Natural Order, an animated vore RPG (rework in progress)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Natural Order, an animated vore RPG (rework in progress)

Postby Legspert9 » Mon May 18, 2020 6:42 pm

Edit: A lot of things have changed, but the game is still in development, and progress continues. If you want to find out what's going on, just ask me in our Discord at https://discord.gg/UF7S8w5!
Last edited by Legspert9 on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:23 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Re: Natural Order, a fully-animated 2D vore RPG [pre-release

Postby Shugoki » Mon May 18, 2020 6:55 pm

Well, paint me orange and call me Trump. This sounds promising. Any chance we can get some screenshots of what you have so far?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Shugoki wrote:Well, paint me orange and call me Trump. This sounds promising. Any chance we can get some screenshots of what you have so far?

You could, but they wouldn't be much to look at. Most of the game development so far has been coding the game logic - entering and exiting combat, fighting, swallowing and digesting enemies, etc. All you'd see is some blank figures and text logs, not at all what the final game is going to be like. I may release a demo using art borrowed from predator simulator, but I'd like to use entirely original assets for the real release.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kartomic » Mon May 18, 2020 7:44 pm

Oh nice! Can't wait to see what it looks like. :D
Kartomic
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marshall59 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:21 pm

I hope this game turns in something good since predator simulator is one of my favorites vore games. Good luck in your project!
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Wed May 20, 2020 10:53 am

Well color me interested, say what playable preds are you intending to implement? (like humans, elfs,etc...)
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Wed May 20, 2020 10:02 pm

Sounds like a promising game.
I hope you succeed in your plans to make this game.
Younger99
Participator

Postby thyladras » Thu May 21, 2020 1:53 am

pre-release ?
thyladras
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousRandomAnon » Thu May 21, 2020 3:46 am

I don't join random Discord servers, so I'm sitting here hoping the OP updates with more info, since, you know, this is a forum, and the OP can post pictures, or post about development.
AnonymousRandomAnon
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:30 am

Zbeubyx wrote:Well color me interested, say what playable preds are you intending to implement? (like humans, elfs,etc...)

I don't want to rely too heavily on traditional fantasy races, so just saying "elves" wouldn't be accurate. This is not a furry game, if that's what you're asking.

thyladras wrote:pre-release ?

The game and the art are being developed separately at the moment, which means that it isn't properly playable yet. There is no public demo, only a private one for use by the art team.

AnonymousRandomAnon wrote:I don't join random Discord servers, so I'm sitting here hoping the OP updates with more info, since, you know, this is a forum, and the OP can post pictures, or post about development.

I find Discord is much easier to use for minor conversation, but I understand. The artists were just recently recruited, which means that we can't show any pictures yet. I'll be sure to update the OP once a playable demo is released, which I expect to be a few months from now.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 24, 2020 8:06 am

Oh ho ho~ I'm excited now! Sounds like the vore simulation we've been waiting for, since Krisna3ca's VGame!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun May 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Okay so I got to request a little something.

A list of what's in the game thus far and what's not.
I'd rather know if there's "Extreme" stuff such as anal vore, watersports, scat, disposal, etc.... don't wanna get hyped up for nothing.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby daeway » Mon May 25, 2020 12:08 am

About the playable character, who is it? What is it? Is it a she? Can it be a he?

I am not a fan of male predators, but I make exceptions for the likes of Yoshi, Kirby, and characters notorious for gory kills like Dracula, the Wolf Man, and Majin Buu (think about it). I am, however, only into female predators, and prefer those that are a little fluffy, adorable > sexy, and are a bit goofy; there just more fun that way as opposed to female predators that are similar to exercise bikes in terms of their personality.

Basically what I'm asking is, is the main character an avatar we get to customize and name or will it be predetermined, which is absolutely fine considering the ambition behind this game.

Lastly, will there be macro vore? I mean, can this badass swallow an entire dragon and still have room for jello? Because there is always room for jello, and that kind of vore is absolutely awesome!
daeway
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 25, 2020 1:48 am

daeway wrote:About the playable character, who is it? What is it? Is it a she? Can it be a he?

I am not a fan of male predators, but I make exceptions for the likes of Yoshi, Kirby, and characters notorious for gory kills like Dracula, the Wolf Man, and Majin Buu (think about it). I am, however, only into female predators, and prefer those that are a little fluffy, adorable > sexy, and are a bit goofy; there just more fun that way as opposed to female predators that are similar to exercise bikes in terms of their personality.

Basically what I'm asking is, is the main character an avatar we get to customize and name or will it be predetermined, which is absolutely fine considering the ambition behind this game.

Lastly, will there be macro vore? I mean, can this badass swallow an entire dragon and still have room for jello? Because there is always room for jello, and that kind of vore is absolutely awesome!

If it DOES end up being customizable, what's our limit for how... young... we can make a our character look?
(Sorry, but my lolicon ass will always wonder these things, and will always ask.)
Turbotowns
???

Postby AshLovehart » Mon May 25, 2020 2:08 am

I am very interested! Though, as far as preferences go, I do hope it will be wide enough to appeal to everyone, or at least most people! Like, can there be settings for those who only like male preds, or only female preds? Or settings to make it entirely male prey or female prey? I know myself I am personally gay, so m/m is all I would enjoy, but it would be nice if it is something that is accessible to anyone and have settings for preferences so people who only like certain things don't have to be uncomfortable or left out.
AshLovehart
Somewhat familiar

Postby Legspert9 » Mon May 25, 2020 10:54 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Okay so I got to request a little something.

I'd rather know if there's "Extreme" stuff such as anal vore, watersports, scat, disposal, etc.... don't wanna get hyped up for nothing.

I don't know many who would consider anal to be extreme, but I do have plans for that. Watersports, scat, and disposal is a hard no. The game will be mostly same size, humanoid on humanoid vore, with a general focus on oral and female preds.

daeway wrote:About the playable character, who is it? What is it? Is it a she? Can it be a he?

A fully-customizable character would be a huge burden on the artists, so her appearance is already determined. There may be different outfits, such as hats. Hats are pretty easy. I am aiming to make all characters interesting in their own way, I don't want boring mannequins. Macro vore is something you'd have to work your way towards, and won't be in the early builds.

Turbotowns wrote:If it DOES end up being customizable, what's our limit for how... young... we can make a our character look?
(Sorry, but my lolicon ass will always wonder these things, and will always ask.)

I don't want to push outright pedophilia, but there will be some petite-figured characters, at least one of which can be recruited to your party.

AshLovehart wrote:I am very interested! Though, as far as preferences go, I do hope it will be wide enough to appeal to everyone, or at least most people! Like, can there be settings for those who only like male preds, or only female preds? Or settings to make it entirely male prey or female prey? I know myself I am personally gay, so m/m is all I would enjoy, but it would be nice if it is something that is accessible to anyone and have settings for preferences so people who only like certain things don't have to be uncomfortable or left out.

The more customizable the main character, the less detailed the story can be. I do have plans for a second game after this one, using the existing assets and systems to make a proper open world, but you shouldn't expect a "M/M only" toggle for a long while.

With that all said, anyone who wants to ask questions should hop on to the discord linked above! I check that much more often, so I can answer questions in much more detail along with any follow-up questions you might have.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon May 25, 2020 2:22 pm

Legspert9 wrote:

I don't know many who would consider anal to be extreme, but I do have plans for that. Watersports, scat, and disposal is a hard no. The game will be mostly same size, humanoid on humanoid vore, with a general focus on oral and female preds.

Sadly I'm one who considers anal extreme. v.v;;

My biggest question now is... will AV be forced? Or can we choose something else instead? [there was another game I got hyped for only to get stabbed in the back by forced filth.]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Legspert9 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:29 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Legspert9 wrote:

Sadly I'm one who considers anal extreme. v.v;;

My biggest question now is... will AV be forced? Or can we choose something else instead? [there was another game I got hyped for only to get stabbed in the back by forced filth.]

Anal is optional, in the current plan.
Legspert9
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ayra42 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:00 am

this all looks interesting as it is
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:40 pm

Legspert9 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:If it DOES end up being customizable, what's our limit for how... young... we can make a our character look?

I don't want to push outright pedophilia, but there will be some petite-figured characters, at least one of which can be recruited to your party.

That'll work. Close enough. XD

(Also, I'd prefer it you say lolicon rather than pedophilia, there is a difference, like in connotation.)
Turbotowns
???

Next

Return to Vore game