Art Strem Update!|“In Requiem Verez”|Side View Vore/WG RPG.

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: BACK IN BUSINESS! (Hiatus Over) Side View Vore/WG RPG.

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:24 pm

The art style is pretty interesting. Will keep an eye on the project to see how it will go. ❤

DefinitlyOrginal wrote:Big No No:
Slob
Immobility
Scat
Disposal
Diapers
(This list will be updated as I remember them/people ask about them)

I do recall in posts behind, you don't accept underage in situations (Regardless if they're in fantasy settings or "Not real"), yet it wasn't added in your Will not list.
Hmm... Immobility is a little vague, unless if immobility are applied universally (Ex: Having a really huge vore tum to the point that you can't move at all, via weight gain, or any largely huge body parts to cause immobility.)
The rest of the list is understandable.
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:55 pm

Keen to the seen this. The added part of a side view battler with visible growth sounds awesome.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:28 am

SquishySofty wrote:The art style is pretty interesting. Will keep an eye on the project to see how it will go. ❤

DefinitlyOrginal wrote:Big No No:
Slob
Immobility
Scat
Disposal
Diapers
(This list will be updated as I remember them/people ask about them)

I do recall in posts behind, you don't accept underage in situations (Regardless if they're in fantasy settings or "Not real"), yet it wasn't added in your Will not list.
Hmm... Immobility is a little vague, unless if immobility are applied universally (Ex: Having a really huge vore tum to the point that you can't move at all, via weight gain, or any largely huge body parts to cause immobility.)
The rest of the list is understandable.

Right! I am brain dead! Lemme clarify on both of these. There will be people in the game who are under 18 in the same way there are people under 18 in the real world. The characters aren’t gonna act lewd or do sexy things with children, or around them.

DIDDLING KIDS IS BAD, HOT TAKES ONLY ON THIS FORUM, I HAVE NO RELATION WITH EPSTEIN WHATSOEVER

Immobility, right.
Immobility from a big vore tum either as a result of eating many meals at once/one big meal, that is A-Ok!

Immobility in terms rather large degrees of asset growth will happen for certain.
(E.G.Humongous dohoonkabhankoloos)

Immobility from getting absurdly fat to the point that you’re naught but a ball of flab with 8 fucking double chins and no discernible skeletal structure?

No
Whaps on head with a rolled up newspaper.
That won’t happen, and I’ll update the list.
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Re: Art Strem Update!|“In Requiem Verez”|Side View Vore/WG R

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:57 pm

ART STREM UPDATE!
So I've been streaming the drawings I'm doing for the game every now and then, and unfortunately, just yesterday my hand got "Busted" to put it politely. BUT FUCK PAIN Y'ALL IMMA DRAW ANYWAYS
Every day Imma be streaming drawings for a while, and about 15-20 minutes from this post, I'm going to be drawing the Vore/Bulging tum alt for our main gal Heather in combat!
Join the discord and watch the stream!
https://discord.gg/7eevacg

Here's the current "Normal Pose" *Probably going to be redone when I figure out how to get RPG Maker to stop being a lil bitch,* But hey, it is what it is!
Once I've got the necessary art, first thing outta the gate, working on a demo. I already have the vore mechanics in place, now I just gotta get the art and *make* the game.
Note: *Future drawings will be much higher resolution this one just got fucked*
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfcrux » Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:28 pm

what is an "glourp bad end"?????
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:35 pm

Wolfcrux wrote:what is an "glourp bad end"?????

A bad end from losing a fight, and being gurgled into pudge. All with their visuals and cutscene of course~
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Postby chris9774 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:21 pm

Out of curiosity do we have an estimation on a playable demo of sorts? if its already been asked i apologize, I'm just a tad busy as of late and dont have time to read through every post on every thread im in. Regardless color me interested, and i look forward to this, the art style looks cute too.
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby DefinitlyOrginal » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:17 am

chris9774 wrote:Out of curiosity do we have an estimation on a playable demo of sorts? if its already been asked i apologize, I'm just a tad busy as of late and dont have time to read through every post on every thread im in. Regardless color me interested, and i look forward to this, the art style looks cute too.

So this is a bit of a ordeal to answer.
I really want to get a demo out, showcasing the whole shtick with the core mechanics, combat, and their visuals. I could have this done by around early next week. Which is what I intend on doing. However, this will be much more, “Tech Demo” than an actual game demo, which is quite a while away.

TLDR WITHOUT THE WAFFLE AND RAMBLING:
Tech Demo next Tuesday

The art style looks cute too.

Thank you~
DefinitlyOrginal
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game