Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: July 28th, Alpha 1.5)

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:35 pm

invidiasyren wrote:So digestion doesn't appear to be working in the 1.5 version. When you say to digest nothing happens, but you lose any other vore options.

You probably need to redownload the ts4script file, I had the same issue and fixed it about an hour later

RealZikik wrote:I updated to the latest version and now I'm not getting any vore options.

Do you have any other versions of the mod? And did you install the requirements?
bees123
Participator

Postby VVVx » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:21 pm

The Fitness checks don't seem to work as expected based on the description. My level 10 sim could not successfully eat and digest a sim with no fitness skill.
VVVx
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:24 pm

Madmaxman wrote:The Fitness checks don't seem to work as expected based on the description. My level 10 sim could not successfully eat and digest a sim with no fitness skill.

The default chance of successfully eating non-willingly is 25%, and a higher fitness skill multiplies it by 3, so there's a 75% chance it'll work. If it doesn't, try again. I'll tweak the values if folks want though
bees123
Participator

Postby VVVx » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:35 pm

I think 50% and 90% would be more fun values. Just my opinion, though.
VVVx
Participator

Postby VVVx » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:38 pm

Got this script error when trying to open the Rewards store:

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_cas\mc_cas_inject.py", line 183, in inject_can_add_trait
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 286, in can_add_trait
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1135, in _has_valid_lod
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'min_lod_value'

Something is bugged with the Predator trait it seems.
VVVx
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:48 pm

Madmaxman wrote:Got this script error when trying to open the Rewards store:

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_2_2\mc_cas\mc_cas_inject.py", line 183, in inject_can_add_trait
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 286, in can_add_trait
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1135, in _has_valid_lod

God dammit, I knew I forgot something
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:56 pm

Madmaxman wrote:I think 50% and 90% would be more fun values. Just my opinion, though.

I'd rather keep the fail chance low, so I've changed it to 25% and 90%. Also fixed the reward trait, you'll need to redownload both files
bees123
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:09 am

The store is completely empty for me, with no options. Though I can't be 100% certain if that's this mod specifically or it could be another.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby bees123 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:15 am

invidiasyren wrote:

The store is completely empty for me, with no options. Though I can't be 100% certain if that's this mod specifically or it could be another.

Redownload, I forgot to replace it with the new version of the Predator trait so it was injecting nothing, breaking the store. Won't cause any damage to your game but you will have to rebuy the trait

Btw is digestion working for you now?
bees123
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:17 am

Yes. I figured out the issue. Previously when you digested a chracter they died instantly, now they seem to not die for a while. If that was an intended change, I must have missed where you said that (also does this mean you plan to have the option in the future to change your mind about digesting someone before they die?)
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:32 am

Also, is it intentionally that you still get sad after digesting a friend? (As in you only get happy if the person that was digested is an acquaintance)
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby bees123 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:47 am

invidiasyren wrote:Yes. I figured out the issue. Previously when you digested a chracter they died instantly, now they seem to not die for a while. If that was an intended change, I must have missed where you said that (also does this mean you plan to have the option in the future to change your mind about digesting someone before they die?)

Ah, yeah they should die about halfway through digestion, so about 5 hours in. I might add that option, trouble is that the way the mod works is that once the buff is removed (by timer or manually), a lootaction is run that in turn runs the interaction. I'll have to find a way to remove the buff without that happening, which knowing this game, will either be insanely difficult or just a single option

Also yes, I'm going to add custom buffs for each relationship eventually but there's a lot of buffs to replace. Maybe tomorrow, who knows
bees123
Participator

Postby grim667 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:32 am

Um question, if the sim digests someone they are close to does the "sad" debuff still come in? I got the reaper to claim the soul a sad buff, and no tombstone/urn sadly. Yes I got the pred trait after reinstallign your newest patch.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby bees123 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:00 am

grim667 wrote:Um question, if the sim digests someone they are close to does the "sad" debuff still come in? I got the reaper to claim the soul a sad buff, and no tombstone/urn sadly. Yes I got the pred trait after reinstallign your newest patch.

Yes, only acquaintances give non-sad buffs

EDIT: Also if the urn doesn't appear, it should be in the sim/family inventory
bees123
Participator

Postby ripleysonic » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:33 am

digestion doesn't and if I try I lose the vore option altogether on them so I can't even throw them back up and they just run around. and I downloaded it twice.
ripleysonic
Somewhat familiar

Postby VVVx » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 pm

ripleysonic wrote:digestion doesn't and if I try I lose the vore option altogether on them so I can't even throw them back up and they just run around. and I downloaded it twice.

Digestion has changed, so now the ghost hangs around for a few hours before they die. Perhaps a notification or something would help users know what's happening?
VVVx
Participator

Postby Dragontamer2 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:03 pm

I have a few ideas for features that I think will be easier than my previous list. (I still want that stuff, but that doesn't mean I need it anytime soon)

First, maybe the good & apex pred traits from my last list can be added as expensive options in the trait store until aspirations are ready since that is working for the current pred trait.

new suggestions:
- make all pred traits cause normal food to be essentially useless at filling hunger meter
- make it so that sims with pred traits(other than good pred trait) are very unlikely to turn sims who ask to be eaten down
- add a prey trait (makes it easier to convince other sims to eat you, & increases odds of surviving a preds attempts to digest you without your permission)

different types of ask to be eaten:
- nap in stomach
- offer self as food (starts digestion immediately, only available if pred & prey are at least friends, pred is extremely unlikely to accept offer unless they are extremely hungry
- fun in stomach (increases fun meter for both pred & prey for duration of time prey is in stomach)

features that you get if you have certain expansion packs:

Seasons:
- make it so that prey sims are given a warm buff
- add an interaction so that someone can ask another sim to eat them for that purpose
- add options to the holiday traditions screen like "eat sims", "digest sims", & "ask to be eaten by sims"

Get together:
- add vore actions to the club activities menu
- make it so that pred trait can be requirement for admission to club.
Dragontamer2
Been posting for a bit

Postby bees123 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:00 pm

Dragontamer2 wrote:I have a few ideas for features that I think will be easier than my previous list. (I still want that stuff, but that doesn't mean I need it anytime soon)

First, maybe the good & apex pred traits from my last list can be added as expensive options in the trait store until aspirations are ready since that is working for the current pred trait.

new suggestions:
- make all pred traits cause normal food to be essentially useless at filling hunger meter
- make it so that sims with pred traits(other than good pred trait) are very unlikely to turn sims who ask to be eaten down
- add a prey trait (makes it easier to convince other sims to eat you, & increases odds of surviving a preds attempts to digest you without your permission)

different types of ask to be eaten:
- nap in stomach
- offer self as food (starts digestion immediately, only available if pred & prey are at least friends, pred is extremely unlikely to accept offer unless they are extremely hungry
- fun in stomach (increases fun meter for both pred & prey for duration of time prey is in stomach)

features that you get if you have certain expansion packs:

Seasons:
- make it so that prey sims are given a warm buff
- add an interaction so that someone can ask another sim to eat them for that purpose
- add options to the holiday traditions screen like "eat sims", "digest sims", & "ask to be eaten by sims"

Get together:
- add vore actions to the club activities menu
- make it so that pred trait can be requirement for admission to club.

Interesting ideas! Most of these should be possible, some later than others:
- Yes, I'm going to add more reward traits as more features are made. The Predator trait is currently there for testing, but I'll have a look into what else traits can do

New Suggestions:
- I'm not sure if changing how effective food is is possible without making this incompatible with a lot of mods. I'll have a look, maybe there's a way to cap a statistic change
- I'm planning on changing odds depending on default traits, ie. good sims are very unlikely to do non-willing interactions, clumsy sims could have a chance to accidentally throw up/digest their prey etc. Some reward traits will have the same concept - like how the Predator trait works atm - and some vanilla traits will give different buffs for different situations, ie. creative sims could get inspired from digestion
- I like the prey trait ideas, I'm going to change the Ask to Eat interactions to be based on friendship levels but maybe Willing Prey sims could be more likely to be eaten by acquaintances?

Different Types of Ask to be Eaten:
- All of these sound good, but the nap one would have to involve removing the ability to sleep in the default ways while in a stomach. I need to work out how to do that anyway though so I'll use that for testing

Seasons:
- Should all be possible, I'll have to find a way to detect what temperature it is for each Sim though. I do like the idea of rescue sims eating the people freezing to death and bringing them inside :D
- Holiday stuff - like most pack-specific features - could be fiddly to do, especially editing premade holidays. Maybe a custom holiday add-on?

Get Together:
- Same as the last point for Seasons, could be fiddly but I'll look into it
bees123
Participator

Postby bees123 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Madmaxman wrote:
ripleysonic wrote:digestion doesn't and if I try I lose the vore option altogether on them so I can't even throw them back up and they just run around. and I downloaded it twice.

Digestion has changed, so now the ghost hangs around for a few hours before they die. Perhaps a notification or something would help users know what's happening?

As Madmaxman said, Sims die about 4 hours after any of the Digest interactions are successful. A notification sounds good though, so I'll see what I can do
bees123
Participator

Postby RealZikik » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:40 pm

bees123 wrote:
invidiasyren wrote:So digestion doesn't appear to be working in the 1.5 version. When you say to digest nothing happens, but you lose any other vore options.

You probably need to redownload the ts4script file, I had the same issue and fixed it about an hour later

RealZikik wrote:I updated to the latest version and now I'm not getting any vore options.

Do you have any other versions of the mod? And did you install the requirements?

It seems the XmlInjector went missing so I redownloaded it.
RealZikik
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game