Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 23th, Alpha 1.4)

Postby grim667 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:58 am

Same as above with the death and a MCCC exc .. but vampires are food now.. :) soo one step forward.. two steps sideways eh? I kid I kid.. you are awesome for all this Noticed the "pred" trait is buy able in the rewards store many thanks for that was a pain to go edit sims , and it works as intended so grand, no sad sacks .
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Hedonism » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:17 am

Just wondering, which one of Kirax's sliders did you use?

Using the one you recommended in main post (and also the one I think fits more as well), Huge Remake.

Scripts are a notorious pain in the bunghole, I do not envy your task, but I am very grateful to you even having what we have so far. Which is why im putting forth a little extra effort in the testing, contributing the only way I know how, but I dont want it to be lost: Thank you for doing all this!

side note: The pred and prey notepads are missing from mega download, is this intentional? Like figured out a way to run the mod without them?
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby FouFou » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:52 pm

Hello, just registered to echo Hedonism and say thank you, bees123, for making this mod; it's excellent so far and this game is a convoluted nightmare when it comes to modding so you are doing an amazing job!

I am also having the exact same issue and wanted to contribute something that might help get to the bottom of it. It only breaks in this specific way when the pred sim is a vampire - if I remove the vampire trait via the console before using vore/digest, it works normally again and the updates begin showing in the log. Is the script failing because it can no longer find the hunger/bladder values maybe?
FouFou
New to the forum

Postby Kinkirin » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:13 pm

So I tried using cheatsenabled to see if I could figure out if the script is running or doing its thing and well... All I get is "Applied Sim Attributes!" and that's it. They don't digest, belly stays the same size forever. Tbh, I don't even know how that expanded window even came to be.

I've tried changing things around, removing mods, and reinstalling them, but nothing seems to work. I tried different bellies, with and without predator trait, and putting the files outside of the folder you provided them in. Nada.

Could me having the steam version have anything to do with it? I got the Sims 4 when they were introduced to steam
Kinkirin
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Dysmos wrote:So I tried using cheatsenabled to see if I could figure out if the script is running or doing its thing and well... All I get is "Applied Sim Attributes!" and that's it. They don't digest, belly stays the same size forever. Tbh, I don't even know how that expanded window even came to be.

I've tried changing things around, removing mods, and reinstalling them, but nothing seems to work. I tried different bellies, with and without predator trait, and putting the files outside of the folder you provided them in. Nada.

Could me having the steam version have anything to do with it? I got the Sims 4 when they were introduced to steam

This is really confusing, I can't see any way in which the sliders can be increased by a script but not decreased. I'm going to release another update that probably won't fix the issue, but will have more console outputs in the digest script. Let me know which ones appear, and that'll help me to debug this
Steam version shouldn't make a difference, the game files and mod folders are all the same

Hedonism wrote:
Just wondering, which one of Kirax's sliders did you use?

Using the one you recommended in main post (and also the one I think fits more as well), Huge Remake.

Scripts are a notorious pain in the bunghole, I do not envy your task, but I am very grateful to you even having what we have so far. Which is why im putting forth a little extra effort in the testing, contributing the only way I know how, but I dont want it to be lost: Thank you for doing all this!

side note: The pred and prey notepads are missing from mega download, is this intentional? Like figured out a way to run the mod without them?

Haha, thank you for giving good feedback! I appreciate it, because while I do enjoy programming, it's a real pain when there's no visible way that it could be broken!
As I said to Dysmos, this new update probably won't fix anything but will provide information to fix that script. If you could download it and let me know what gets outputted into the console, if anything, that'd be very helpful
Also those files aren't required for downloading/overwriting, the script creates them itself if they are missing. I won't add them to future downloads because if you overwrite the files with empty ones and reload the game, any Pred and Prey buffs will be removed from those who should logically still have them. Not the best solution, but it works :D

grim667 wrote:Same as above with the death and a MCCC exc .. but vampires are food now.. :) soo one step forward.. two steps sideways eh? I kid I kid.. you are awesome for all this Noticed the "pred" trait is buy able in the rewards store many thanks for that was a pain to go edit sims , and it works as intended so grand, no sad sacks .

Glad that it works! I'll try to fix the MCCC error in this next update, shouldn't be too difficult!
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:48 pm

" shouldn't be too difficult " eh? humm famous last words :P Kinda wish we could get a .. memento to keep of sims eaten ;P so personally kinda miss the grave stones I tend to favor goth type builds with cemetery themes soo.. just a personal thing for me really..
grim667
Heavy user

Postby bees123 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Wasn't that difficult surprisingly, turns out all it needed was an animation with the "DeadOnGround" state, while I was just using the "Knocked Out" animation from when a Sim's sleep need fails

I've also finished a system to only kill the Prey once the Pred's belly slider is at 0, it'll have to be heavily tweaked if I add multi-prey but I'm not sure if that feature would be possible with the current resources

LastException is gone but a new one may rarely appear, can't tell why from the file but I don't think it's caused by my mod

Also I'm not going to put this one on the main page, just because it's more of a 1.4a than a 1.5. File will be under 1.4a here in a bit: https://mega.nz/folder/1Ip1jRaL#Eh6MZbgaJphxWude0nmObQ
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:08 am

Sadly with the new update I can't digest in the debug it says " Error: Nonetype' object has no attribute 'get value' " it does add thee sim to the house but don't do nothing else :(
grim667
Heavy user

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:22 am

Hmm, that means that either your Sim's hunger, bladder or weight values aren't initialised. That might explain the issue actually, because when I was working on this MCCC wouldn't display the Sim's initial weight value. Updating them should still work though, so I've removed the value checks in the script which should stop that error

New files are in the same folder, under 1.4b
bees123
Participator

Postby mcclintock » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:44 am

Great work so far. Any chance that the audio/animation from the belch in CAS can be used at any point?
mcclintock
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:49 am

mcclintock wrote:Great work so far. Any chance that the audio/animation from the belch in CAS can be used at any point?

Hopefully, only reason why it's not used yet is because I can't find the file for it
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:22 am

Digestion does work yay.. but another fun error comes up in debug YAY more buggies :P.. " Error: Bees123_remove_pred_and_prey() missing1 required positional argument 'obj_id' " whatever that string of mess means :)
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Hedonism » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:23 am

1.4a had same results as others here, but 1.4b digestion is working again, including on subsequent noms. However, neither prey sim seemed to "die" at any point in the process, and there are now 2 in the predator sims family. But Rally Ho at progress!
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:45 am

grim667 wrote:Digestion does work yay.. but another fun error comes up in debug YAY more buggies :P.. " Error: Bees123_remove_pred_and_prey() missing1 required positional argument 'obj_id' " whatever that string of mess means :)

Ah, I knew I forgot something! That's the script to removes entries from pred_list.txt and prey_list.txt, but I was sleepy and forgot to actually pass the Pred's ID to the script for it to remove them!

Hedonism wrote:1.4a had same results as others here, but 1.4b digestion is working again, including on subsequent noms. However, neither prey sim seemed to "die" at any point in the process, and there are now 2 in the predator sims family. But Rally Ho at progress!

Goodie, so all of this was caused by an issue with the body weight checks! Prey should die fairly soon after digesting finishes, but I'm definitely over-complicating it. I might just change the script to be time-based instead of exact-moment-based, ie. instead of jumping through hoops to kill the correct Sim at the exact moment the slider hits 0, it'd just be like, 2ish hours after digestion starts.
bees123
Participator

Postby Thunderclese4 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:20 am

I gotta ask which one to add to my game because I'm confused. Do I add 1.4, 1.4a, 0r 1.4b? I don't even know if there's any difference between them.
Thunderclese4
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fuijin11 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:47 pm

I have the mod installed and works but the Digestion button dont work for me and my sim its still fat
Fuijin11
New to the forum

Postby grim667 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:38 pm

Thunder the one you use is 1.4b is the newest one so move the bees123 into your folder and should work :)

Fuijin I was confused myself when updating but the eaten sim dosnt die till after its done, it takes like.. 7? in game hours and it slowly shrinks over time to test it working you can bring up the console with ctrl + shift + c and turn on testing cheats (think it is testingcheats true ) and in the window it should show the precinctage of digestion Hope that's helpful
grim667
Heavy user

Postby Assassinmaster62 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Been playing around with update 1.4a. Made a separate custom family sim to test everything out, and the sims that I send to digestive oblivion are all community sims that can be downloaded and brought back whenever, so it makes testing this really great in the long run.

Digestion works fine, weight gain works fine (however I did the workaround by freezing my sim's physique using CAS so she doesn't gain an ounce!). The notification for digested sims is a nice touch, which ultimately deletes the sim from the world.

Right now I'm looking into animations to see if its possible to animate from the poses Kirax's mod provides. The only sad part is to do each animation will be a huge time consumption. Not to mention working on a legitimate grab>pick up>swallow whole animation for both pred and prey.

Also word to the wise, be careful digesting teens as their ghosts have a tendency to just go to school mid-digestion (which is amusing), but not sure if that would cause a problem or not.
Assassinmaster62
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Thunderclese4 wrote:I gotta ask which one to add to my game because I'm confused. Do I add 1.4, 1.4a, 0r 1.4b? I don't even know if there's any difference between them.

Versions with letters after their names are quick releases to see if a bug is fixed or not, I'll delete them once the next update is ready

Fuijin11 wrote:I have the mod installed and works but the Digestion button dont work for me and my sim its still fat

If you downloaded 1.4, then digestion should be fixed in 1.4b. I'd recommend waiting until 1.5 though, because I'm pushing out updates faster than I expected
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:19 pm

Assassinmaster62 wrote:Been playing around with update 1.4a. Made a separate custom family sim to test everything out, and the sims that I send to digestive oblivion are all community sims that can be downloaded and brought back whenever, so it makes testing this really great in the long run.

Digestion works fine, weight gain works fine (however I did the workaround by freezing my sim's physique using CAS so she doesn't gain an ounce!). The notification for digested sims is a nice touch, which ultimately deletes the sim from the world.

Right now I'm looking into animations to see if its possible to animate from the poses Kirax's mod provides. The only sad part is to do each animation will be a huge time consumption. Not to mention working on a legitimate grab>pick up>swallow whole animation for both pred and prey.

Also word to the wise, be careful digesting teens as their ghosts have a tendency to just go to school mid-digestion (which is amusing), but not sure if that would cause a problem or not.

Ooo, I don't really know much about how the animation system works, but good luck! And that would only cause a problem if the Sim doesn't get back from school/work/whatever before the script has finished running
I'm currently working on different types of digestion to see what's possible, I can add a version with no weight gain if you'd prefer. (And yes, digesting to specific areas is definitely possible but only to the limits of the game's sliders)
bees123
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game