Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Lightness' Fallout Vore mods

Postby Mostamazingofbaboons » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:48 pm

Alright, so, I CANNOT get Fallout Vore 3.0 to work, so I was wondering, are these mods compatible with Voremersion 1.4.2 (And by extension, Fallout Vore 2.0.2) or do you HAVE to have 3.0?
Mostamazingofbaboons
New to the forum

Postby Lightness0001 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:46 am

Hello everyone! Sorry for the lack of replying, but thanks for the favorable comments. Motivation/drive hard.

Mostamazingofbaboons wrote:Alright, so, I CANNOT get Fallout Vore 3.0 to work, so I was wondering, are these mods compatible with Voremersion 1.4.2 (And by extension, Fallout Vore 2.0.2) or do you HAVE to have 3.0?

Well, since you asked, I decided to look into it! I ended up backporting them fairly easily, just took a few days but not too awful? Voremersion also seemed to lack NPCs "remembering" having nuka acid through conversation if they don't eat you at the end of it, so I added that. I didn't test things too intensely but Codsworth Context Vore seemed working and Accidents Happen seems functional also, though there might be a difference in its damage from 3.0 version (different variables available and I just kinda slapped it together. Not thoroughly tested)

Here are some download links which will also be added to the first post:
Codsworth Context Vore for Voremersion
Accidents Happen v1.0.0 for Voremersion

LmuThrow wrote:The accidents happen mod is great! I'd really love to see it expanded. It's awesome when you ask someone to vore you then you get digested because they did something. It'd be cool if you could add a timer so that if you stay in there too long you'll get digested anyway too, or more dialog like others are saying.

I have thought about a timer (for both you being digested and you digesting others), though if I add it I'd like it to be toggleable via MCM or something. As for dialogue, I would be pretty interested in adding it! This is probably less technical of an issue, though it does require more creative drive ^^; Also I haven't, er, actually played with all the other companions so I'd be a little rough there, but it may be fine since it wouldn't be as extensive as adding all the context dialogue for a single character.
Lightness0001
Somewhat familiar

Postby phillipswilliam92 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:41 am

Jest found out about this mode the other day on discord, and I have been reading throu the comments and I agree a MCM timer setting for accidents happen would be great as would be more dialogue if you have some one in your belly. But I noticed this mod has not been updated since November 2020, and I was wondering if their is going to be any updates to this mode any time soon? I really like it and would love to see it expanded. even further.
phillipswilliam92
New to the forum

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:07 am

I tried it out for the latest version (and final) of Fallout Vore but it does not seem to want to work ... it keeps saying it requires a file that does not exist or something ... Is this normal ?

If so, I hope it gets fixed for the last version of Fallout Vore soon ...
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:23 am

Never mind, I downloaded the wrong one Like a dumb ... ^^;
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game