World of Horror vore events?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

World of Horror vore events?

Postby Gutlover » Sat May 23, 2020 8:47 pm

So in case you don't know World of Horror is an old school style lovecraftian horror game set in 1980's japan. Recently they just updated with mod support. And I think this game would be perfect for some vore themed monsters. You would have to draw your own sprite artwork of course, but I think it could be pulled off. Like you could have a female Japanese ghost with a big belly that clearly has someone inside it, or a cultist ritual with a giant snake.

If anyone is interested in doing 1 bit vore art, you should check it out.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9137 ... OF_HORROR/
Last edited by Gutlover on Sun May 24, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: World of Horror vore events?

Postby night22 » Sun May 24, 2020 2:21 am

Yeah this would be great with some weird vore yokai. It's also just a simple point and click isn't it?
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gigaredpanther » Sun May 24, 2020 4:47 am

As an experienced degenerate, this possibility was one of the first things to come to mind once mod support was announced. I even toyed around with an idea for a 'mystery'. "The Vexing Vision of a Voracious Vixen". I haven't done any successful mod creation, and there's an unending abyss where my art skills should be. But if any aspiring mod creator wants to use this prompt, or some variation thereof, go right on ahead.

Spoiler: show

The Vexing Vision of a Voracious Vixen

Every decade, a nearby rural village celebrates "The Spirit of the Kitsune". You've heard little of what the celebration entails, other than passing mentions of a feast. Perhaps this warrants closer inspection?

Details revealed between invesigations

-Throughout the village you see kitsune-themed imagery, from elaborate tapestries to simple wooden carvings.

-You see some locals carrying around jars of spices and seasonings, though you see very little food otherwise.

-You overhear a passing conversation. "What do you think of my chances?" a young woman eagerly asks. A man roughly her age looks her over. "Yeah, I could see you being chosen. What about me?"

-People have started gathering outside the shrine. It seems like something is about to happen...

General outline of story

The events, of course, lead up to someone being chosen to appease the kitsune watching over the village... In the way that you suspect :gulp:

The story events revolve around people trying to make themselves more appetizing, with your participation potentially bringing you closer to the vulpine guest of honor. Perhaps too close?

Honestly I don't really have a design in mind for the kitsune. It could be anywhere on the sliding scale of furriness (Girl with vulpine features, anthro fox, etc). ...And perhaps you could use some kind of item to reveal her true feral form?

Of course, as much as we love our "bad end" scenarios around here (And there should definitely be bad ends!), there should still at least be be a few "proper" endings that allow our protagonist to continue their journey. Some ideas, from low to high ranking endings...

- The kitsune-looking woman selects a villager and enters the shrine. The villager is never seen again, and thanks to your bad investigation you don't know what happened.

- Same as above, but you manage to sneak around and peek inside to see what happens. Upon seeing the deed be done :gulp: you flee in terror... But you could have sworn that the kitsune's eyes met yours for a moment...

-You are selected by the kitsune, and a boss battle ensues*. 'Defeating' the kitsune has her spare you for being so amusing. She'll just have to wisk away a local for her meal... After she sneaks you out of the village by hiding you in her belly, of course!

*My idea for the fight being that she does Reason damage, using her otherworldly powers to break down your will until you submit yourself to her~
Depending on how much fancy scripting is possible, the fight itself could also have some voracious fun!

And of course there could always be more. Plenty of possible "game over" scenes, perhaps more voracious endings, et cetera.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby DollyFailFail » Sun May 24, 2020 7:20 am

Honestly, I'd consider making said events myself with placeholder art if I actually had the game.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Sun May 24, 2020 2:35 pm

gigaredpanther wrote:As an experienced degenerate, this possibility was one of the first things to come to mind once mod support was announced. I even toyed around with an idea for a 'mystery'. "The Vexing Vision of a Voracious Vixen". I haven't done any successful mod creation, and there's an unending abyss where my art skills should be. But if any aspiring mod creator wants to use this prompt, or some variation thereof, go right on ahead.

Every decade, a nearby rural village celebrates "The Spirit of the Kitsune". You've heard little of what the celebration entails, other than passing mentions of a feast. Perhaps this warrants closer inspection?

-Throughout the village you see kitsune-themed imagery, from elaborate tapestries to simple wooden carvings.

-You see some locals carrying around jars of spices and seasonings, though you see very little food otherwise.

-You overhear a passing conversation. "What do you think of my chances?" a young woman eagerly asks. A man roughly her age looks her over. "Yeah, I could see you being chosen. What about me?"

-People have started gathering outside the shrine. It seems like something is about to happen...

General outline of story

The events, of course, lead up to someone being chosen to appease the kitsune watching over the village... In the way that you suspect :gulp:

The story events revolve around people trying to make themselves more appetizing, with your participation potentially bringing you closer to the vulpine guest of honor. Perhaps too close?

Honestly I don't really have a design in mind for the kitsune. It could be anywhere on the sliding scale of furriness (Girl with vulpine features, anthro fox, etc). ...And perhaps you could use some kind of item to reveal her true feral form?

Of course, as much as we love our "bad end" scenarios around here (And there should definitely be bad ends!), there should still at least be be a few "proper" endings that allow our protagonist to continue their journey. Some ideas, from low to high ranking endings...

- The kitsune-looking woman selects a villager and enters the shrine. The villager is never seen again, and thanks to your bad investigation you don't know what happened.

- Same as above, but you manage to sneak around and peek inside to see what happens. Upon seeing the deed be done :gulp: you flee in terror... But you could have sworn that the kitsune's eyes met yours for a moment...

-You are selected by the kitsune, and a boss battle ensues*. 'Defeating' the kitsune has her spare you for being so amusing. She'll just have to wisk away a local for her meal... After she sneaks you out of the village by hiding you in her belly, of course!

*My idea for the fight being that she does Reason damage, using her otherworldly powers to break down your will until you submit yourself to her~
Depending on how much fancy scripting is possible, the fight itself could also have some voracious fun!

And of course there could always be more. Plenty of possible "game over" scenes, perhaps more voracious endings, et cetera.

That's perfect. But if someone does art of her it should be similar to the games art, and less monster musume. You know, have her be in the shadows with giant eyes staring at you, and make her tails look a bit otherworldy.

And for night22's question, it's sort of that, but mixed with jrpg combat.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gutlover » Sun May 24, 2020 2:37 pm

DollyFailFail wrote:Honestly, I'd consider making said events myself with placeholder art if I actually had the game.

I was actually thinking of converting some art to greyscale as a test, with credits to the original artists of course.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Sun May 24, 2020 4:35 pm

That game actually looks super interesting, has anyone played it? (modded vore aspect aside)
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lily_DeVore » Sun May 24, 2020 4:52 pm

It's actually pretty fun in my opinion and I hate spooky/creepy games like this.
Lily_DeVore
Been posting for a bit

Postby gigaredpanther » Sun May 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Gutlover wrote:
That's perfect. But if someone does art of her it should be similar to the games art, and less monster musume. You know, have her be in the shadows with giant eyes staring at you, and make her tails look a bit otherworldy.

Honestly I'd be down for that.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Houyo » Tue May 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Gutlover wrote:
gigaredpanther wrote:As an experienced degenerate, this possibility was one of the first things to come to mind once mod support was announced. I even toyed around with an idea for a 'mystery'. "The Vexing Vision of a Voracious Vixen". I haven't done any successful mod creation, and there's an unending abyss where my art skills should be. But if any aspiring mod creator wants to use this prompt, or some variation thereof, go right on ahead.

General outline of story

And for night22's question, it's sort of that, but mixed with jrpg combat.

Oooh, I like that. Like her face is shadows but you can see her eyes and wide fang filled smile, and her body (and belly) is starkly visible. And her tails ARE the shadows, reaching up into the dark corners of the room while her lower ones are meld into the ground revealing that the very building you're inside of and maybe even the entire village itself is her true body and the woman is just a puppet held up by the strings that are her shadowy tails.

Her head is shadows because she IS shadows. There is no head there at all simply eyes to admire her prey, teeth to close around them, and a body to bulge with the weight of her food.
Houyo
???

Postby Cielie » Tue May 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Would be willing to do some arts for it. however, for now it is only events that can be modded, not monsters, player characters and others.
Cielie
Been posting for a bit

Postby MellowYellow » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:11 pm

As of October 4th enemies can be modded into the game!
You can now pretty much go hog wild with vore themed content.
It may very well be best to wait till update 0.9.18 as that is supposed to be an update to modding.
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:25 pm

MellowYellow wrote:As of October 4th enemies can be modded into the game!
You can now pretty much go hog wild with vore themed content.
It may very well be best to wait till update 0.9.18 as that is supposed to be an update to modding.

Oh man, that's great to hear. I need to get back into the game.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game