Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: Sept 4th, Alpha 1.8)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Sims 4 Vore Mod (Update: March 10th, Alpha 1.6)

Postby 2410561942 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:28 am

The game updated and my mod can't run anymore, should i wait for the mod update?
Been posting for a bit

Postby 2410561942 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:01 pm

By the way my text boxes that vore related are all blank and i don't know why :neutral:
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vanthony » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:42 am

moshen wrote:Will there be a bowel function after digestion? :)

There already is! Once a Sim finishes digesting their prey, their bladder need decreases a lot. I've had quite a few disposal requests too and am trying to figure out how best to do that[/quote]

Perhaps an option could be to somehow utilize the pooping FXs used for toddler sims when they use training toilets, since I'm pretty sure it's the only pooping animations in the whole game. That would probably be the best place to start?
Vanthony
New to the forum

Postby CandySavage » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:17 am

Any way to consistently/guarantee a successful swallow? Tired of watching the fight animation 10 times in a row
CandySavage
New to the forum

Postby Rinscrer » Thu Jul 08, 2021 5:44 am

CandySavage wrote:Any way to consistently/guarantee a successful swallow? Tired of watching the fight animation 10 times in a row

Having a higher physical skill than the prey, or having vored any other preys previously. Being friends is another way to successfully vore someone (but with permission)
Rinscrer
New to the forum

Postby 50000bees » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:46 pm

Think I found a bug, though it could also be a game limitation. I didn't see this in the thread, but if it's already been reported, sorry! I don't have any other mods installed, so it's def not a mod conflict. I'm running version 1.76.81.1020 of the sims 4, which should be the most current one.

Version:

Bugged Feature:
"Ask to be Digested by [SIM]", "Ask to be Digested by [SIM] to Butt", "Ask to be Digested by [SIM] to Breasts", "Ask to be Absorbed by [SIM]", "Ask to be Regurgitated by [SIM]", but only when ghostMode is false.

Issue:
When you are acting as a sim that has been swallowed by another sim, and ghostMode is off (so the sim is in a rabbithole instead of a ghost on the lot), all the interactions with your pred above aren't executed properly. They just stay in the action queue indefinitely.
I'm not great with python yet, but I've dabbled in script modding for the sims before, and my suspicion is that this is happening because the sim can't do the action while in the rabbithole and not on the lot. In that case, maybe the same workaround for digesting sims in this mode, where they get teleported back to the lot as a ghost just before it happens, would work here? I'm not sure though.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. get eaten by another sim, either in your household or not, while ghostMode is set to false.
2. get sent to a rabbithole while in the belly.
3. try to do any of those actions.

Console Output: none
Current Status: empty stomach, regrettably
50000bees
New to the forum

Postby MarkusEstrian » Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:05 pm

Is it possible to use cheats to raise the Vore skill like other skills?
MarkusEstrian
New to the forum

Postby Barghest236 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:44 am

MarkusEstrian wrote:Is it possible to use cheats to raise the Vore skill like other skills?

stats.set_skill_level bees123_skill_vore (1-10)
"Welcome to the Corley Institute! Interns will please refrain from provoking the Manticore Thistles, as antidote supplies are currently limited."
Barghest236
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:37 pm

Hi folks, sorry for the lack of.. anything. Life's being a bit hectic lately (in good and bad ways) but I hope to keep working on this soon
bees123
Participator

Postby tomatus » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:59 am

Looking forward to whenever you have the time to work on this <3 It's a wonderful mod, and your ideas for the future of it are very exciting to hear! In the meantime, don't stress it, life is life and life takes priority :P
tomatus
New to the forum

Postby Bfghat » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:25 pm

may i suggest that there should be a way to toggle the chance a sim burps after eating a sim and also add more sound effects when digesting a sim as its like 4 different sounds
Bfghat
New to the forum

Postby Elisa93 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:57 pm

bees123 wrote:Hi folks, sorry for the lack of.. anything. Life's being a bit hectic lately (in good and bad ways) but I hope to keep working on this soon

We all hope so too! :D <3
Elisa93
New to the forum

Postby Creaturedude » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:01 pm

Is anyone else getting a 123:259a6556 error?
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MisterBlaster » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:41 pm

Hi, I'm new here, so I don't really know the etiquette yet, but I noticed a problem when I installed this mod, but it doesn't have to do with an interaction? So I'm not sure how to fill out the form.

Version: 1.6
Bugged Feature: select family to play (I think?)
Issue: When I select a family to play in a world, it takes me to the loading screen, and then back to manage worlds. I tested this out in multiple ways, and if I am not selecting a family (so basically if I create a new game), it just gives me an error message.
Steps to Reproduce: Load save, select save, select world, select family (or create a new sim), hit play, wait. Alternatively: new game, create a sim, select lot, move in, wait.
Console Output: I don't think I have anything to put here?

I'm so stoked for this mod, I think it's a really good idea, and I even made an account just for this! I'm sorry if there is information you need that I missed, or if I missed anything (I have trouble reading sometimes).

If it helps, I am using a MacBook, and I have a bunch of other mods installed, including the bigger belly mod.

Sorry if this is out of place, I've never posted anything here before, and thank you for reading it if you do.
MisterBlaster
New to the forum

Postby bees123 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:14 pm

MisterBlaster wrote:Hi, I'm new here, so I don't really know the etiquette yet, but I noticed a problem when I installed this mod, but it doesn't have to do with an interaction? So I'm not sure how to fill out the form.

Version: 1.6
Bugged Feature: select family to play (I think?)
Issue: When I select a family to play in a world, it takes me to the loading screen, and then back to manage worlds. I tested this out in multiple ways, and if I am not selecting a family (so basically if I create a new game), it just gives me an error message.
Steps to Reproduce: Load save, select save, select world, select family (or create a new sim), hit play, wait. Alternatively: new game, create a sim, select lot, move in, wait.
Console Output: I don't think I have anything to put here?

I'm so stoked for this mod, I think it's a really good idea, and I even made an account just for this! I'm sorry if there is information you need that I missed, or if I missed anything (I have trouble reading sometimes).

If it helps, I am using a MacBook, and I have a bunch of other mods installed, including the bigger belly mod.

Sorry if this is out of place, I've never posted anything here before, and thank you for reading it if you do.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, life is being a big mess at the moment. Sadly, I've had to put this project on hold for the indefinite future due to life being a big mess. Some folks are working on the mod on my discord (linked in main post) and are going through the code at the moment, but if I find the time I may be able to fix this
Basically, whenever the game updates, the Sims team decides to make any and every mod temporarily incompatible for no reason at all, and that could be fixed by just re-saving and recompiling the mod or going through every single file and seeing what is now incompatible and needs changing, and it's impossible to say which is necessary

If things go well, I may be able to regularly update this again soon (ie. start of next month earliest) but for now there's not much I can do, sorry
bees123
Participator

Postby Elisa93 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:16 am

Thank you Bees123 for the mod! I Hope things get better for you, regardless if you come back to this mod or not. :)
Elisa93
New to the forum

Postby Fatboi220 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:14 pm

Hello. i tried downloading this mod, but it won't work, i need help please
Fatboi220
New to the forum

Postby ericzehuskeh » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:34 am

I know it says theres an option to turn on/off belches and farting but I can't hear it when it happens, that being said, will there be an option as a pred to belch in a later update?
ericzehuskeh
New to the forum

Postby Vasiliy » Tue May 24, 2022 1:14 am

Discord no more work.
Vasiliy
New to the forum

Postby whitewendigo » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:54 am

So as anyone decided to pick this mod up or is it dead for good?
whitewendigo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game