Voraria (Terraria Vore Mod) V0.4.0 (Updated 06/06/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voraria (Terraria Vore Mod) V0.4.0 (Updated 06/06/20)

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 pm

For anyone not actually in the Discord server, Voraria isn't dead, but it is on hiatus. Unfortunately, Maroy, our lead developer, is extremely overworked currently due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. S/He works as an ER Nurse, and is having to put their full attention on their actual job right now, saving lives. Voraria is likely to remain on hiatus until the pandemic is over for this reason. Real life comes first in all things, and development is simply going to have to wait.

Until then, join the Discord, we're still working a little bit behind the scenes (we've written a ton of dialogue for the next update), but no major releases will likely happen until Maroy has time to work on the project until then.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby thespyfurry69 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:52 pm

Ok I’ll be waiting
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Takoma » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:23 pm

any idea how you get the zoologist npc to nom you, also is it only humanoid mobs that nom and whats the percentage chance of a slime voring you?
Takoma
New to the forum

Postby TheSignPainter » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Takoma wrote:any idea how you get the zoologist npc to nom you, also is it only humanoid mobs that nom and whats the percentage chance of a slime voring you?

1) The Zoologist is an NPC exclusive to 1.4. That means it's not possible to get her to eat you, as the mod is on 1.3 (the version tModLoader is currently on) and as such she does not exist.
2) Anything can eat you and you can eat anything. You can adjust this in the mod configs.
3) I'm gonna go ahead and say "just slap it with a Throat Talisman if you wanna be slime food" because I actually don't know this off the top of my head. I haven't committed the swallow chance calcs to memory, apologies.
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Takoma » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:32 pm

TheSignPainter wrote:
Takoma wrote:any idea how you get the zoologist npc to nom you, also is it only humanoid mobs that nom and whats the percentage chance of a slime voring you?

1) The Zoologist is an NPC exclusive to 1.4. That means it's not possible to get her to eat you, as the mod is on 1.3 (the version tModLoader is currently on) and as such she does not exist.
2) Anything can eat you and you can eat anything. You can adjust this in the mod configs.
3) I'm gonna go ahead and say "just slap it with a Throat Talisman if you wanna be slime food" because I actually don't know this off the top of my head. I haven't committed the swallow chance calcs to memory, apologies.

So tloader is stuck in pre-1.4 and how do you adjust mod config so i dont accidentally break it somehow.
Takoma
New to the forum

Postby TheSignPainter » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Takoma wrote:
TheSignPainter wrote:

So tloader is stuck in pre-1.4 and how do you adjust mod config so i dont accidentally break it somehow.

1) Yes.
2) I'm pretty sure there's a better explanation for this on the front page --- and if not, you can always ask on the discord, which is conveniently also linked on the front page.
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby liliam2007 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:31 pm

why not make the throat talisman equipable and when it is have the town npc's eat you if you go near them
liliam2007
New to the forum

Postby oliverrook » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Just wanna say this:
I have gotten bosses working without save file corruption, HOWEVER...
There are some major bugs and glitches still to work out, especially with bosses that come in "more than one piece", or have visuals outside of their usual area.
So things like skeletron, worm bosses, and the Pumpking.
In addition, I'll have to remake the code a bit to incorporate it into the latest version when that comes out. But it is still progress.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby Grimbug » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:05 am

Not that I was looking for it but if anyone has the gog version this should work.

https://github.com/tModLoader/tModLoade ... ag/v0.11.8
Title:Self saboteur & Aspiring pixel artist
Grimbug
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomCPUman » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:39 am

Wow, this is really interesting!! The vast variety of talented people we have on this site never ceases to amaze me!! I'm a little curious as to whether this is still being worked on, or if it's been lost to time, as most of the posts I can see are quite dated... Either way, I love this idea, and I'll be sure to download this mod as soon as I save up enough money to afford a computer to run it on, you can count on that!!! :-D
RandomCPUman
New to the forum

Postby TheSignPainter » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:53 pm

RandomCPUman wrote:Wow, this is really interesting!! The vast variety of talented people we have on this site never ceases to amaze me!! I'm a little curious as to whether this is still being worked on, or if it's been lost to time, as most of the posts I can see are quite dated... Either way, I love this idea, and I'll be sure to download this mod as soon as I save up enough money to afford a computer to run it on, you can count on that!!! :-D

Maroy's...somewhere that isn't online, we know that much. We aren't really sure where they ended up. Some of us have been working on things when we can, but things are moving very slowly at the moment.
(When I say "we/us", I mean myself and a small batch of others that sometimes do things.)
I've been meaning to work on the project myself a bit more, as I am a semi-competent mod dev with the ability to program to a respectable extent, but my own projects (which sadly take precedence over this one for a number of reasons) have been keeping me pretty busy as of late.
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby grz01 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:53 pm

Hmm the mod Voraria v0.4.0 .zip on Mega won't get past initialization stage, does it still work does anyone know please?
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby grz01 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:21 pm

Just got into building towns now, anyone any ideas how to get jezebel the succubus to eat you? I've put the hunger charm on, she complains she's hungry but not doing much about it.
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby maxicrack » Wed May 12, 2021 1:40 am

grz01 wrote:Just got into building towns now, anyone any ideas how to get jezebel the succubus to eat you? I've put the hunger charm on, she complains she's hungry but not doing much about it.

You need the throat talisman to get NPCs to eat you.
maxicrack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun May 16, 2021 11:35 am

TheSignPainter wrote:
RandomCPUman wrote:Wow, this is really interesting!! The vast variety of talented people we have on this site never ceases to amaze me!! I'm a little curious as to whether this is still being worked on, or if it's been lost to time, as most of the posts I can see are quite dated... Either way, I love this idea, and I'll be sure to download this mod as soon as I save up enough money to afford a computer to run it on, you can count on that!!! :-D

Maroy's...somewhere that isn't online, we know that much. We aren't really sure where they ended up. Some of us have been working on things when we can, but things are moving very slowly at the moment.
(When I say "we/us", I mean myself and a small batch of others that sometimes do things.)
I've been meaning to work on the project myself a bit more, as I am a semi-competent mod dev with the ability to program to a respectable extent, but my own projects (which sadly take precedence over this one for a number of reasons) have been keeping me pretty busy as of late.

Oh? Do those other projects have their own thread?
Turbotowns
???

Postby TheSignPainter » Sun May 16, 2021 2:28 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
TheSignPainter wrote:

Oh? Do those other projects have their own thread?

No, because they're not kink projects. :p
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby CandySquirrel » Mon May 17, 2021 1:24 am

Woah, this mod is simple and awesome at the same time. My only wish would be to optionally replace grave markers with piles of poop if you were digested ..? >_>
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby grz01 » Mon May 24, 2021 6:11 am

Gotta add my voice of congrats for building the mod - it is amazing!
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sif » Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:30 pm

Posting this here for visibility. Due to circumstances the Voraria server has been relocated to: https://discord.gg/JzuS75HQJD
Primary reason for relocation is for moderation of server members. If you were in the original one you're welcome to join the new one.

Sorry if the bump gets anyone's hopes up.
Sif
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:16 am

Well Maroy's alive at least, checking their homepage shows they were on yesterday.
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game