seems to have been doing it's job incorrectly (mainly because I wrote it when I was first learning the language). I've since gone back in and altered it. Losing an encounter should always leave you at a minimum of 1HP, and starvation should never take you below that, because there's currently no death state. So that has also been fixed, or will be in two minutes, when I upload the HTML file.

On inventory management ... you're completely correct. I'm not sure what else I could do to help declutter it, however. Perhaps an icon for the items rather than a text string, and an ability to sell stuff to the shop? Something for me to think about in the future!

Again, thank you very much for letting me know.

vgove wrote:can player be pred

Unfortunately not.
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri May 08, 2020 11:48 am

You're welcome.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby SeruOmen » Sun May 10, 2020 1:20 am

Tried running- eventually I got "You succeeded" but I'm still in the battle.
Dry Erase Kitty- where else can you find feline zombie computer viruses and inbred demon kittens?
http://dryerasekitty.thecomicseries.com/comics/
SeruOmen
I like sword

Postby Halowinner » Sun May 10, 2020 2:23 am

is the game uh gonna have other vore types?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Mon May 11, 2020 8:15 pm

During fighting a cockroach, this happens:

Using Firefox.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Re: Vorevival V0.3 (UPDATED 06/01/2020)

Postby QueenKyobi » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:30 am

Drumroll, because it's certainly been a little bit ...

PLAY THE NEWEST VERSION OF VOREVIVAL BY CLICKING HERE! 100% playable in your browser!

Hi guys! Sorry that this release took a little while to cook up. I've been busily plotting the future of this game, and, as a result, going forward, I will be able to maintain this game by providing a fairly significant update to it once a week! This will come in the form of an event that will add at least some kind of macro/micro fetish.

A lot of people were annoyed that there were no elements of vore in the previous release ... or much of anything fetish related ... so, this update seeks to cure that by providing a brand new event in the restaurant featuring the lovely Clara! By interacting with Clara, you can participate in unbirth, anal vore,, and even soft vore if you play your cards right. You will just have to keep interacting with the restaurant 'til you bump into her.

I also recoded the shonky battle system, hopefully making it ... much less shonky. Let me know if you come across any bugs!

As I said, I will be updating this game once a week starting today ... so the next update is going to come on June 8th! V0.4 will feature soft vore and a little footplay, and you can get it early by subbing to me on Patreon! You also get to help me keep the lights on during these trying times, so yay for you!

The link to play, again, is right here!

Thank you to everyone for your bug reports so far! They have helped a ton.
Last edited by QueenKyobi on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:06 am

Ah, a new version, nice. Though, your first link starts with htp instead of http (or https), so the link doesn't work. I'll see what I can find in the way of bugs today.
Weekly updates sound quite ambitious, but I'm quite looking forward to them.
eleventh
Participator

Postby eleventh » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Dying and returning to the menu, then starting a new game preserves at least the UI values for your weapon and armor bonuses. More notably it seems to keep whatever flags govern Clara active, leading to the repeat message instead of an initial encounter. Selecting to go see her again leads to a black screen, stopping the game.
On the more minor end, there's an extra continue in Clara's repeat unbirth scene, close to the end. Probably not technically a bug, but both repeat scenes refer to your decision as though you've previously picked it. You sell the extra carapaces to Rachel even if you haven't met her yet, although that seems unlikely to come up without deliberate effort. I was apparently in a grammatically aggressive mood today, as I noticed several typos, which I'll spoiler to keep this a bit shorter:
Spoiler: show

In the introduction, "you've ran underneath their noises" seems like you may have meant "you've run underneath their noses" or "you ran underneath their noses", if I remember ran/run correctly.
"The cockroach's carapace ripples as it's body tightens up, raising it's defense!", I think should use "its" rather than "it's", so "The cockroach's carapace ripples as its body tightens up, raising its defense!"
In combat rewards, "recieve" should be "receive".
The restaurant grab scraps opening has "There's many" which I think grammatically should be "There are many". Not too sure on that though.
The failed scrap stealing scene with the skirted macro, "Seeing that this people" should be "Seeing that these people".
Successfully stealing scraps from napkin, "macro who's lap your in" should be "macro whose lap you're in". "those of who she was dining with" possibly should be "that of those she was dining with", referring to their collective or singular ire.
When you first go to meet Rachel, "what lays behind it" should be "what lies behind it", if I remember the usage of lie/lay correctly.

With Clara's content,
    Getting her attention upon returning,
    "It's a beautiful example of a dainty foot digit, a cute, smooth, and, of course, with a freshly manicured nail." seems to have an extra "a" before "cute".

When she takes you to the bathroom, "preperation" should be "preparation".

Anal, first:
  • When she spreads her cheeks, "there's not going to be any juices" should maybe be "there aren't going to be any juices".
  • Entering, "the entrane to her rectum" should be "entrance".
  • "you flesh your arms" should probably be "you flex your arms"? I'm not entirely sure what word was meant there.
  • On exiting, "It's like someone's thrown a water of pussycream" sounds like "water" should be another word, not sure what exactly, but I'd guess "bucket" or something of the like.

Oral Vore:
  • In the warning before she eats you, "ulimately" should be "ultimately".
  • When she puts you in her mouth, "lips" shows up twice in "Clara's lips enormous lips close."
  • In her swallowing scene, "Admist" should be "Amidst".
  • In the next page, "following by" should probably be "followed by", and "deminish" should be "diminish".
  • "raipidly" should be "rapidly". "experiences that she had with you was" should either be singular experience or "were" instead of "was".

Hopefully that's most of it, I tried to go over everything with as much precision as I could muster.

Selling the spares automatically seems like a good way to handle the inventory problem from last version, and the new scenes were definitely a nice addition.
eleventh
Participator

Re: Vorevival V0.3 (UPDATED 06/08/2020)

Postby QueenKyobi » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 am

Updated! Three new small scenes added to the restaurant, including a soft vore opportunity.
QueenKyobi
New to the forum

Re: Vorevival V0.3 (UPDATED 06/08/2020)

Postby darknessblades » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:40 am

It is quite fun to play.
Aside from the Grammer issue's

I do have 1 request could you make a simple overlay/option box that stays fixed in place. so we can keep spamming the same option.
Bashing more and more Cockroaches will be easier this way.
since the text is moving everytime the Text is smaller or bigger.

if you Make a Fixed Position for it it is easier to keep spamming the same option.
Another Option is to add a button controll system as in COC like 1-0 Which can be done later, after you made the simple Layout.
darknessblades
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game