Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby InternIsla » Fri May 07, 2021 2:25 am

reptilemk5 wrote:why does this mod fail when Fallout 4's works perfectly with vortex?

bees123 wrote:vortex doesn't really work too well with Sims 4 for some reason so it's usually best to install mods the regular way

It's probably because Vortex installs mods by unpacking them into individual staging folders (this is why you have to set a mod staging folder in Vortex's game settings), and then 'deploys' them by creating hard links in the game's folder. Hard links are basically ghost images of files that point back to the actual files stored in the staging folders. Most applications won't care about this, because as far as they know, the hard links and the originals are the same thing. Some applications can get a bit temperamental about them, though.

Fun fact: In NTFS, hard links can only refer to file data stored on the same volume, which is why your Vortex staging folder has to be on the same drive as your game.
InternIsla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Codexwakia » Fri May 07, 2021 11:33 pm

is there a visual change when you do the digest to breasts or butt options i haven't been able to see one and was just wondering?
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Sat May 08, 2021 7:12 pm

Codexwakia wrote:is there a visual change when you do the digest to breasts or butt options i haven't been able to see one and was just wondering?

There is, but because the default sliders are small it can be hard to notice, and I can't expand them further than the game's limits. There are mods like this which increase the default by making new sliders entirely, which could help: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4185-sims-4-heavy-boobs/
bees123
Participator

Postby Tamashii69 » Sun May 09, 2021 8:33 am

hey, I just recently download the mod and I really like it so far, so apparently there's a Discord server for this and I was wandering how would I be able to join said server
Tamashii69
New to the forum

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Sun May 09, 2021 12:54 pm

I really dig it. ^w^

my favorite feature is how your sim gains weight.
i started with a thin sim and now she's bigger dare i even say voluptuous.

I plan to make a series about a girl that eats all the generated npc's in a neighborhood and end up falling in love with grim. after all everyones gotta have a story lol

I did have one or two issues after swallowing a sim where my sim would puke and in the traits menu it says they're still digesting them with no appearance from the grim reaper.
it usually happens if i don't digest prey quickly after swallowing them but eh. not too bad.
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Sun May 09, 2021 7:06 pm

Tamashii69 wrote:hey, I just recently download the mod and I really like it so far, so apparently there's a Discord server for this and I was wandering how would I be able to join said server

Just realised I forgot to link it in the main post, fixed now!

ForgetfulHatter wrote:I really dig it. ^w^

my favorite feature is how your sim gains weight.
i started with a thin sim and now she's bigger dare i even say voluptuous.

I plan to make a series about a girl that eats all the generated npc's in a neighborhood and end up falling in love with grim. after all everyones gotta have a story lol

I did have one or two issues after swallowing a sim where my sim would puke and in the traits menu it says they're still digesting them with no appearance from the grim reaper.
it usually happens if i don't digest prey quickly after swallowing them but eh. not too bad.

Sounds great! I'm not sure what would cause that bug but I'll look into it
bees123
Participator

Postby bluebeast87 » Tue May 11, 2021 7:47 pm

great mod loved the sims for years and your mod made it better thank you so much for making this mod :)
bluebeast87
New to the forum

Postby vore2412 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:55 am

Alright, a couple of questions, my apologies if they were answered elsewhere.

1) How to I have my Sim become digested by another Sim after I ask someone to them to eat me because it doesn't seem to work, it's like the interaction is not there for the Sim to interact with.
2) How do I change the configurations for the Vore mod as I can't even figure out how to open up the vore mod configurations.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby disguy » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:31 am

vore2412 wrote:Alright, a couple of questions, my apologies if they were answered elsewhere.

1) How to I have my Sim become digested by another Sim after I ask someone to them to eat me because it doesn't seem to work, it's like the interaction is not there for the Sim to interact with.
2) How do I change the configurations for the Vore mod as I can't even figure out how to open up the vore mod configurations.

The second question in particular has been answered a few times indeed, but it's fine, repeat questions are bound to happen!

1)As far as I can tell, there's no current way for prey to ask their predator to digest them, the predator would have to do so autonomously, although I haven't seen an NPC actually do so yet in my playthough so it might be a rare occurrence? If you really want your sim to be digested by someone though, you'll probably have to temporarily add the predator to the family so that you can control them directly and manually tell them to digest/absorb the sim, then remove them from the family again afterwards. Just make sure to type testingcheats true beforehand into the console and the option to do so will show up.

2)Assuming you typed the testingcheats command into the console (it's basically ideal to always have it enabled :P), shift-click a sim and you'll see an option that says 'vore'. After that, just click the 'main menu' option that shows up and you'll have access to the primary options you need. Keep in mind, though, that some of the other options are in the mods' configuration file, so I'd advice you to open that file up too and see if there's anything in there you may want to change, such as how much you want a body slider to increase after digestion.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby calin22 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:33 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes...
I was wondering if anyone knows of a shrinking mod in Sims (e.g., a shrink ray), and if so, how would it interact with this mod? If a character vores a shrunken person would it result in a same size belly or would the belly be proportional to the character eaten?

I really love the idea of this mod, same size just sadly doesn't appeal to me all that much ^^;
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:15 pm

calin22 wrote:Not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes...
I was wondering if anyone knows of a shrinking mod in Sims (e.g., a shrink ray), and if so, how would it interact with this mod? If a character vores a shrunken person would it result in a same size belly or would the belly be proportional to the character eaten?

I really love the idea of this mod, same size just sadly doesn't appeal to me all that much ^^;

I... would think a shrink mod would come with an option to eat shrunken sims as a small snack?
Turbotowns
???

Postby disguy » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:38 am

I don't know of any shrink mods in particular, although you can probably download one of the "height slider" mods out there and hope it lets you shrink yourself down to a really small size...probably won't reach proper 'micro' size, unfortunately. Likewise, I can almost guarantee that stomach size will be the same no matter how small the sim is -- although, the mod works with any of the bellies from Kirax's mod, so you can probably still end up with something decently to your liking if you download the smallest one.

I definitely would like a feature where you can configure the belly sizes though! Kind of strange when my much fatter sims eat someone nowhere near as big as them, but still end up with a sizable belly, but eh, it's better than nothing~
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragontamer2 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 6:31 pm

I mean... I think that the last thing you mentioned should be relatively easy to set up from a programming standpoint, you'd just need to decide on the actual values. Then again, I really only really know how to use c++ so I could be wrong about that. Either way, that would be a logical thing to add in at some point.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Puppernator » Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:11 pm

will there be any form of cock vore coming uwu~?
Puppernator
New to the forum

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:59 pm

Will there be any belly struggling animation in the future or multi vore :?:
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby moshen » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:57 am

Will there be a bowel function after digestion? :)
moshen
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:15 am

vore2412 wrote:Alright, a couple of questions, my apologies if they were answered elsewhere.

disguy gave a good response to this, just a few things to add:

I'm working on fixing asking to be digested, unfortunately due to the way Sims are hidden in the mod, I can't run interactions from them. Most interactions can't run while another is running, unless they are MixerInteractions (talking and eating, watching TV and drinking coffee etc). In order to hide a Sim, I'm using a RabbitHole Interaction, which has to be constantly run until cancelled. Current way around this is to open the config file (any text editor will do, ie. Notepad, Notepad++), find the line saying "ghostMode = false" and replace "false" with "true". Keep in mind this has to be done BEFORE the player Sim is eaten

A shrinking mod could be possible, it would probably require making a separate slider in order for it to work though. Yes, at the moment a theoretical shrunken Sim would result in the same belly size, but if someone makes/finds a shrink ray mod then I will be happy to make this work with it

disguy wrote:I definitely would like a feature where you can configure the belly sizes though! Kind of strange when my much fatter sims eat someone nowhere near as big as them, but still end up with a sizable belly, but eh, it's better than nothing~

Dragontamer2 wrote:I mean... I think that the last thing you mentioned should be relatively easy to set up from a programming standpoint, you'd just need to decide on the actual values. Then again, I really only really know how to use c++ so I could be wrong about that. Either way, that would be a logical thing to add in at some point.

This is planned too! It would be easy to implement but I like to make sure that I implement features in the best way I can, and will likely add something like this once I find a suitable workaround for multiprey

Puppernator wrote:will there be any form of cock vore coming uwu~?

If someone makes a slider for it, yes!

thevoremorpher07 wrote:Will there be any belly struggling animation in the future or multi vore :?:

Belly struggling is unlikely, due to the low poly mesh for Sim bodies. However, interactions with animations of the belly moving are definitely possible
As for multiprey, still trying to figure out a solution

moshen wrote:Will there be a bowel function after digestion? :)

There already is! Once a Sim finishes digesting their prey, their bladder need decreases a lot. I've had quite a few disposal requests too and am trying to figure out how best to do that
bees123
Participator

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:45 am

That's awesome, then if anything I would definitely be hoping for Belly animations in the future. hopefully a choice of intensity or a random variation i think that would definitely keep it more interactive for us who who like same size belly bulges. Bummer that the Multi-vore is not yet a thing, hope it some how does.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby HoneyCookie » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:00 am

Can NPCs devour my sim spontaneously?
HoneyCookie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gutlover » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:33 pm

Once you get Unbirth working this mod will perfect. I can easily see it as essentially a modified WooHoo option. You don't even need to change the animation. I hope you can figure out how to transfom the prey into the preds baby, because it makes me wish there was some form of reincarnation like there was in sims 3.

For the absorption option, will it ever be possible to steal genetic traits from sims like hair or eye color?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game