Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby kibblekibbs » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:49 pm

Had to make an account just to say thank you for making this! I've been hoping for a sims vore mod for so many years and I adore this. Latest version works well for me and I'm excited to see where it goes!
kibblekibbs
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:42 pm

ShadowBlood wrote:I love how well this mod is working so far. I was wondering would it be possible to do special things for stuff like spellcasters such as maybe making it to where a sim who isn't a spellcaster could have a chance at turning into one if they eat a sim who is a spellcaster, Maybe even be if a spellcaster eats another spellcaster they could gain from it such as learning a random spell or potion from it rather then having to train to learn it, Another idea is maybe have it able to alter the sims bloodline trait so for sims who have no bloodline it may randomly give them the first rank of bloodline trait and be those who have a bloodline eventually would be able to grow their bloodline to the next stage of the trait from random chance when eating other spellcasters.

Thank you for the ideas, I don't want to make the mod too cheaty but I'm thinking of doing something similar to Devourment by increasing a skill level by a small amount, depending on the Prey's highest skill levels

YurriiTheShark wrote:Just reloaded my game to try this out, so far so good! A few Ideas I had:

1. Would be cool to have adjustable times for the length of digestion, personally I would love for it to last nearly a week (maybe the hunger gain slowing as the prey is almost used up?).
2. It would be neat to have its own skill. I originally though my install wasn't working, but it turns out the group I tested it on also had max fitness (guess that's what happens when you try to eat people from your gym club), so someway to break that tie would be nice.

I haven't played in a while so I may be mixing up terms here, but what I gathered reading the post is that the pred gets a little square on there portrait (buff?). I didn't see one at any stage, so if that is intended would be nice to see one there.

1. I'm working on that at the moment, I'm not fully certain how to do it but the current plan is to set different timers depending on traits. Eg. a "Slow Digest" reward trait that has a longer timer between each stage
2. That sounds like a good idea, I'll look into creating custom skills. 1.5 is more of a test to see if the high fitness checks are reliable, so I'm adding more checks and changing their odds to balance out the mod more

kibblekibbs wrote:Had to make an account just to say thank you for making this! I've been hoping for a sims vore mod for so many years and I adore this. Latest version works well for me and I'm excited to see where it goes!

Thank you very much!

--

Bit of an update, as there's been a bit of a heatwave and my health took a brief yet small decline, 1.6 may take a bit longer to finish. I've worked on a lot of new features that I hope you will all enjoy so I hope the delay will be worth it!
bees123
Participator

Postby ShadowBlood » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:58 pm

bees123 wrote:
ShadowBlood wrote:I love how well this mod is working so far. I was wondering would it be possible to do special things for stuff like spellcasters such as maybe making it to where a sim who isn't a spellcaster could have a chance at turning into one if they eat a sim who is a spellcaster, Maybe even be if a spellcaster eats another spellcaster they could gain from it such as learning a random spell or potion from it rather then having to train to learn it, Another idea is maybe have it able to alter the sims bloodline trait so for sims who have no bloodline it may randomly give them the first rank of bloodline trait and be those who have a bloodline eventually would be able to grow their bloodline to the next stage of the trait from random chance when eating other spellcasters.

Thank you for the ideas, I don't want to make the mod too cheaty but I'm thinking of doing something similar to Devourment by increasing a skill level by a small amount, depending on the Prey's highest skill levels

glad you like my idea, My main thing is for the idea that sims could attempt to turn into one of the other occult types by consuming some one who is of the occult they want to be. I've had many spellcasters give birth to sims who only got the bloodline trait and wasn't born as a spellcaster so just really want to see this feature come up eventually so I could give them a more fun way to become a spellcaster outside of doing the collection of magic orbs they normally have to collect to get transformed.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby pixelfrink » Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:41 pm

as like many others, I created an account just to express my thanks for this mod! you’ve done a stellar job implementing it into the sims and I am beyond blown away! also, just wondering if you will extend the belly shrinking mechanic during digestion and put it on an inverse, maybe in a way that when a sim is eating regular food past their first plate, the belly distends at a similar rate? just a suggestion though, thanks again for this mod!
pixelfrink
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:02 am

i ate someone after i digested them i lost all vore options
vgove
Participator

Postby bees123 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:25 am

vgove wrote:i ate someone after i digested them i lost all vore options

That is intentional, the vore options should come back once the belly size is back to 0. If it is at 0 and the options aren't back yet, check if the Pred sim still has the "Eaten Someone!" trait then you may have to wait a bit longer

pixelfrink wrote:as like many others, I created an account just to express my thanks for this mod! you’ve done a stellar job implementing it into the sims and I am beyond blown away! also, just wondering if you will extend the belly shrinking mechanic during digestion and put it on an inverse, maybe in a way that when a sim is eating regular food past their first plate, the belly distends at a similar rate? just a suggestion though, thanks again for this mod!

Thank you! I'm not sure if your suggestion would be possible without making this incompatible with a lot of mods, as I would either have to change the eating interaction for every food item or change the commodity that increases hunger to also change that slider
bees123
Participator

Postby Katar » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:57 am

Digestion currently gets locked whenever the sim leaves the lot for work in particular. Would be nice if digestion continued either during their work day or resumed once they returned
Katar
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiegaFox » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:46 pm

Katar wrote:Digestion currently gets locked whenever the sim leaves the lot for work in particular. Would be nice if digestion continued either during their work day or resumed once they returned

to fix that select the Pred sim and type "bees123.digest absorb" into the cheats console if [Vore] > "DEBUG: Restart Digestion" from shift clicking them doesn't work.
(press CTRL+Shift+C then type "testingcheats on" if commands/cheats are disabled)

its there in bee's list of known bugs and i found in another post bee mentioned the command if the debug interaction doesn't work, the command will fix your sim.
Miega = asleep/sleeps... is called "SleepFox"
i like to sleep alot... *Sleeping until Proven(or Seen) Awake*
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby kibblekibbs » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:33 am

Since I'm still playing with this mod and having the time of my life with it, I had a thought that I'm not sure anyone specifically suggested yet~ Interactions between the pred and other player sims like observer/belly rubs kinda things?
kibblekibbs
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:58 am

kibblekibbs wrote:Since I'm still playing with this mod and having the time of my life with it, I had a thought that I'm not sure anyone specifically suggested yet~ Interactions between the pred and other player sims like observer/belly rubs kinda things?

Check planned features, interactions are annoying to make but I'm working on them!

Katar wrote:Digestion currently gets locked whenever the sim leaves the lot for work in particular. Would be nice if digestion continued either during their work day or resumed once they returned

As MiegaFox said, typing the command or shift-clicking your sim and choosing "DEBUG: Restart Digestion" fixes that. The reason why it locks is because it's being controlled by an ImmediateSuperInteraction. Those are able to run over regular interactions instantly, but are interrupted by other SuperInteractions. I'm looking into fixes for this but it may be a while.

In the meantime, here's a list of other commands that are useful for debugging:
- bees123.digest [absorb/body/breasts/butt]: Resumes the chosen interaction, should continue looping if no other SuperInteractions are running
- bees123.belly_size [0-1]: Changes the belly size of the selected Sim. Only works if the slider already exists on that Sim
bees123
Participator

Postby kibblekibbs » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:49 pm

bees123 wrote:Check planned features, interactions are annoying to make but I'm working on them!

Ooooh you're the best!! 100x more excited for updates <3
kibblekibbs
New to the forum

Postby MiegaFox » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:56 am

bees123 wrote:!

i never played any of the other sims other then the first when ever that came out, to be honest i couldnt wrap my head and beans around the concept, so to jump straight into S4 because of this mod (mostly because of this mod of yours) plus a couple others i had just found has been both a delight, a confusing nightmare and a shock to see iv spent a solid strait 60 hours on this already since i only grabbed it the other week... and i think i really like it and things i like are things i poke... and things i poke are things i try to break, investigate if i can, pull it apart if i can find a way, expand my understanding of and/or come up with ideas for... and with what you have done so far... i don't think we are worthy of whats instore for the future...

so three things iv found while viciously poking mah sims because i cant poke the mod enough to break it more then whats already known... or pull it apart... WHAT SORCERY IS THIS! ._. so iv done my best to expand my understanding of mechanics however i can to hopefully find something... or come up with something. success at last!
> Im IMMORTAL! (immortal Npc issue)
Spoiler: show
if an "Immortal" flagged sim is fully diged/abosrbed... its a problem (is death immortal? never tried getting him eaten) it can sort its self out but when the process is fully complete and the immortal npc is still flagged as immortal at the time (ie cant die, at all) it kinda can lock out options for that pred, i found normal "object debug" resetting pred sim +digest command helped fix that, but your kinda left with an immortal ghost who wont go away because of it, only solution to that is to delete ghostysim (found MC Command Center to be handy with solving most issues on the fly), not that i expect everyone to have immortal sims everywhere... just something i thought i would mention.

> When there's something strange in your neighborhood. (dealing with ghosts)
basements are handy for pesky ghosts... might not be a permanent solution but toggling cheats or using pose player to teleport/move a ghost into a basement room with no ladder/stairs is a good temporary way to get them out of the way... much better then sending them off for a walk (where they die in the skate ring because they never leave) or having your sims get upset over graves popping up in the house... i mean... they dont seem to beable to leave as long as they are in a room soo maybe there's some kind of idea here...?

> Bitten off more then you can Chew? (prey trait bug/fix)
Sims may get stuck with the "been eaten" trait after getting eaten by a pred, even if they get regurged it remains... and that trait kinda stops all other vore options from ever appearing again but i found a solution to that, woo!, "traits.remove_trait prey" though it got me thinking... why not have an object Sims can interact with that debugs them? for players that dont know or have trouble with commands, they can jsut have their sim go touch this funny looking statue that costs nothing in the build menu and it debugs and clears them of effects... if that be possible...

as far as idea's go... i have a few, found this mod more enjoyable with the furry mod, (the savestate one for anyone curious to know, because them skin retex ones urk me like that cats musical x-x and i aint no fan of ordinary boring humans),
they work almost too well together... its scary but kinda like a work of art... but its given me idea's... which they may or may not work but... hey more ideas for things are great, yes?, anyhow i know you already have listed in planned idea's about interactions between pred, prey and other npcs, so i was thinking perhaps it could be done via traits?, there was a pred trait that i noticed that can be bought in the traits menu, not sure if it does anything and im assuming it mighta been yours but maybe it could work like the "Bro" trait? i believe the Bro trait gives a special interaction between sims with the trait, so maybe you could have the pred/prey traits give special interactions with others who have the traits? along with effects.

something else is maybe a pred/prey related skills? so im just gonna pull a chunk of my brain out and plop it down below.
pred skill: the higher the skill the more likely they will at random decide to ask to eat a sim on their own. (no digest/absorb)
prey skill: the higher the skill the more likely they will at random decide to ask to be eaten on their own. (no digest/absorb)
can later take "Devour" skill (enables digest/absorb option) which makes pred/prey more likely to ask to digest, or "playful" which makes pred/prey mode likely to just have fun with the other

Pred trait:
> gains boost to happyness after eating and Pred skill passively increase over time while full
> gains bigger boost to happyness while digesting/absorbing and boosted skill increase to pred skill
> playing/interacting with prey raises pred skill and increases friendly relationship, if "playful" both skills increases and pushes mood of both towards playful and increases romance relationship
> gives pred unique conversation options with other preds
> gives pred unique conversation options with prey
> possible option to convince other npc's to become a pred or prey? (gives them the associated skill at lvl1)

prey trait:
> gains boost to happyness after being eaten by a pred and prey skill passively increases over time while eaten
> gains bigger boost to happyness while digesting/absorbing and boosted skill increase to prey skill (assuming there's even a slight remote chance of your sim making it out alive... ghostly return or not)
> playing/interacting with pred raises prey skill and increases friendly relationship, if "playful" both skills increases and pushes mood of both towards playful and increases romance relationship
> gives prey unique conversation options with other prey
> gives prey unique conversation options with preds
> possible option to convince other npc's to become a pred or prey? (gives them the associated skill at lvl1)

and one other i could think of... not even sure if its possible, have looked into it but to no anvil
"Dial-a-pred"/"Dial-a-prey" service via phone interaction menu... basically you call one... they show up, hang around for x number of game hours and leave.
if a pred, they they show up, eat your chosen sim (select via a menu UI) "play with said prey" and regurgitate them later when they goto leave, unless you ask for digest/absorb service
if prey, same thing only they ask your chosen sim to eat them instead.

also... sorry about the big post...
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:28 am

MiegaFox wrote:i never played any of the other sims other then the first when ever that came out, to be honest i couldnt wrap my head and beans around the concept, so to jump straight into S4 because of this mod (mostly because of this mod of yours) plus a couple others i had just found has been both a delight, a confusing nightmare and a shock to see iv spent a solid strait 60 hours on this already since i only grabbed it the other week... and i think i really like it and things i like are things i poke... and things i poke are things i try to break, investigate if i can, pull it apart if i can find a way, expand my understanding of and/or come up with ideas for... and with what you have done so far... i don't think we are worthy of whats instore for the future...

No worries about the long post! I had no idea there was a furry mod, I'll have to look into that.. for research purposes..

Brief notes on the things you mentioned:
- Immortal NPCs are impossible to kill anyway, but I'll see if there's a way to just block Sims from eating them
- That's a good solution, I'm working on a more permanent one though as I've found out how to create custom summon and teleport commands. Idea is that you'll be able to use the phone to bring the Prey back to your lot, teleport them in front of you, then run the regular interaction automatically (ie. digest, regurgitate etc). The summoning and teleporting seem reliable, but I'm currently stuck on running the interaction because of fiddly confusing mod reasons
- Yeah, removing traits seems to be buggy. I'll see what I can do, but that command should work for now (Proper command is "traits.remove_trait bees123_trait_prey"). I'll add those to the debug interactions soon
- That is the plan for the traits, each one will provide access to different interactions. Haven't started on that yet but it's in the ideas stage, so if anyone has any interactions/animations they think would work well, let me know! No custom animations just yet though, unless you're willing to make them :-D
- The Predator reward trait is a WIP and proof of concept, I'm going to add things like "Willing Prey", "Apex Predator" etc to that with custom buffs/interactions, eg. uncomfortable/sad buff if an Apex Predator hasn't had a meal in a while
- I think those would work better as reward traits, the idea for the skills is to increase chances of success and the like
- Those Pred and Prey trait ideas are good, I'll see what I can do
- Dial-a-pred/prey sounds great! Maybe a small charge for the service and it creates a new Sim with the specific traits, and then a big charge if you ask to digest? They'll likely despawn a few days after due to how the game works, but there's always a chance they'll move into an empty house
bees123
Participator

Postby disguy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:03 am

bees123 wrote:I had no idea there was a furry mod, I'll have to look into that.. for research purposes..

Then allow me to assist in that research! There's the savestate one, which is great on it's own, but then there's one available on patreon (https://www.patreon.com/posts/list-of-links-4-37365196) that's also free to download and adds quite a lot of extra anthro stuff.

Between that, the body shape mods and sliders, and of course this mod, you can make some...very unique predators compared to the vanilla game~

and it makes me all the more grateful I snagged this game for free, hoooooo boy
Attachments
damn boi.png
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MiegaFox » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:17 pm

disguy wrote:Then allow me to assist in that research! There's the savestate one, which is great on it's own, but then there's one available on patreon (https://www.patreon.com/posts/list-of-links-4-37365196) that's also free to download and adds quite a lot of extra anthro stuff.

o-o
i didn't even know about that one... welp there goes another 3 hours in CAS
MiegaFox
Been posting for a bit

Postby disguy » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:44 am

MiegaFox wrote:
disguy wrote:Then allow me to assist in that research! There's the savestate one, which is great on it's own, but then there's one available on patreon (https://www.patreon.com/posts/list-of-links-4-37365196) that's also free to download and adds quite a lot of extra anthro stuff.

o-o
i didn't even know about that one... welp there goes another 3 hours in CAS

Time spent on creating voracious furry waifus/husbandos is always well spent uwu~. I found the addon completely by coincidence when a loverslab mod linked to it, and pretty much stumbled upon gold when I did!
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadowBlood » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:26 am

I had a idea recently about the digestion length, I think it would be great if we could get the option to make exercising a way to speed up the digestion of sims. They have actions that speed up the timer on the moodlet so figure this would be a good spot to put such an option with vore.
ShadowBlood
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redycter » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:39 am

Really cool mode! by the way, does it works with male predators? It was wrotten on version alpha 1.0 that there is no male vore right now, but now its 1.5 and there's still nothing said about male predators. Will they be realised?
Redycter
Been posting for a bit

Postby grim667 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:53 am

Redycter wrote:Really cool mode! by the way, does it works with male predators? It was wrotten on version alpha 1.0 that there is no male vore right now, but now its 1.5 and there's still nothing said about male predators. Will they be realised?

Yes it works with males as well as females :) as far as I can tell from my boi sims :)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby disguy » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:18 am

Redycter wrote:Really cool mode! by the way, does it works with male predators? It was wrotten on version alpha 1.0 that there is no male vore right now, but now its 1.5 and there's still nothing said about male predators. Will they be realised?

Fun fact, that long-haired dog person I posted is a guy -- unless you didn't see the picture which is fine either way! So yeah, males are in the mod and have all the same features the females do as far as I can tell. I assume even the parenthood-based animations work on them, but since I don't own that dlc, can't test it for myself.
◕‿◕ bup
disguy
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game