Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby digitalAxe » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:05 am

I think I personally prefer the floating teeth over the ghosts. I just think the ghosts are too distracting.
User avatar
digitalAxe
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:01 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby YurriiTheShark » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:31 pm

Personally I would love it to take like a week for full digestion, though when I tried 1.5.1 I don't think everything was working because while I got the perk and the prey turned into a ghost, no belly appeared and I had the slider working in CAS.
User avatar
YurriiTheShark
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby DemHoundDays » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:58 pm

Hey; sorry if this already has been answered, but I wanted to know... Is there a way to disable the possibility for random Sims eating eachother ?
User avatar
DemHoundDays
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:11 pm

bees123 wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:That isn't what happened though, My sim out right preformed the eat action and it some how reversed and my sim got eaten, The fitness stuff being low just makes it fail on occasions not become reversed to where the sim they was attempting to eat eats them instead.

I've noticed that the Eat Sim interaction is more frequent in autonomy, so there's a chance that the game could have cancelled your interaction in favour of the NPC's? I'll go over the code for that one again though just in case it's something I did accidentally


I think what is really going on with this part is it probably isn't some thing messed up in the coding but more of a naming issue of the actions, The action shows up on both sims no matter who started the actions and I think what really was going on is you may not have accounted for the text of the secondary character since as other actions already in the game shows you can give the target sim of the action different text then the one who is preforming it.

bees123 wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:I just looked and it didn't generate the last exeption file on my last time the thing crashed.

Hmm, if repairing the files made it crash less then it's most likely an issue with your computer. Does it meet the minimum/recommended specs for the game?


There have been so many changes to the game after all this time that you could be right, I wouldn't be surprised if my computer has become a bit outdated for the compatibility with the game after all the changes they've done.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby kibblekibbs » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:09 pm

bees123 wrote:As mentioned above, I think repairing the game is your best bet


oh gosh, i totally forgot repairing was a thing! i'll definitely give that a try, thanks so much! c: hope you feel better! ^^
User avatar
kibblekibbs
New to the forum
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby DemHoundDays » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:12 am

bees123 wrote:
NervousToBeHere wrote:Im having a little issue with the "ghosts" (sorry I lack a better term for them) for me they're just floating teeth. I mite be missing something as I've only recently picked this game up.

That's intentional-ish, as this is a prerelease for 1.6 in which I hope to make Prey sims invisible entirely. I can't seem to be able to hide the teeth, but as mentioned in the post for 1.5.1 I want to see how everyone feels about floating teeth to represent Prey or if ghosts are preferred


I installed a mod that allows me to create toothless Sims; whenever my pred girl eats someone, I just open the console, activate cheats, type "cas.fulleditmode" and click on the prey's floating teeth to enter character creation and remove their teeth manually, turning them entirely invisible.

Maybe you could include a script working with that mod, that would automatically replace the prey Sim's teeth with the "no teeth" option ?

Personally, I prefer eaten preys to be invisible; as someone else pointed out above, ghosts are too distracting. That being said, the mod "Simvisible" can be used to turn a ghost Sim completely invisible so whether or not you ultimately decide to make ghosts visible again doesn't really matter.
User avatar
DemHoundDays
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby EternalAbyss » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:19 pm

the belly wasnt getting bigger it just stayed the same not changing at all
User avatar
EternalAbyss
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 24, 2020 12:40 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby MiegaFox » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:50 am

EternalAbyss wrote:the belly wasnt getting bigger it just stayed the same not changing at all

first question and probably most obvious one... you do have one of Kirax12's sliders added yes?
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Raybro16 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:36 pm

I'm having the same issue too, and I have Kirax12's sliders installed. Heck, I have both of them installed but I haven't had any issues with them before.
Plus i'm not getting any belly noises TwT
Raybro16
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:47 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby LostSoul13 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 pm

Playing around with this mod I discovered a minor bug. After a sim is digested, there doesn't seem to be any way to resurrect their ghost. So far I've only tried the Book of Life and Dedeathify spell.
Also the ask to digest and digest social options don't seem to be working, but the digest phone option works just fine.
User avatar
LostSoul13
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:32 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:29 pm

LostSoul13 wrote:Playing around with this mod I discovered a minor bug. After a sim is digested, there doesn't seem to be any way to resurrect their ghost. So far I've only tried the Book of Life and Dedeathify spell.
Also the ask to digest and digest social options don't seem to be working, but the digest phone option works just fine.


The death state isn't a normal one for the sims who get eaten, The only way to remove it currently is by using some thing to view all active traits including hidden ones and to delete the prey trait from the sim which is what causes the sim to become a ghost.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby GluttonousBarbarian » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:31 pm

Encountered a bug today where even after having a Sim regurgitate their prey, the only option showing up under vore was still Ask to Regurgitate Prey.
GluttonousBarbarian
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:01 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby MiegaFox » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:05 am

ShadowBlood wrote:
LostSoul13 wrote:Playing around with this mod I discovered a minor bug. After a sim is digested, there doesn't seem to be any way to resurrect their ghost. So far I've only tried the Book of Life and Dedeathify spell.
Also the ask to digest and digest social options don't seem to be working, but the digest phone option works just fine.


The death state isn't a normal one for the sims who get eaten, The only way to remove it currently is by using some thing to view all active traits including hidden ones and to delete the prey trait from the sim which is what causes the sim to become a ghost.

if your using MC command Center you can click on that sims ghostly image from the relations tab (if you cant find them and they are someone your sim has greeted), you can revive them though the MCcc menu via [ Maintain Sim ], the revive system MCcc use's bypasses all other means to revive a sim.

Raybro16 wrote:I'm having the same issue too, and I have Kirax12's sliders installed. Heck, I have both of them installed but I haven't had any issues with them before.
Plus i'm not getting any belly noises TwT

i can think of two things...
first:
open options from the menu and goto other and make sure both "enable custom content and mods" and "scripted mods allowed" are both ticked

second thing i can think is to maybe clear your sims folder for a fresh reinstall, dont worry its actually super easy but this would be a last resort idea...
> locate your sims 4 data in C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Electronic Arts\
> rename your "The Sims 4" folder, i generally just change it to something like "sims4-old"
> once you have done that run the game, when you get to the menu exit the game
> goto C:\Users\<user>\Documents\Electronic Arts\ again, you should find two folders now "The Sims 4" and what ever you named the other one before
> open your old sims4 folder and copy/paste the "saves" and "tray" folders into the newly generated "The Sims 4" folder
> reinstall your mods, never merge or replace, always remove old versions of a mod before adding a new one.
> run the game check "enable custom content and mods" and "scripted mods allowed" are both ticked from options menu.
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
User avatar
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:06 am
Location: Sleeping somewhere or lurking... probably both...

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby ShadowBlood » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:36 am

MiegaFox wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:The death state isn't a normal one for the sims who get eaten, The only way to remove it currently is by using some thing to view all active traits including hidden ones and to delete the prey trait from the sim which is what causes the sim to become a ghost.

if your using MC command Center you can click on that sims ghostly image from the relations tab (if you cant find them and they are someone your sim has greeted), you can revive them though the MCcc menu via [ Maintain Sim ], the revive system MCcc use's bypasses all other means to revive a sim.


the death state of a prey sim isn't a normal death state and isn't effected by any thing to revive sims as its not an actual death state like being eaten by cowplants is, The prey ghost state happens before they die and only goes away once the sim who ate them does the regurgitation action or some one uses other means to remove the prey trait from the sim. I know you have to do it by other means because one of the first things I've done when checking out this mod was managing to successfully plead for a prey sims life from the Grim Reaper but even though he restored them to life because the prey trait doesn't get removed after they've finished digesting they still remained a ghost after the Grim Reaper restored them.
ShadowBlood
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:34 am

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby NeedADispenserHere » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:30 am

Thanks for the small fix update, the mod work so much better now !

Also, what is required to have a sim accepting to eat, and then to digest one of your own sims ? After the few attempts I made, it might needs to appreciate the sim its gonna eat, for the request to be eaten to work, but maybe I'm guessing wrong. I also did not find yet how to make a sim accept to digest yours.
User avatar
NeedADispenserHere
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:01 am

YurriiTheShark wrote:Personally I would love it to take like a week for full digestion, though when I tried 1.5.1 I don't think everything was working because while I got the perk and the prey turned into a ghost, no belly appeared and I had the slider working in CAS.

A week should be possible, I'll see what I can do. Have you tried redownloading 1.5.1 from the link? I tweaked some of the code since the initial upload to make the belly appear 100% of the time instead of 90ish%

DemHoundDays wrote:Hey; sorry if this already has been answered, but I wanted to know... Is there a way to disable the possibility for random Sims eating eachother ?

Not currently, but I'm working on ways of doing that

ShadowBlood wrote:I think what is really going on with this part is it probably isn't some thing messed up in the coding but more of a naming issue of the actions

Good point, I'll tweak the naming to make a bit more sense for all interactions

DemHoundDays wrote:Maybe you could include a script working with that mod, that would automatically replace the prey Sim's teeth with the "no teeth" option ?

Annoyingly, scripting clothing changes is rather complicated to do. If I can figure out a way to do that then I will, but the only other mod I know of that actively tweaks separate CAS parts (ie. clothes, skin details etc) is WickedWhims, and Turbodriver is notoriously private about the code for that

GluttonousBarbarian wrote:Encountered a bug today where even after having a Sim regurgitate their prey, the only option showing up under vore was still Ask to Regurgitate Prey.

Didn't notice that one, thanks! I'm not sure what causes that, but I can probably write a debug interaction for that

NeedADispenserHere wrote:Thanks for the small fix update, the mod work so much better now!

No problem! The current requirements for most digest interactions is just a 50/50 chance, and the Non-Willing digest interaction has a 30% chance with a 3x multiplier (90%) if the Pred's fitness skill is higher than the Prey's. All phone interactions currently have a 100% of working

--

IF YOU'RE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE BELLY BEING ADDED
Press Ctrl+Shift+C to go into the cheat console, and type in "bees123.belly_size 1". There should be one of two messages after you press Enter, "Slider Modified" or "Slider not applied, applying". If you get either of these messages, the belly should appear. If you don't get a message at all then the script mod is installed incorrectly

--

I'm slowly but surely recovering from this brief flu and have spent time working on this more. So far I've mostly achieved in creating another bug (all interactions are duped for some reason, yay!) but it's getting rather difficult keeping up with all the replies. There are many reasons for this:
1) When I first made this forum post, I didn't exactly set it up properly with reserved page 1 posts or a proper format. As a result, there are a notable number of people mentioning bugs that can be fixed by following the instructions fully and checking forum posts. I'm not blaming anybody for this, and I will take action to make the first post easier to read. One step I may take soon is to start a new forum post so I can have dedicated page 1 posts like many other mods on this forum

2) While I do appreciate people answering questions and fixing bugs for each other, please be respectful about how you answer and please don't recommend bug fixes that could cause other issues. If there's a bug in the mod, I will make updates to fix them.

3) If you have any bug or issue that isn't mentioned in the first post, please check the other posts to see if it's been mentioned. If it has, I am aware of it but just haven't had the time to update the main post. If it's been posted a while ago and I still haven't updated the first post, feel free to let me know!

4) Again this isn't anybody's fault, but as a developer reading bugs and errors, seeing people say "[feature] doesn't work" and the like is difficult to fix. The reason for this is that there are many reasons why certain features may not always work. The easiest way around this is to give me as much context as you can, ie. "Belly slider isn't being added, I did [interaction] and it played the success interactions, and the console output was [blah]". I might make a proper bug report format at some point, but for now I'd really appreciate it if we could all work together to find fixes as quickly and efficiently as possible
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:07 pm

Cleaned up the main post, lmk if I missed anything!
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby LadyLyreste » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:59 am

Main post looks great! I'd honestly argue against digestion times being changed to a week, though if there's a perk or potion or other option you want to change for it, go right ahead. I think it's plenty playable as it is.

Also, I've managed to find a full list of all animations in the sims Here , and I was thinking maybe it'd be fun to have pred sims play some of the belly-related discomfort animations. I was using This mod to pick through them, and maybe the moan/groan/breathe_heavy animations from labor, and some of the pregnancy_idle ones might be fun if a pred is having some kind of trouble with their meal. Plus, that wouldn't involve any new expansion dependencies, since pregnancy's part of the base game. I also found the a_CAS_trait_foodie_x animation in there, which is a great belly-rub and burp combo if it can be activated instead of the 'be gross -> belch' anim after eating a sim.
User avatar
LadyLyreste
New to the forum
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby Turbotowns » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:02 am

I have Deaderpool's MC Command Center mods and with it comes an exception thrower when shit breaks. Opening the html link the spawned in the mods folder titled: "last_exception" I found what I believe to be all the info relating to the last exception the game threw. Here's what was in the first box of the summary:

Spoiler: show
Last Module Called: injector.py
Last Function Called: _inject
Error message: Exception thrown while starting situation (TypeError: bees123_postwork_test() got an unexpected keyword argument 'left_early')


the bees part, I assume, means your mod, so I figured this is the place to report if there was an error with it(and that is what this meant).
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1852
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby bees123 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:22 pm

LadyLyreste wrote:Main post looks great! I'd honestly argue against digestion times being changed to a week, though if there's a perk or potion or other option you want to change for it, go right ahead. I think it's plenty playable as it is.

Also, I've managed to find a full list of all animations in the sims Here , and I was thinking maybe it'd be fun to have pred sims play some of the belly-related discomfort animations. I was using This mod to pick through them, and maybe the moan/groan/breathe_heavy animations from labor, and some of the pregnancy_idle ones might be fun if a pred is having some kind of trouble with their meal. Plus, that wouldn't involve any new expansion dependencies, since pregnancy's part of the base game. I also found the a_CAS_trait_foodie_x animation in there, which is a great belly-rub and burp combo if it can be activated instead of the 'be gross -> belch' anim after eating a sim.

Thank you! I think the way I'll do it is using interactions (what a surprise), so players can choose whatever digestion speed they prefer. I don't currently know how to alter the timing with user input, so for now it'll have to be request-based, ie. x hours, x weeks, even x months technically but that would cause big issues with career stuff

As for animation stuff, I may have found a way to use trait animations but it may take a while yet. Essentially, each interaction has a useable animation tag, which leads to an AnimationElement file. That contains an ASM key which references the JAZZ file which contains a list of animations and a state machine (sort of an on-off switch based on what happens in the game). I'm currently learning how to use JAZZ files but it's a bit more advanced than my current skill level

Turbotowns wrote:I have Deaderpool's MC Command Center mods and with it comes an exception thrower when shit breaks. Opening the html link the spawned in the mods folder titled: "last_exception" I found what I believe to be all the info relating to the last exception the game threw. Here's what was in the first box of the summary:

Spoiler: show
Last Module Called: injector.py
Last Function Called: _inject
Error message: Exception thrown while starting situation (TypeError: bees123_postwork_test() got an unexpected keyword argument 'left_early')


the bees part, I assume, means your mod, so I figured this is the place to report if there was an error with it(and that is what this meant).

Yep, that's part of the ts4script! Still a bit confusing though, my mod shouldn't interact with the left_early game script. Can you remember what you were doing before the error came up?
bees123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 5256457, antoinou62185, b5n, bledthorn, Bumfuzzle, Cyberneticous, DollyFailFail, Exitus, folomo, gandalf, janyan087, NemoUlysses, ownednooberhaha, Pea657, PotatoFarmer, septer8, ToastCat142, TylorGoldenYoshi, UnholySaint, vorebot, warbrand4, xmboy, XXRule34xX