Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Postby QQQQQ » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:42 pm

I also seem to be having trouble getting the mod to work :(

The mod folder contains the .package, the .ts4script, and the config file, as well as Kirax's belly slider mod. Both 'Enable Custom Content and Mods' and 'Script Mods Allowed' are ticked on in the options menu. When I click on 'view custom content', I can see both the file under 'Custom Content' and the file under 'Script Mods', seemingly indicating that the mod should be working, but none of the vore interactions or vore traits show up, and the mod's commands (like bees123.main_menu) give no response at all.

Reading through the thread, I saw occasional references to an XML injector, so I looked it up, downloaded it, and added it to the mod folder as well. I can access the XML injector's test interactions, and they work, so the problem doesn't seem to lie there. I saw that the original image of what your mod folder should look like also included a zip file, so I put that in it as well, to no avail. I also read something about text files titled 'prey_list' and 'pred_list'. but I couldn't find them anywhere in the download, so I created them myself and put them in the mod folder, once again with little effect.

So... maybe there's just some strange bug in the Sims 4 preventing it from working, or maybe there's something about it which makes it not work on a Mac, but perhaps any of you can identify something I did wrong here?
QQQQQ
New to the forum

Postby grim667 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:19 pm

Did you leave the mod files in the folder? or put them directly in your Mods folder? Some reason they don't like to work if they are deeper than the main folder (think the game is just picky at times0. I had the same problem and moving them from a "vore mod" folder directly to the "mods" folder fixed my problem.
grim667
Heavy user

Postby LittleSlimy » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:37 pm

Hello! Does it work with Steam?
LittleSlimy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Scrypter » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:44 am

Will random NPC Sim vore be implemented
Scrypter
Been posting for a bit

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:10 pm

ZypherOX44 wrote:Will random NPC Sim vore be implemented

I doubt it: Bees123 is taking a hiatus to settle life issues on their end.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby Panzershark » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:38 pm

ZypherOX44 wrote:Will random NPC Sim vore be implemented

I’m pretty sure that has already been in the mod? Assuming it is still there, the options to toggle it on/off (and who can do it) have now been changed to the computer options, along with all the other toggles for the mod. I certainly remember it was in at least some of the versions, I don’t know what current status is on it, but it was once there at least.

*Edited to fix incomplete post*
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby OxymoronicIdiot » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:55 pm

I'm new to this website and while roaming I got curious of this mod and decided to try and download it; however I can't seem to get it to work. Is there anyone who is willing to help me figure this out?
OxymoronicIdiot
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Sun Nov 13, 2022 1:50 am

I see this mod has been updated to include unbirth. I'm thinking of trying it. Can the character get pregnant from unbirthing? If not you should definitely add that in the future.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby QQQQQ » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:29 pm

grim667 wrote:Did you leave the mod files in the folder? or put them directly in your Mods folder? Some reason they don't like to work if they are deeper than the main folder (think the game is just picky at times0. I had the same problem and moving them from a "vore mod" folder directly to the "mods" folder fixed my problem.

I did do that! I've now put them all directly in the 'mods' folder, but sadly that doesn't seem to have helped. Are the 'pred list' and 'prey list' files still necessary for the mod? If so, what're they supposed to look like?
QQQQQ
New to the forum

Postby zane97 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:52 am

Sims don't die after being digested or absorbed what do I do please help
zane97
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:14 pm

zane97 wrote:Sims don't die after being digested or absorbed what do I do please help

They'll only die if you successfully convince them to be digested or absorbed. You'll know if you've done it right as the Grim Reaper will show up to take away their ghost, leaving behind their tombstone.
Having a good Charisma skill will help with convincing them.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby zane97 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:01 pm

Has this mod stopped being updated
zane97
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:13 pm

zane97 wrote:Has this mod stopped being updated

The updates have been stopped as Bees is suffering a mix of burnout and exhaustion. The fiddly bits of the code has been frequently changed with the recent content updates with the Sims 4 packages, and until they're all done it's unlikely we'll see any real updates to the Mod.

(The expected time the packages finish coming for new content is next year, exactly when, not a clue)
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Justsightseeing » Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:01 am

got a question. does this mod synergize with any sims 4 scat mods? just wanted to know
Justsightseeing
New to the forum

Postby munchkinOwO » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:30 pm

why isn't the file being installed with the belly thing? i can't see the tums!
munchkinOwO
New to the forum

Postby HungryNacho » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:41 pm

Justsightseeing wrote:got a question. does this mod synergize with any sims 4 scat mods? just wanted to know

I have sacrificial realese bladder anywhere mod, seems to pair well with the mod and is a good way to implicate scat
https://www.patreon.com/posts/release-bladder-43040076
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:16 pm

Apparently I've never posted in this thread. Posting to wish Bees wellness and my gratitude.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Slayerhero90 » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:38 pm

Hey, anyone else having an issue where they can swallow the prey but can't seem to digest them? Or do anything to let them out? I hit the digest option but nothing happens to the ghost. I hit the regurgitate option and my belly shrinks but the prey remains ghosted.

Some further testing has shown that this problem seems to occur with all prey after the first I eat.

Also, can confirm that having a dick erroneously forbids unwilling oral vore instead of unbirth, while bedicked sims can still do willing unbirth.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby xing » Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:23 am

"I would like to ask how to download the file for that belly, but I couldn't find it. As a result, players' stomachs look strange when eating NPCs.".
xing
Been posting for a bit

Postby GoneForever » Mon May 22, 2023 5:21 pm

Hey, anyone able to get it working properky on the latest version of the game? I can't get the menu out but the mod is working
GoneForever
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game