Voraria (Terraria Vore Mod) V0.4.0 (Updated 06/06/20)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Voraria (Terraria Vore Mod) V0.4.0 (Updated 06/06/20)

Postby TaurenDevourer » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:35 pm

For anyone not actually in the Discord server, Voraria isn't dead, but it is on hiatus. Unfortunately, Maroy, our lead developer, is extremely overworked currently due to the Coronavirus Pandemic. S/He works as an ER Nurse, and is having to put their full attention on their actual job right now, saving lives. Voraria is likely to remain on hiatus until the pandemic is over for this reason. Real life comes first in all things, and development is simply going to have to wait.

Until then, join the Discord, we're still working a little bit behind the scenes (we've written a ton of dialogue for the next update), but no major releases will likely happen until Maroy has time to work on the project until then.
TaurenDevourer
Participator

Postby thespyfurry69 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:52 pm

Ok I’ll be waiting
thespyfurry69
Been posting for a bit

Postby Takoma » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:23 pm

any idea how you get the zoologist npc to nom you, also is it only humanoid mobs that nom and whats the percentage chance of a slime voring you?
Takoma
New to the forum

Postby TheSignPainter » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Takoma wrote:any idea how you get the zoologist npc to nom you, also is it only humanoid mobs that nom and whats the percentage chance of a slime voring you?

1) The Zoologist is an NPC exclusive to 1.4. That means it's not possible to get her to eat you, as the mod is on 1.3 (the version tModLoader is currently on) and as such she does not exist.
2) Anything can eat you and you can eat anything. You can adjust this in the mod configs.
3) I'm gonna go ahead and say "just slap it with a Throat Talisman if you wanna be slime food" because I actually don't know this off the top of my head. I haven't committed the swallow chance calcs to memory, apologies.
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Takoma » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:32 pm

TheSignPainter wrote:
Takoma wrote:any idea how you get the zoologist npc to nom you, also is it only humanoid mobs that nom and whats the percentage chance of a slime voring you?

1) The Zoologist is an NPC exclusive to 1.4. That means it's not possible to get her to eat you, as the mod is on 1.3 (the version tModLoader is currently on) and as such she does not exist.
2) Anything can eat you and you can eat anything. You can adjust this in the mod configs.
3) I'm gonna go ahead and say "just slap it with a Throat Talisman if you wanna be slime food" because I actually don't know this off the top of my head. I haven't committed the swallow chance calcs to memory, apologies.

So tloader is stuck in pre-1.4 and how do you adjust mod config so i dont accidentally break it somehow.
Takoma
New to the forum

Postby TheSignPainter » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:07 pm

Takoma wrote:
TheSignPainter wrote:

So tloader is stuck in pre-1.4 and how do you adjust mod config so i dont accidentally break it somehow.

1) Yes.
2) I'm pretty sure there's a better explanation for this on the front page --- and if not, you can always ask on the discord, which is conveniently also linked on the front page.
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby liliam2007 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:31 pm

why not make the throat talisman equipable and when it is have the town npc's eat you if you go near them
liliam2007
New to the forum

Postby oliverrook » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Just wanna say this:
I have gotten bosses working without save file corruption, HOWEVER...
There are some major bugs and glitches still to work out, especially with bosses that come in "more than one piece", or have visuals outside of their usual area.
So things like skeletron, worm bosses, and the Pumpking.
In addition, I'll have to remake the code a bit to incorporate it into the latest version when that comes out. But it is still progress.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game