Game overview - Vored Alive [Game listing site]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Game overview - Vored Alive [Game listing site]

Postby Eka » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:44 pm

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (20.79 KiB) Viewed 34328 times

Check it out here
Eka
Administrator

Re: Game overview - Vored Alive [Game listing site]

Postby Zenith- » Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:30 pm

"Never in my life have I needed something so much, and never known until I received it. " - Vegeta DBZ Abridged
Zenith-
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dandisio » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Oh nice! I appreciate the effort put into this.
Dandisio
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:42 pm

Still got quite a few games to add to the list however(like many old classics, like Vore Night+, Krisna3ca's VGame, and the FIRST myst adventure), but it's a nice start.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Phorcyz19 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Noice, this looks super helpful!
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby alotofpreds » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:13 am

OMG ! great! i love the idea.
alotofpreds
New to the forum

Postby Younger99 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:12 am

This has a lot of promise to be sincere. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Eka
Younger99
Participator

Postby SynningStar » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:46 am

This is a good idea! Wanted something like this for so long...
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ragnow » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:55 am

Awesome! Already found about a couple of games that I didn't know existed since I never clicked on their threads lol.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby NemoUlysses » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:22 am

Nice website. If it's not being already worked on I would suggest to add a list of searchable tags, similar to those used in the pinned directory started (and maintained) by Journeyman here on Eka. The description works as substitute for some games, but not all.
NemoUlysses
Somewhat familiar

Postby Miridium » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:48 am

Nice. I'm surprised something like this hasn't popped up yet.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daichi777 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:30 am

That was fast, I thought he didn't finish it yet. Are you sure he was ready to tell everyone Eka :lol:

Miridium wrote:Nice. I'm surprised something like this hasn't popped up yet.

Not everyone wants their games to be remembered is one of the reasons why, that and a few other creators don't trust a lot of other people as they get quite a bit of money for "translations" or the traffic that visits the site. There is a Spanish guy around here who tries to offer translations for Gts/Vore games and gets paid for your creation essentially. Also depending on the set up it means the creator cannot update/control the downloads/becomes a hassle to maintain.
DISCLAIMER: Due to impersonation & defamation. My official accounts are only on: Patreon, GiantessCity, Aryion, DeviantArt, & Twitter.
Daichi777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby zoRRai » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:39 am

Looks good so far, and definitely very promising. One thing I noticed is that you can't click on the screenshots in order to enlarge them, which would be helpful seeing as some text is rather small in the downscaled version of the screenshot on the game page. "View image" works for this, but it's a bit cumbersome. Nothing major, but I think would be nice to have.
zoRRai
New to the forum

Postby Retale » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:07 pm

Daichi777 wrote:That was fast, I thought he didn't finish it yet. Are you sure he was ready to tell everyone Eka :lol:

Miridium wrote:Nice. I'm surprised something like this hasn't popped up yet.

Not everyone wants their games to be remembered is one of the reasons why, that and a few other creators don't trust a lot of other people as they get quite a bit of money for "translations" or the traffic that visits the site. There is a Spanish guy around here who tries to offer translations for Gts/Vore games and gets paid for your creation essentially. Also depending on the set up it means the creator cannot update/control the downloads/becomes a hassle to maintain.

Hey! I'm the guy running the site atm!

Just so people know I'm not taking money from the site. And every game on there is only on there with the creators permission. And where permission has been granted, I encourage people to put on their patreon/discords and socials to advertise them as much as possible. I'm a vore game dev myself and wanted to make this for everyone.

If ever I choose to monetize the site it'd be through paid advertisements from members of the community, a little like fA where people can have their adverts at the top of the website.

New features will be added as and when I can get around to setting it up with my friend. Im not a web developer so its at the mercy of how fast I can learn and what I'm able to do!
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby justaname333 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:47 pm

Tagging entries would be good. Descriptions tell some, but not in a complete and concise manner as to what kind of content to expect from a game. Every game should have tags clearly indicating things such as the player character's gender and species, whether they are prey, predator, or both, and what manner of characters they can interact with. As well as what different types of vore (or other kinks) are the main focus, or appear less abundantly.
justaname333
Participator

Postby justanotherdragon » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:57 pm

is there/can there be a way to filter out furry games? I don't like stuff with human preds
justanotherdragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:23 pm

Where relevant, a link to their eka's threads would be neat, for example to discuss the game with other players, check things like "can this character actually be saved" etc.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Retale » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:43 pm

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Where relevant, a link to their eka's threads would be neat, for example to discuss the game with other players, check things like "can this character actually be saved" etc.

Good idea! Some of these were also from furaffinity! All again were put up with creator permission, I'll try and link posts in future!
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby Quadruple » Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Thanks, Sym.
Quadruple
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:16 pm

This is a pretty neat way of finding vore games. I would love to find games there that I haven't seen before. I'll be keeping a close eye on this. I can't really think of any suggestions that haven't been mentioned already for the listing site right now. Oh, maybe a way to see the newest additions. Like maybe a "what's new" tab, or a search function that sorts by addition date. I have a thought for here as well. Perhaps sometime down the line, the thread should be made into a sticky thread, so it's easier to find when the replies start to die down.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game