Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby grim667 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Pred, and yes they went to work, came home, and died on the sidewalk ..
grim667
Heavy user

Postby bees123 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:36 pm

grim667 wrote:Pred, and yes they went to work, came home, and died on the sidewalk ..

Ha, that's what I was hoping for. When sims come back to the lot, apparently the interaction runs!
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:47 pm

It seems so. good? can't wait to see what you hammer out next BTW
grim667
Heavy user

Postby LadyLyreste » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:52 am

I've also had a sim eat someone, start the digestion process, and then watched the prey's AI run them off of the block to another location. Got the popup that they'd been digested even though they weren't on the same lot, and they were removed from the world properly. Only had it happen the once, but the one time it happened, it worked!
LadyLyreste
New to the forum

Postby ripleysonic » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:55 am

How long is it supposed to take for your stomach to go back to normal after you eat someone? It's been more than 7 days and it hasn't shrunk even a little is it supposed to do that?

edit; 12 in-game days and their stomach are still big and I can't eat anyone else.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinkirin » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:27 am

ripleysonic wrote:How long is it supposed to take for your stomach to go back to normal after you eat someone? It's been more than 7 days and it hasn't shrunk even a little is it supposed to do that?

edit; 12 in-game days and their stomach are still big and I can't eat anyone else.

Try enabling cheats, and then run the digestion debug on the pred sim
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:34 am

grim667 wrote:Pred, and yes they went to work, came home, and died on the sidewalk ..

I'm sorry, this was really funny to read. I'm a terrible human being.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:43 am

LadyLyreste wrote:I've also had a sim eat someone, start the digestion process, and then watched the prey's AI run them off of the block to another location. Got the popup that they'd been digested even though they weren't on the same lot, and they were removed from the world properly. Only had it happen the once, but the one time it happened, it worked!

Nice! And from my testing, ghosts of Sims that have died using the custom interaction are culled properly, and those with my custom prey ghost trait thing don't, so next update I'll remove the adding to household feature

ripleysonic wrote:How long is it supposed to take for your stomach to go back to normal after you eat someone? It's been more than 7 days and it hasn't shrunk even a little is it supposed to do that?

Did you click on the Prey and choose one of the "Digest" options in the Vore menu? That's needed to digest sims. If you did do that, press Ctrl-Shift-C and run the interaction again and let me know what the console window says, should say things like "Belly Slider Value: x"
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:01 pm

So I just thought of a possible way to make prey sims stay on the lot rather than run off before they can be digested.

So when you hire a service (such as a maid or caterer) they come over & when you hover over them with the mouse, the job that they are doing on the lot will appear in red below their name. While this is present, they stay on the lot.

This mechanic seems to be the main method that the sims 4 uses to keep non-household sims in the right place at the right times, & also seems very versatile, as it is also used in the following places, & probably more

1.) social events such as parties (at least for he staff, but I think guests & hosts have it too)
2.) everyone on get to work career lots
3.) sages & vendors in realm of magic
4.) staff on commercial lots such as bars

This mechanic seems to be able to restrict the movement of sims within the lot as well to varying degrees depending on the situation.
for example:

1.) Sages in realm of magic: These sims seem to stick mostly to a specific room, only occasionally leaving & wandering other parts of the main building. they also never leave that building without specific prompting from the player. This is the case regardless of how long the player stays in the magical realm. They only leave the lot when the player leaves the magical realm. (this is an example of a loose location restriction)

2.) Bartenders, & realm of magic shopkeepers. These sims never leave a specific spot meaning that they can be restricted to avoid moving entirely

3.) Patients at hospital in get to work: these sims initially come in the front door & stand in front of the reception desk in an embarrassing attempt at a line. Through interactions, they can be made to stick to their side of a hospital room & to even stay on the bed itself.

I don't know for sure that this will work, but it seems very promising.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby IllRavio » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:28 pm

I've been thinking about how to get rid of the Ghosts, and then i thought something. There is a Mod that are "Invisible clothes", if a sim wears It on his chest for example, it's chest not only won't be seen, but also you can't interact with It, i mean by clicking where his chest should be, it's like, nonexistent. What if you make the Ghosts wear that after they got devoured? You won't get rid of the Ghosts, but we won't be seeing them. What do you think?
IllRavio
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:38 pm

IllRavio wrote:I've been thinking about how to get rid of the Ghosts, and then i thought something. There is a Mod that are "Invisible clothes", if a sim wears It on his chest for example, it's chest not only won't be seen, but also you can't interact with It, i mean by clicking where his chest should be, it's like, nonexistent. What if you make the Ghosts wear that after they got devoured? You won't get rid of the Ghosts, but we won't be seeing them. What do you think?

I've had a look into that, the way it works is by purposefully making broken CC. That could work but I'm not 100% sure how to create additional outfits, because I wouldn't want to overwrite the defaults. If it did work though, what about hiding everything but the Sim's head so the Pred can still interact with them?
On that note, I'm working on Simless interactions using the Pred or Prey's phone which seem to work reliably. That means that if I can find a way to stop the Prey from interacting with anything, using completely invisible outfits would definitely work for this as you wouldn't have to target them
Dragontamer2 wrote:So I just thought of a possible way to make prey sims stay on the lot rather than run off before they can be digested.

So when you hire a service (such as a maid or caterer) they come over & when you hover over them with the mouse, the job that they are doing on the lot will appear in red below their name. While this is present, they stay on the lot.

This mechanic seems to be the main method that the sims 4 uses to keep non-household sims in the right place at the right times, & also seems very versatile, as it is also used in the following places, & probably more

1.) social events such as parties (at least for he staff, but I think guests & hosts have it too)
2.) everyone on get to work career lots
3.) sages & vendors in realm of magic
4.) staff on commercial lots such as bars

This mechanic seems to be able to restrict the movement of sims within the lot as well to varying degrees depending on the situation.
for example:

1.) Sages in realm of magic: These sims seem to stick mostly to a specific room, only occasionally leaving & wandering other parts of the main building. they also never leave that building without specific prompting from the player. This is the case regardless of how long the player stays in the magical realm. They only leave the lot when the player leaves the magical realm. (this is an example of a loose location restriction)

2.) Bartenders, & realm of magic shopkeepers. These sims never leave a specific spot meaning that they can be restricted to avoid moving entirely

3.) Patients at hospital in get to work: these sims initially come in the front door & stand in front of the reception desk in an embarrassing attempt at a line. Through interactions, they can be made to stick to their side of a hospital room & to even stay on the bed itself.

I don't know for sure that this will work, but it seems very promising.

Interesting, I'll have a look into that. I believe most of that is handled by a hidden buff though so the red text itself may not be necessary, but if I can figure out how those buffs restrict interactions then I'll let you know!
bees123
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Is there a reason it can’t be an interaction specifically on the pred without the prey? Such as like the change outfit interaction.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:08 pm

invidiasyren wrote:Is there a reason it can’t be an interaction specifically on the pred without the prey? Such as like the change outfit interaction.

It could be, but I really like making interactions on phones :-D
bees123
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:49 pm

bees123 wrote:
invidiasyren wrote:Is there a reason it can’t be an interaction specifically on the pred without the prey? Such as like the change outfit interaction.

It could be, but I really like making interactions on phones :-D

I think the phone does make the most sense for interactions initiated by the prey, but for interactions initiated by the pred, I think it would be easier from a game play standpoint to be at least able to initiate them by clicking on the pred.

on a completely unrelated note, I think that people should get mad at the pred for digesting someone they have a high friendly and/or romantic relationship with assuming that the pred doesn't have even higher relationship values. Unlike some of my other ideas, I have little confidence that this one would be easy to implement if it's even possible at all so it certainly doesn't need to be anywhere near even the middle of the priority list. I am simply saying it before I forget, because I definitely will if I don't say it now. :silly:
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby ripleysonic » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:38 am

bees123 wrote:

Did you click on the Prey and choose one of the "Digest" options in the Vore menu? That's needed to digest sims. If you did do that, press Ctrl-Shift-C and run the interaction again and let me know what the console window says, should say things like "Belly Slider Value: x"

I did do the "click on the Prey and choose one of the Digest options in the Vore menu" and they have been already been digested for 12 and game days. I also have no idea how in the world am I supposed to get {Belly Slider Value} thing to show up I have no more Vore menu anymore. only if I shift-click on my character then I only have "Bepis" and "DEBUG restart digestion" and they do nothing at all. Well, except for the "DEBUG restart digestion" that one cuz my character to rub his belly and complain. But that's it.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVVx » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:26 am

...only problem is that you can't run interactions on sleeping Sims so I'd have to find a way to add the buff to the Prey via the relationship bit, which is getting fiddly

That shouldn't be necessary. Take a look at how the "Wake Up" interaction is handled. You should be able to add a similar interaction, but it adds the appropriate statuses to the Actor and the TargetSim.
VVVx
Participator

Postby VVVx » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:31 am

bees123 wrote:Interesting, I'll have a look into that. I believe most of that is handled by a hidden buff though so the red text itself may not be necessary, but if I can figure out how those buffs restrict interactions then I'll let you know!

I think you'll want to look into Situations, SituationJobs, and Roles for that. The digestion interaction could start a situation that lasts as long as digestion takes; The role for the prey's situation job can tell the prey not to leave, or set different autonomy settings for them. (Would be cool if the prey wouldn't act autonomously from "within" the belly imo)

Taking a look at the alien abduction interaction, there's this in basic_extras, which could be a simpler way to handle this:

Code: Select all
    <V t="buff">
      <U n="buff">
        <U n="buff_type">
          <T n="buff_type">24732<!--Buff: buff_Suppress_All_Interaction--></T>
        </U>
      </U>
    </V>
    <V t="buff">
      <U n="buff">
        <U n="buff_type">
          <T n="buff_type">27833<!--Buff: buff_Suppress_Visible_Motives--></T>
        </U>
      </U>
    </V>
VVVx
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:55 pm

ripleysonic wrote:
bees123 wrote:

I did do the "click on the Prey and choose one of the Digest options in the Vore menu" and they have been already been digested for 12 and game days. I also have no idea how in the world am I supposed to get {Belly Slider Value} thing to show up I have no more Vore menu anymore. only if I shift-click on my character then I only have "Bepis" and "DEBUG restart digestion" and they do nothing at all. Well, except for the "DEBUG restart digestion" that one cuz my character to rub his belly and complain. But that's it.

Hm, well the only reasons why the belly size wouldn't change are that the script itself isnt working, the pred sim is off the lot (ie. at work or a different house) or the IDs for one of the tuning files is being overwritten, which is unlikely as they all have my username at the start. Try checking these:
- Mod is the latest version (1.5)
- No duplicate files
- Both of the files are in the correct folder

If none of those are the issue, select the Pred sim and type "bees123.digest absorb" into the cheats console (You may need to type testingcheats true beforehand). That should print an output and the belly size should go down slightly

Madmaxman wrote:
bees123 wrote:Interesting, I'll have a look into that. I believe most of that is handled by a hidden buff though so the red text itself may not be necessary, but if I can figure out how those buffs restrict interactions then I'll let you know!

I think you'll want to look into Situations, SituationJobs, and Roles for that. The digestion interaction could start a situation that lasts as long as digestion takes; The role for the prey's situation job can tell the prey not to leave, or set different autonomy settings for them. (Would be cool if the prey wouldn't act autonomously from "within" the belly imo)

Ooh that might work, thanks! If I get this working then interactions with sleeping Sims shouldn't be an issue :-D
bees123
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:41 am

bees123 wrote:
ripleysonic wrote: I did do the "click on the Prey and choose one of the Digest options in the Vore menu" and they have been already been digested for 12 and game days. I also have no idea how in the world am I supposed to get {Belly Slider Value} thing to show up I have no more Vore menu anymore. only if I shift-click on my character then I only have "Bepis" and "DEBUG restart digestion" and they do nothing at all. Well, except for the "DEBUG restart digestion" that one cuz my character to rub his belly and complain. But that's it.

Hm, well the only reasons why the belly size wouldn't change are that the script itself isnt working, the pred sim is off the lot (ie. at work or a different house) or the IDs for one of the tuning files is being overwritten, which is unlikely as they all have my username at the start. Try checking these:
- Mod is the latest version (1.5)
- No duplicate files
- Both of the files are in the correct folder

If none of those are the issue, select the Pred sim and type "bees123.digest absorb" into the cheats console (You may need to type testingcheats true beforehand). That should print an output and the belly size should go down slightly

It is 1.5, there are no duplicate files, and both of the files are in the correct folder. I typed in "bees123.digest absorb" into the cheats console and it said Belly Slider Value: 0.85 It said it four separate times in a row. I entered it again and it dropped to 0.825 and said it four times again. So I think it's working.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kinkirin » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:07 pm

So I made my sims visit a household with the intention to empty it out, however when I ate everyone they randomly decided to swim as ghosts and died in the water while being digested. They ended up being stuck in the drowning animation, and the reaper wouldn't appear nor would they turn to urns. So because they were never actually dying, my sims weren't able to leave the lot haha. I don't know what might cause this

Also my sims don't seem to gain weight when they do the default digest.
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game