Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Postby Panzershark » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:22 am

May I ask, how do you edit the mod settings in the new version?
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby davey85 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:25 pm

when I put the mod in my mods folder and click on a sim too vore there is no option visible on the menu too let me vore that sim nor can they vore me I see that traits are working and I see 3 test items in the trait menu I don't know if Im missing something or maybe the mod isn't working correctly any help would be great
davey85
New to the forum

Postby ERankNiko » Tue Sep 06, 2022 3:53 am

Mod showed up in script mod list but i cant do vore stuff in game...i dunno why :(
ERankNiko
New to the forum

Postby Vizix » Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:20 pm

ERankNiko wrote:Mod showed up in script mod list but i cant do vore stuff in game...i dunno why :(

I'm having the same issue, I believe the dev is aware that people are experiencing this and is looking into it.
Vizix
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:19 am

Panzershark wrote:May I ask, how do you edit the mod settings in the new version?

Open the cheat menu (Ctrl-Shift-C) and type "bees123.main_menu". Shift-click interactions seem broken and I can't figure out why that is

davey85 wrote:when I put the mod in my mods folder and click on a sim too vore there is no option visible on the menu too let me vore that sim nor can they vore me I see that traits are working and I see 3 test items in the trait menu I don't know if Im missing something or maybe the mod isn't working correctly any help would be great
ERankNiko wrote:Mod showed up in script mod list but i cant do vore stuff in game...i dunno why :(

Did you both make sure to remove old versions of the mod? The only thing that could break interactions is old versions of the mod still being present

---

Fixing bugs at the moment, please remember that when installing a new update, delete the old files!
bees123
Participator

Postby Vizix » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:00 am

bees123 wrote:
Panzershark wrote:May I ask, how do you edit the mod settings in the new version?

Open the cheat menu (Ctrl-Shift-C) and type "bees123.main_menu". Shift-click interactions seem broken and I can't figure out why that is

davey85 wrote:when I put the mod in my mods folder and click on a sim too vore there is no option visible on the menu too let me vore that sim nor can they vore me I see that traits are working and I see 3 test items in the trait menu I don't know if Im missing something or maybe the mod isn't working correctly any help would be great

Did you both make sure to remove old versions of the mod? The only thing that could break interactions is old versions of the mod still being present

---

Fixing bugs at the moment, please remember that when installing a new update, delete the old files!

Maybe I'm just being dumb but I've looked over the install guide a bunch of times and this is with a fresh vore mod (all old files removed), is there something I am missing here? I was able to activate main menu and give people autonomy but haven't seen any interactions yet and I don't see the vore menu or traits.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-09-11 095919.png
Screenshot 2022-09-11 095919.png (23.45 KiB) Viewed 3702 times
Vizix
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:23 am

Vizix wrote:Maybe I'm just being dumb but I've looked over the install guide a bunch of times and this is with a fresh vore mod (all old files removed), is there something I am missing here? I was able to activate main menu and give people autonomy but haven't seen any interactions yet and I don't see the vore menu or traits.

Are you sure you checked both "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" in the game options?
bees123
Participator

Postby Vizix » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:48 am

bees123 wrote:
Vizix wrote:Maybe I'm just being dumb but I've looked over the install guide a bunch of times and this is with a fresh vore mod (all old files removed), is there something I am missing here? I was able to activate main menu and give people autonomy but haven't seen any interactions yet and I don't see the vore menu or traits.

Are you sure you checked both "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" in the game options?

Yeah I double checked that, thanks for your help. I'll probably try updating my sims I am a few versions out of date.
Last edited by Vizix on Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vizix
Participator

Postby davey85 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:49 pm

I haven't tried the shift click cheat on the cheats yet I will give that a go thank you for your reply I appreciate it
davey85
New to the forum

Postby davey85 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:17 pm

so I tried it again and I got last exception caught by mccomand center which I got the last time I put this mod in and when I take the mccc out and put this in it still doesn't show the vore option when I click on a sim everything is updated and I do not have any old files from the old vore mod its basically saying that the mod I put in is bad or out of date which I know isn't correct
davey85
New to the forum

Postby MasterRoshi » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:17 pm

I believe I've found a bug. If I use "Eat (Prey Sim)" and it succeeds, I am unable to digest the Prey the Sim has eaten. This is the unwilling action. I hope I helped find this bug, if it's just for me. It mostly occured for me when my Sim was getting way too hungry.
"This is... Ultra Instinct."
MasterRoshi
New to the forum

Postby Lizia » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:32 pm

I would like to report I noticed a bug whenever the unwilling Vore option is used.
With the target of this Vore option not being seen as "devoured" by the script's code. Possibly due to that part of the code giving the wrong output. Though it does still change the model of the Pred to be given the appropriate stomach size change. So it must be around the part where it changes the target to a ghost, and it acknowledges they are prey.

This though may have simply been a rare occurrence.
Lizia
New to the forum

Postby Aril_Lisidmuthir » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:39 am

Lizia wrote:I would like to report I noticed a bug whenever the unwilling Vore option is used.
With the target of this Vore option not being seen as "devoured" by the script's code. Possibly due to that part of the code giving the wrong output. Though it does still change the model of the Pred to be given the appropriate stomach size change. So it must be around the part where it changes the target to a ghost, and it acknowledges they are prey.

This though may have simply been a rare occurrence.

Yeah I'm getting the same thing as well. I'm sticking with the previous version until the vore works again since I don't want to know the morsels I'm eating or else the Sim gets sad because their best friend... meal died.
Aril_Lisidmuthir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby The_One » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:56 pm

Will the uncompiled source code ever be publicly available on GitHub or Gitlab?

I love and appreciate the work you've put into this!
The_One
Participator

Postby KarcinAvia » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:30 am

Not sure if this is intentional or not but I noticed that sims who "can pee standing" are not able to use the unwilling "eat prey" option in the oral category, at least in my game. They can use the equivalent options in anal and unbirth, though.
KarcinAvia
New to the forum

Postby GodzillaForce » Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:01 am

Hello, I'm actually curious if certain Traits or Occult perks increase the chance of a successful Eating of another sim (like vampiric strength for example)?
GodzillaForce
New to the forum

Postby brodash » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:27 am

Just wanted to say Sims 4 is now free on steam
brodash
Been posting for a bit

Postby brodash » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:53 am

Hello quick question I seem to have be having a problem with the mod working . Pic related is what my modlist is
Capture.PNG
brodash
Been posting for a bit

Postby grim667 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:48 pm

brodash wrote:Hello quick question I seem to have be having a problem with the mod working . Pic related is what my modlist is
Capture.PNG

Got mods turned on in the options?
grim667
Heavy user

Postby brodash » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:06 am

grim667 wrote:
brodash wrote:Hello quick question I seem to have be having a problem with the mod working . Pic related is what my modlist is
Capture.PNG

Got mods turned on in the options?

Yes it did. Thanks
brodash
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game