Voraria (Terraria Vore Mod) V0.4.0 (Updated 06/06/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voraria (Terraria Vore Mod) V0.4.0 (Updated 06/06/20)

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:17 am

This is great fun and from what i hear theres a new version just around the corner!
im loving all the design choices and can't wait to see what these awesome people do next
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby durpoutboy » Sun Jun 27, 2021 6:03 pm

You should add boss vore
durpoutboy
New to the forum

Postby TheSignPainter » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:47 pm

ForgetfulHatter wrote:This is great fun and from what i hear theres a new version just around the corner!
im loving all the design choices and can't wait to see what these awesome people do next

it's less that it's "just around the corner" and more that it's. actually bein' planned out and readied for development; once 1.4 tModLoader is released, we're gonna be updatin' the mod to work with 1.4 and changin' a lotta stuff around mechanically, internally, and content-wise. fixin' bugs, removin' some things, addin' some other things, and all that jazz. hopefully, it'll even actually work right in multiplayer! so that's a huge bonus.

we can't really make any promises as to the "when" of the update, sadly. we'll keep y'all posted when things happen (you can join Voraria's new and improved Discord server to learn more about what all we're gonna be doin' for the next update as well as what our future plans are). there's a lot to do.

durpoutboy wrote:You should add boss vore

that's gonna be possible in 0.5 due to an overhaul of the way the player pred system will work, although you'll be waitin' a decent bit before that happens (see above).
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maroy » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:25 pm

Hey y'all. Status update on me: as I mentioned elsewhere I (until very recently) worked as a private ER nurse, and the pandemic has not been great for either my mental health or my free time. To be completely honest, I kinda forgot this project existed for a couple of months while I was dealing with overtime shifts and really poor sleep schedules. I did stop by Eka's a few times but I didn't really have the time or energy to get back into the swing of things.

Good news (for this project), though: I just quit my job because the stress of dealing with covid patients all day was killing me, so I've suddenly got a lot more free time! I'm moving in with my boyfriend for now while I search for a new job, and hopefully it'll be something that leaves me with more free time for projects like this. I'll stop by the Discord in a bit and get back up to speed.
Author of Voraria (a Terraria vore mod). See the current status of Voraria development at the Trello board!
Maroy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MineCreeper1996 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:26 am

Maroy wrote:Hey y'all. Status update on me: as I mentioned elsewhere I (until very recently) worked as a private ER nurse, and the pandemic has not been great for either my mental health or my free time. To be completely honest, I kinda forgot this project existed for a couple of months while I was dealing with overtime shifts and really poor sleep schedules. I did stop by Eka's a few times but I didn't really have the time or energy to get back into the swing of things.

Good news (for this project), though: I just quit my job because the stress of dealing with covid patients all day was killing me, so I've suddenly got a lot more free time! I'm moving in with my boyfriend for now while I search for a new job, and hopefully it'll be something that leaves me with more free time for projects like this. I'll stop by the Discord in a bit and get back up to speed.

Well it sucks you had to go through all that stress but I am glad you are safe. I hope things go well for you on your journey for a new job :D
MineCreeper1996
New to the forum

Postby Marcus » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm

Take your time Maroy, let your mental health recover first then go do other stuff, Health is important, physical and mentally.
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Egads » Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:19 pm

Maroy wrote:Hey y'all. Status update on me: as I mentioned elsewhere I (until very recently) worked as a private ER nurse, and the pandemic has not been great for either my mental health or my free time. To be completely honest, I kinda forgot this project existed for a couple of months while I was dealing with overtime shifts and really poor sleep schedules. I did stop by Eka's a few times but I didn't really have the time or energy to get back into the swing of things.

Welcome back, Maroy! Remember to take care of yourself :D
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JeremyTN » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:02 pm

So just downloaded and been playing this...I actually love this as just a general gameplay mod and not even just as a kink mod, like having the danger of randomly being plucked from a fight with a Sand elemental by one of the giant sand worms is actually really fun!

Now if only there was a way to get minions to eat you...
JeremyTN
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:44 pm

I adore that this is a solid gameplay addition as well. I would love to see it be expanded upon a little more in that respect, like leaning into vore as an extra "class" where youre a tank focused role. Damage can be consistent for anyone to use but you can make additional things like potions that further boost digestion damage/capacity (maybe even crafting it using a special "acid" item you get from digesting anything that can also be used as a projectile as mentioned previously). Maybe some potions or a bonus to flasks that grant a temporary buff which causes enemies you eat to be coated in status effects so that you can use regurgitation in beneficial ways, forceful or otherwise.

An accessory that gives stacking temporary buffs based on currently digesting and/or recently digested enemies would be cool too, as it stands once an enemy hits 1 HP they stop giving HP/mana (understandably, it's really strong when you have 6 prey) so you're just waiting out the duration of the digestion unless you spit them out. Having a medium length (like 1 min) defense bonus that stacks up to a limit would be a nice bonus for fully digesting things. Maybe even a short lived damage/crit buff so you can manage your digestion times to get out solid bursts of damage here and there. I can already imagine someone fighting an ad-less boss and just running through their hideout, eating some NPC's so they can do some extra damage to the boss.

Speaking of accessories, I also think it would be kind of funny if you could get the shield of cthulu's dash ability from eating enemies with the damage scaling based on the amount of prey.

Of course, assuming that's at all possible and not too challenging. It's a great mod so far!

Side note, I noticed some creatures will play their sounds even after they are eaten. Would it even be possible to cause these mobs to play muffled versions of their sounds? If so, I could probably even provide them given I can get my hands on the soundbank for this game.

Edit: Well heck, I stopped by the discord and saw a lot of the general ideas I had were planned anyways. Awesome!

I can sympathize with that. I've worked in the ER and been on the covid floor helping out (only as a student nurse, I get my license in december) and it was stressful as is for the few back to back days I did it, let alone doing overtime. I'm glad you got some reprieve from all that and I hope your next job isn't that draining. In the mean time have you thought of putting some kind of link for paypal/patreon/whatever else gets used these days, for donation? It's a pretty good mod so far so I wouldn't mind supporting it a little.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby Barteq2236 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:53 am

Hey guys! Can somebody send me invite to voraria discord server? I heard that there is one but can't find link to it anywhere
Barteq2236
New to the forum

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:05 pm

Barteq2236 wrote:Hey guys! Can somebody send me invite to voraria discord server? I heard that there is one but can't find link to it anywhere

It's in the main post somewhere.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby Unknownlurker » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:52 am

Small bug: whenever I get swallowed and am using a weapon, the weapon freezes and doesn't go away until I am spat out
Unknownlurker
New to the forum

Postby 1Victini » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:49 am

Maybe allowing predator and prey items, so mobs can't eat certain players but can eat others?
1Victini
New to the forum

Postby ihavenoideawhatimdoing » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:42 pm

so i downloaded the new version and i saw that there were belly models for the lamia harpy etc. however when i get in the game and use a throat talisman the sprites do not show up, when i use the throat charm everything works fine and the sprite shows up, i also modified the settings and they dont seem to work

do you have any idea why that is?
ihavenoideawhatimdoing
New to the forum

Postby Deleted92h6b26 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:04 pm

How do the settings work? Is it when you disable something you have to enable it, or is it just that if you disable it, you don't need to enable everything BUT it. Maybe in the next update have simpler settings or something, as these ones are hard for an idiot to understand.
Deleted92h6b26
New to the forum

Postby gorion » Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:37 pm

So I am honestly liking how this mod is so far. The only issue I have is figuring out how the config settings work as I wanted to do some extra testing on what more I could do in this mod, but having literally every mob do as you do to the point where you're ping-ponging between numerous mobs trying to gobble you up makes that a genuine hassle. Anyone know what the correct settings are to just allow the player and NPCs to do the nomming?
gorion
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NeatyDude » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:08 am

Hey. Hope you're doing well. Hope I'm not necroing here. I'm not a fan of joining a discord, so I'd like to hear how it's going. Also helps me and other users to know if/when things are gonna happen. Just curious!
Just an anonymous user
NeatyDude
New to the forum

Postby Feedmeyourdragons » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:01 am

NeatyDude wrote:Hey. Hope you're doing well. Hope I'm not necroing here. I'm not a fan of joining a discord, so I'd like to hear how it's going. Also helps me and other users to know if/when things are gonna happen. Just curious!

The mod is currently just waiting on the full release of tMod 1.4 to happen before any substantial work is finished.
Feedmeyourdragons
Been posting for a bit

Postby NeatyDude » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:17 pm

Feedmeyourdragons wrote:The mod is currently just waiting on the full release of tMod 1.4 to happen before any substantial work is finished.

Aaah. Gotcha. Might be a while then. I estimate half a year before tmod 1.4 comes out. Let's be patient then
Just an anonymous user
NeatyDude
New to the forum

Postby Gking098 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:20 am

Well theres a new update for t-mod loader 1.4, with a new "stable" branch and their encouraging developers to start porting over their 1.3 mods to 1.4. So I'm wondering if you will still wait for the full release of 1.4 or will you just start porting over now?
Gking098
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game