Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

How Should WhibbyGaylord Sliders be Implemented? (Options explained at bottom of first post)

Poll ended at Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:43 am

Detect sliders, increase with current interactions (eg. Digest to Butt will increase PeachyThicc sliders)
51%
Menu Options - toggle between vanilla sliders and Whibby sliders
27%
Separate interactions for each Whibby slider
11%
Other (please reply/dm with your suggestion, or mention it in the discord)
No votes
Don't mind (see results)
11%

Total votes : 73

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: September 5th, Alpha 1.5.1)

Postby disguy » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:28 am

bees123 wrote:Haha, I like da big too, half the reason why I made this in the first place :p
I've spent most of today testing compatibility with Whibby's sliders and I haven't noticed any issues with adding Kirax's belly to it, so if you're alright with using the vanilla sizes then that should work fine! If you want me to have a proper look into it though, feel free to send me the modified files and I'll see what I can do!

I probably would've submitted some kind of bug report, or something similar, if I wasn't getting the bellies at all honestly, but I feel like I just have to mess with some sliders in the CAS or something to figure this one out -- one way or another, the mod DOES at least seem to be working which is definitely a good sign for me! Although, if I'm still having trouble afterwards, I'll definitely take you up on the offer though. I'd certainly appreciate the additional help if it comes to that!
disguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dragontamer2 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:24 pm

bees123 wrote:
Dragontamer2 wrote:I like what I'm seeing with this update, & I really have only 2 things that I think it's missing (at least for this stage in development) First, there should be an option to make auto vore only available to sims who have the pred trait. Second, I think that if digestion empties out a household (ie the prey is the last or only sim in their household) then the prey's household funds should be transferred to the pred's household.

I've added an option to toggle auto vore for the selected Sim, going to add one for the whole household soon too. I have something in the works for prey's funds, it's currently not working reliably for a multitude of reasons but it should give the played household a fraction of the prey's household funds, eg. if Prey's household has 4 members and 100,000 simoleons, 25,000 will go to the player and they will still have 75,000

Ok, that's good, but what about for all sims with the pred trait specifically as this will not necessarily be identical to current household.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:21 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:Ok, that's good, but what about for all sims with the pred trait specifically as this will not necessarily be identical to current household.

Ah I see what you mean, I'll add an option for that too
Making the Sims 4 Vore Mod here: http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
Feel free to support the mod on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/bees123
bees123
Participator

Postby BrandiMast » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:14 pm

bees123 wrote: Hi! This is a good idea, but unfortunately the Sims 4 engine wouldn't allow for that. The problem is that all in-game sliders can be set to 0 or 1, with 0.5 being halfway. Currently the recommended slider for this mod is Kirax's Huge-Remake, as that is about the size of a person. So when a Sim is:
- eaten, slider is set to 1
- regurgitated, slider is set to 0
- digested, slider is decreased by 0.025 every 15 game-minutes to 0
In order to get multiprey working, I'd have to either increase the slider to 2 (which is currently impossible) or use a different slider that goes further, eg. a slider that's 4x as big as the current one, and make the Eaten state increase the slider by 0.25. The problem with this is that if people want more than 4 prey, a bigger slider will be needed. The problem with BOTH of these is that as the sliders get larger, they look more jagged, as is the nature of a Sim's limited polygons
Thanks for the suggestion though, they're always welcome and I'm sure your idea could work if Macro/Micro interactions are added!!

I think I follow what you are saying, from what I understand (and please correct me if I am wrong) the slider is following the Kirax's Huge-Remake slider and getting and setting values from that slider as events are triggered. As you stated the belly would get bigger with more people inside, but I was mostly speaking in terms of capacity rather than size.

Like would it be physically possible (in terms of in game scripts) to have 2 or more people without the belly getting bigger (and using suspension of disbelief on the size of the belly). From what I believe (and again please do correct me if I am wrong), currently you have it so the Belly slider is used to see if the Pred sim has eaten, or can eat sims, if the belly is greater than 0 then they already have someone inside their belly and can't eat someone else. If the belly is at 0 then they can eat. The item suggestion was in the assumption that it may be used to keep track of the prey sims eaten, regurgitated, and digestion states rather than the slider. (still assuming the item idea is possible to even implement in the sims)

In terms of size, though the belly won't be as massive as it "should be" with 2 or more people assuming more people could be inside it would affect how the digestion would reduce the belly slider. Such as if 1 sim is being digested, but 2 others are not than the decrease in size over time would need to change or arguably wouldn't change at all unless all prey are digested at once.

This all said my head is already spinning trying to think of logistical ways for this to work and may just be easier to wait and see if someone makes a slider mod that would make the belly larger than in Kirax's Huge-Remake.

Anyways thank you for responding back ^-^

On a side thought unrelated to the above, but wanted to share (and may have been asked or mentioned before, and I missed it >.>;), but has the Prey's body been considered to be a possible factor in the pred sims mass?

As an example say that a Chubby/large Prey is eaten and digested, verses a very thin prey. Would the Pred gain more from the more meaty prey than the thin one?
BrandiMast
New to the forum

Postby whitewendigo » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:16 pm

Is the front page updated with the most recent version? Or is that just on discord?
whitewendigo
Been posting for a bit

Postby GavinTheTrainer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:52 am

Hello there. I’m new here and just curious about something. So I got the mod itself working so others can eat people but when they do the bellies don’t grow big. Help please.
GavinTheTrainer
New to the forum

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:53 pm

Look through the forum. There are a couple separate mods out there that provide different belly alternatives. One of my personal favorites is Kirax's Big Bellies, and I'm honestly leaving that in there because, well if it ain't broke...
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby BSGreyM » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:53 pm

I'm having trouble getting the menu to come up. When I shift-click on a sim it doesn't seem to offer any different options. Is there a known UI bug or a separate mod I should be using to activate the menu?

** Disregard, I figured out you need to activate the cheat test menu to do it in-game
BSGreyM
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 7:51 pm

Sorry for the late replies, real life got in the way for a bit!

BrandiMast wrote:On a side thought unrelated to the above, but wanted to share (and may have been asked or mentioned before, and I missed it >.>;), but has the Prey's body been considered to be a possible factor in the pred sims mass?
As an example say that a Chubby/large Prey is eaten and digested, verses a very thin prey. Would the Pred gain more from the more meaty prey than the thin one?

That's pretty much how it works, yes. The slider's size is determined by a decimal number between 0 and 1 so the script just sets it as appropriate

I think I understand what you mean, like if a Sim had 2 Prey then the belly would still be at max but wouldn't decrease, and the items would be used for tracking them individually with all of the usual interactions being linked to those items. That would work well as a backup system, but the current plan is to get the basics functioning first, and then create a new category in the relationships panel so you can easily see who is in the Sim's stomach

As for the belly size, I'd personally prefer to have larger sliders depending on the number of Prey. With Kirax's Titanic slider that would be fully possible, most likely for up to 3/4 Prey total. I'd be happy to add an option for users to increase that further with no belly change, ie. 3/4 would be the max for visible belly changes, 5+ would have no visible effect for digestion

Also, I like that idea and it should definitely be possible, like setting a default amount of weight gained with a multiplier based on the prey's weight/muscle? I'll have a play around with that and see how well it works in-game

whitewendigo wrote:Is the front page updated with the most recent version? Or is that just on discord?

The front page is updated for the most recent stable version, not for 1.6

GavinTheTrainer wrote:Hello there. I’m new here and just curious about something. So I got the mod itself working so others can eat people but when they do the bellies don’t grow big. Help please.

Did you download Kirax's sliders from here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11754-kirax12-bigger-belly-slider/? If so, did you enable script mods in the game menu? There's plenty of tutorials to do that if you're unsure
Making the Sims 4 Vore Mod here: http://www.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
Feel free to support the mod on Patreon! http://www.patreon.com/bees123
bees123
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game